over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver Tumors/Hepatic Adenomas - Where Do I Go From Here

Altair

Registered
Newbies
Was diagnosed with multiple adenomas on the liver from an MRI scan back in march. Prior to the scan I was on very high doses on Testosterone, Trenbolone and Nandrolone.

About 2g-2.5g Test
1g Tren
1g Deca/NPP

Well my initial thought was that tren was the curlpit to these tumors as I wasn't taking any orals and assumed test/npp would be safe to use.

So since March I've stayed away tren and orals and stayed on Test/Deca/EQ.

2g Test
1g Deca
1g EQ

Just had a repeat MRI done last week and much to my surprise not only are the adenomas still there but they also grew and have more of them.

I dropped everything as of now as I don't know what caused what. I get did bloodwork before the initial MRI and found that my estrogen was very high, in the 400 range which means I was using bunk aromasin, plus prolactin was very high too at 37. I mentioning the estrogen as from the research I have done these adenomas are very common in women who use contraceptive pills and that estrogen or progesterone could be the culprit.

There are also cases where nandrolone has cause the growth of the adenomas if you do some basic research.

This is from drugs.com on Nandrolone

Life-threatening peliosis hepatis and hepatic abnormalities such as hepatic neoplasms and hepatocellular carcinomas have occurred following prolonged therapy with high doses of anabolic steroids. Tumor regression did not occur in all cases following medication withdrawal. Cholestatic hepatitis, jaundice, and abnormal liver function tests may occur at relatively low dosages.

Hepatic tumors associated with anabolic steroid use are more vascular than other hepatic tumors and may remain silent until the development of life-threatening abdominal hemorrhage. Peliosis hepatis may present as mild liver dysfunction, but has resulted in liver failure.

From what I remember, I started getting all these issues when I first started using very high dosed of test and added nandrolones to the equation.
I used high doses of tren for years prior with test at about a gram and never once did I get any issues with my health.

Thanks for sharing that and I'm sorry you are going through all that crap. It's interesting high doses can fuel tumor growth. But I can't help wondering if your issues started with orals?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I used high doses of tren for years prior with test at about a gram and never once did I get any issues with my health.

Lemme see if get this right....and I'm not trying to be a dick...just wanna understand is all......

So ever AFTER you found out you had liver issues you still proceeded to blast 4g of gear??

Didn't you think at some point it would catch up to you?? ...... seems to me you've been somewhat reckless... I wish you the best

Lemme see if get this right....and I'm not trying to be a dick...just wanna understand is all......

So ever AFTER you found out you had liver issues you still proceeded to blast 4g of gear??

Didn't you think at some point it would catch up to you?? ...... seems to me you've been somewhat reckless... I wish you the best
I didn't want to say this...I knew someone else would. I'm sure in hindsight he realizes it was a bit reckless. OP, are you a competitive bodybuilder? Just curious...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Was diagnosed with multiple adenomas on the liver from an MRI scan back in march. Prior to the scan I was on very high doses on Testosterone, Trenbolone and Nandrolone.

About 2g-2.5g Test
1g Tren
1g Deca/NPP

Well my initial thought was that tren was the curlpit to these tumors as I wasn't taking any orals and assumed test/npp would be safe to use.

So since March I've stayed away tren and orals and stayed on Test/Deca/EQ.

2g Test
1g Deca
1g EQ

Just had a repeat MRI done last week and much to my surprise not only are the adenomas still there but they also grew and have more of them.

I dropped everything as of now as I don't know what caused what. I get did bloodwork before the initial MRI and found that my estrogen was very high, in the 400 range which means I was using bunk aromasin, plus prolactin was very high too at 37. I mentioning the estrogen as from the research I have done these adenomas are very common in women who use contraceptive pills and that estrogen or progesterone could be the culprit.

There are also cases where nandrolone has cause the growth of the adenomas if you do some basic research.

