over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LIVER TEST (bloodwork)

Bump for updates bro!!

Dr said my blood work was fine:) he said all the bad stuff came back negetive so im ok, when I went for ultrasound I asked alot of questions and the examiner said she couldnt see a problem, but im still waiting fir my Dr to check the US out so Ill keep you informed.

everyone realize I am a hypocondriact, i take little things and think the worst, when in reality what im doing is what everyone should be doing , taking care of themselves and getting bloodwork done.

good to hear vander but i hope this little scare helps you pull you head out of your ass and quit abusing yourself with alcohol and food. i realize you have had some friends around you die and i am pretty sure as they look down upon you from a better place that they would not approve of the way you chose to handle there passing. good luck and good to hear you still have your health.

good to hear vander but i hope this little scare helps you pull you head out of your ass and quit abusing yourself with alcohol and food. i realize you have had some friends around you die and i am pretty sure as they look down upon you from a better place that they would not approve of the way you chose to handle there passing. good luck and good to hear you still have your health.

Well said well said bro, It scared me and to be honest this sounds weird BUT I think my DR did this on purpose, my Dr has become my friend which is awesome , the guy helps me over the phone and this guy helps the Arizona d-backs and Atheletes from the Suns, he scared me with this and i stopped the fast food and drinking and bought all that stuff from the health store, im even drinking liquid vegetables lol, im on track now for the 1st time in forever and im going to dedicate myself to training 1 full year without rec drugs or alcohol, iam going to eat right and RobRoy is going to guide me train me and keep me in check so i dont slip back into the abyss again lol starting Aug 15th i will train eat sleep BBing and a healthy lifestyle for once in my life:) and what ever happens happens im ready for some good hard core training.

Well said well said bro, It scared me and to be honest this sounds weird BUT I think my DR did this on purpose, my Dr has become my friend which is awesome , the guy helps me over the phone and this guy helps the Arizona d-backs and Atheletes from the Suns, he scared me with this and i stopped the fast food and drinking and bought all that stuff from the health store, im even drinking liquid vegetables lol, im on track now for the 1st time in forever and im going to dedicate myself to training 1 full year without rec drugs or alcohol, iam going to eat right and RobRoy is going to guide me train me and keep me in check so i dont slip back into the abyss again lol starting Aug 15th i will train eat sleep BBing and a healthy lifestyle for once in my life:) and what ever happens happens im ready for some good hard core training.

Thats good to hear Vander. I know you could probably care less about what i think.....but Im proud of you for taking this step. Im looking forward to seeing what you can accomplish in the next year.

That is great to hear man. Glad to hear you are turing your life around as I know how hard it is to climb out of the hole you have dug for yourself as I have done it many times......Take Care man.....

You know what....I really don't like the idea of you dedicating yourself at all!! If you haven't dedicated yourself ever and now you are, you are going to make everyone else feel even worst about themselves. Try being mortal for once. Go the other direction, stop training and eat like shit so the rest of us can try and catch up...LOL Just kidding bro, glad you're getting your head on straight. Nothing worst than mentally being fucked up, it's the hardest thing (for me anyways) to pull yourself out of. Good luck with everything

Atta Boy! :)

You know what....I really don't like the idea of you dedicating yourself at all!! If you haven't dedicated yourself ever and now you are, you are going to make everyone else feel even worst about themselves. Try being mortal for once. Go the other direction, stop training and eat like shit so the rest of us can try and catch up...

Holy shit, I don't think I have ever witnessed such hard nutswinging in my life...:eek:

If this guy trains at Gold's, I'd get a restraining order V. Yikes. :eek:

Dr said my blood work was fine:) he said all the bad stuff came back negetive so im ok, when I went for ultrasound I asked alot of questions and the examiner said she couldnt see a problem, but im still waiting fir my Dr to check the US out so Ill keep you informed.

everyone realize I am a hypocondriact, i take little things and think the worst, when in reality what im doing is what everyone should be doing , taking care of themselves and getting bloodwork done.

That's great news Vander.
Never stop being proactive with your health though it seems you always go and get things checked on which is good. I know tons of guys that NEVER get blood work or see the doc.

THAT'S GREAT TO HEAR, VANDER!

RobRoy is going to guide me train me and keep me in check so i dont slip back into the abyss again lol starting Aug 15th i will train eat sleep BBing and a healthy lifestyle for once in my life:) and what ever happens happens im ready for some good hard core training.

I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU.

DVD???????

Double V -
Glad to hear you're ok and have found a renewed drive. Now when the hell are we gonna see that DVD?
FN

Double V -
Glad to hear you're ok and have found a renewed drive. Now when the hell are we gonna see that DVD?
FN

Thx guys.

Well my US came back and everything is OK:) Doc still says I have to stop the Alcohol, so ive decided to limit my drinking to only 3 drink minimum 1x per week, which I think is fair, my gf has had it with me and my recreational life anyways, she was so fed up she left on a vaca for 12 days with her sisters and when she left 2 days later my Doc tells me this about my liver, so when she came back I explained what my plan was, she was very pleased to hear I was ok but even more excited that Im done drinking:)

Well about the DVD, it turned out great, they did an awesome job but along the way the overpent there bugdet and while making 4 DVD's they thinned out there money so 4 dvd'd of BBers are on hold, I was pissed and tld them they should have done 1 at a time, so now its just a matter of time and money they need to come up with, i was going to buy it straight out but they said to give them more time? now im thinking I just want to buy it before im 20lbs + heavier 1 yr later:mad:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131