This is from drugs.com on Nandrolone

Life-threatening peliosis hepatis and hepatic abnormalities such as hepatic neoplasms and hepatocellular carcinomas have occurred following prolonged therapy with high doses of anabolic steroids. Tumor regression did not occur in all cases following medication withdrawal. Cholestatic hepatitis, jaundice, and abnormal liver function tests may occur at relatively low dosages.

Hepatic tumors associated with anabolic steroid use are more vascular than other hepatic tumors and may remain silent until the development of life-threatening abdominal hemorrhage. Peliosis hepatis may present as mild liver dysfunction, but has resulted in liver failure.

From what I remember, I started getting all these issues when I first started using very high dosed of test and added nandrolones to the equation.

how much are you AST ALT ? no liver pain ?

That's bad to hear man, I feel for ya,I to had - have health taken from me, 4 operations in one year on bladder , I'm alright now but was very close to calling it a day , had to self cath and alsorts of shit, don't worry about fucking size when ya sick, go clean listen to you oncolagest and docs, what fucking sucks is I no cunts who get pissed every day and smoke allday fat as a mutherfucker fucker and there in there 60s

I am going to be very blunt here... i hope you dont die from being reckless.

I have seen patients, bodybuilders literally die on my table during my IR days from this. I have mentioned it countless times on this forum. Im tired of it.

Get off the gear NOW. both androgens, estrogen and prog cause cause it. It can turn into hepatomas. In the future consider MRI elastography if you can find a place to do it. Look back at a guy on this board who died of a hepatoma...

They can burst any time and if you arent close to a hospital good luck. I know am not showing any empathy here but honestly you took your health into your own hands for vanity and this is what happens.

From what I have read in the past, and if I remember correctly, there are androgen receptors in the liver. Running high doses of high androgen gear like tren and test for long periods of time can cause liver tumors. I know of two members here that have had large tumors removed from their liver. I saw a program on t.v. a few years back that was about steroid usage, and they spoke with a pro level bodybuilder from the 80's that ran high doses, and he had a baseball sized tumor removed from his liver. Do yourself a favor....either get off gear or at the very least cut way back on your dosage. You may end up saving your life.

Sorry to hear about what you're going through, and I hope you get better!

Did you ever run bloodwork during these high dose periods where you ran Test, tren, deca etc. for high doses?

The baleful effects of steroids aren't something that pop up suddenly; it's indicative in one's bloodwork (not saying you'd know 100% what's going on, none of us do without extensive tests, but you get an idea).

I am going to be very blunt here... i hope you dont die from being reckless.

I have seen patients, bodybuilders literally die on my table during my IR days from this. I have mentioned it countless times on this forum. Im tired of it.

Get off the gear NOW. both androgens, estrogen and prog cause cause it. It can turn into hepatomas. In the future consider MRI elastography if you can find a place to do it. Look back at a guy on this board who died of a hepatoma...

They can burst any time and if you arent close to a hospital good luck. I know am not showing any empathy here but honestly you took your health into your own hands for vanity and this is what happens.

what sorts of things can we do to mitigate the risks of developing these things?

besides the obvious lowering dosages of / not using steroids

Edit:

also, are there any symptoms to look out for?

Last edited:
what sorts of things can we do to mitigate the risks of developing these things?

besides the obvious lowering dosages of / not using steroids

Edit:

also, are there any symptoms to look out for?

1. No tren.

2. keeping doses lower.

3. using REAL ancillaries and keep estrogen lower normal range.. and you know this by using real ancillaries and getting blood tests and using gear that is dosed correctly.

nothing you can really do to check for it.. other then sometimes getting a RUQ ultrasound. Nothing to look out for other then sudden and intense RUQ pain because it may have ruptured.

Taking GH can increase the risk for hepatoma conversion due to the nature of the adenomas so u gotta be real careful with that.

Did i mention using REAL ancillaries... damn research stuff thats fake has caused so many issues. Id rather a guy using UG gear then UG/research ancillaries.

1. No tren.

2. keeping doses lower.

3. using REAL ancillaries and keep estrogen lower normal range.. and you know this by using real ancillaries and getting blood tests and using gear that is dosed correctly.

nothing you can really do to check for it.. other then sometimes getting a RUQ ultrasound. Nothing to look out for other then sudden and intense RUQ pain because it may have ruptured.

Taking GH can increase the risk for hepatoma conversion due to the nature of the adenomas so u gotta be real careful with that.

Did i mention using REAL ancillaries... damn research stuff thats fake has caused so many issues. Id rather a guy using UG gear then UG/research ancillaries.

When you say no tren, would you also say not even 20 mg pr week? I find it to be an incredible libido booster together with my TRT (true trt)?

how much are you AST ALT ? no liver pain ?

Most of these adenomas are asymptomatic for the most part unless they rupture.

Bloodwork always came back good, even now. AST was tiny bit elevated at 55 and ALT a bit elevated at 87. Nothing worrisome.

I discovered this adenomas during an ultrasound initially.

I did have these symptoms though if you read this thread I created back in December 2015, even though I am still not sure if they are related.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-trenbolone-digestion-issues-gerd-nausea.html

I'm a survivor of a ruptured hepatic tumor and had a liver resection after they cauterized the tumor. Not something to be taken lightly at all. I had stomach pain at work, went home to lay down and decided to go to the er since the pain got unbarable and they medi vac'd me to John Hopkins in Baltimore from another nearby hospital I originally went to. I was lucky that I didn't die from internal bleeding according to the Dr. I was on high test, deca, orals and gh at the time and no ai's since I was a powerlifter and didn't care about water and felt fine or at least thought I was. Dr said it was most likely formed by excess estrogen and the gh helped it grow at an accelerated rate. I still use aas but get an abdominal mri yearly and blood work occasionally through the year and also use legit ai's. I'm stupid for continuing to use but I'm not wreckless anymore. I hope the op doesn't have to go through what I did to learn a lesson because it sucked balls. I have a huge scar to remind me to take it easy.

The liver is an incredible organ that can take a lot of damage and regenerate itself. The problem arises when we continually stress it and don't give it time to recover.

Going to be blunt too...

You found serious health problems and then stayed on 4 grams of androgens and now wonder why you still have them? I'm sorry, but it angers me and frustrates me when I see stuff like this.

Was the Aromasin research grade? Even if its wasn't, I don't ever suggest using research grade ancillaries. ALWAYS go pharma grade.

Its also taken you a long time to get BW and another MRI. Rather than spend the money on more AAS, as 4g per week, is going to add up monthly, you should of followed up your health problems and get things back in order.

Get back down to TRT (100-150mg/wk) with an AI if needed. Or come off everything.

That all said, I wish you the best and hope everything works out OK for you. Good luck.

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

I'm always paranoid about an enlarged heart and low EF later in life from gh/AAS. This just gives me something else to be paranoid about. But my understanding is that this phenomenon/condition is still fairly rare, even in our community. No?

I'm always paranoid about an enlarged heart and low EF later in life from gh/AAS. This just gives me something else to be paranoid about. But my understanding is that this phenomenon/condition is still fairly rare, even in our community. No?

Id see it a few times a year in NYC as an "incidental". Large bbing community. Not that rare but if they dont convert to hepatoma often ( not all the time) they will regress when you come completely off for a while. This of course is not to say all is fine.

These are probably on my top 3 risks when it comes to AAS usage and improper use.

Heres something to think about.. ever get gyno? Even a little bit? I know your estrogen levels are way too high and you are at risk for adenoma formation. Use tren? Well congrats you have been blasting androgens are your liver and the risk is also quite high...

Those of you who know me..i am NOT anti AAS..not at all lol. Just safe responsible usage

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws