over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver Tumors/Hepatic Adenomas - Where Do I Go From Here

Unfortunate to hear this, i would frankly fire you as my patient.

You need to come off the drugs bro, no other way around it. Oils orals etc.

You have been having various health problem since 2015 (post history). And maintained using massive dosages.

No idea why you stoped the doctor prescribed Arimidex and used bunk Aromasin only for E to raise and cause you even more problems. Your doctor prescribed Adex wouldn't off been fake.

So I've ran tren ace for years with absolute no problems, with doses ranging from 150-200mg ED. Have very high tolerance, and my products are 100% as legit as they come.

Now all of a sudden any time I start introducing it back my digestion goes to shit, I start gagging/nausea while eating and even while training back and legs, never get hungry anymore. Usually it was always the opposite, I'd be smashing food and be starving!

Blood work besides cholesterol is more than good, liver enzymes are in range.

Estrogen was high at 345 so dropped my test from 2.5g down to a gram with doc prescribed arimidex at 1mg ED.

I had an endoscopy done in July which showed slight inflammation of stomach lining, and the doc prescribed me a proton pump inhibitor dexilant which I refuse to take.

I tried almost anything I can think off and still can't find any solution. Even tried dropping it down to 500mg EW.

The only thing I haven't tried is a dopamine agonist.

This pretty much explains part of it -

Laryngopharyngeal reflux (LPR) is similar to another condition -- GERD -- that results from the contents of the stomach backing up (reflux). But the symptoms of LPR are often different than those that are typical of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).

With LPR, you may not have the classic symptoms of GERD, such as a burning sensation in your lower chest (heartburn). That's why it can be difficult to diagnose and why it is sometimes called silent reflux.

so when I blast, I keep an AI on hand in case estrogen symptoms flare up.

this is ok right?

:sta;-wars

Sorry if I missed this, but OP, how old are you? How many years of running high doses total would you say before you hit this problems? I haven't read much on this subject but it's worrisome as I blasted tren once for almost a full year and used to have some serious abdominal pain issues every once in a while where I thought my appendix had ruptured or something, only the pain would go away after a while so I never hospitalized myself. After reading this thread I think 2017 will be me getting an ultrasound haha.

^^this i'm going in for a complete check up real soon.dropped down to 150mg of test U EW.

Get well OP not going to preach but you should know better.:confused:

Hope you get your health issues sorted out bro.

Hate to see anyone in this situation.

To everyone else, why make the guy feel even worse ? Whatever you say about "should have known" "reckless use" "this or that" isnt going to change his situation.

It's been stated gh can increase the growth rate. Would this be the same for peptides such as ghrp6 and 2 and mk?

To everyone else, why make the guy feel even worse ? Whatever you say about "should have known" "reckless use" "this or that" isnt going to change his situation.

Right, but it could also save a few others reading this thread who might be in the same situation as OP (still purposely blasting heavy doses while knowing they suffer from a potentially life-threatening medical condition)... :eek:

I believe these types of posts are troll posts. I dont believe that something happened to you that caused the doctors to order an MRI of your liver. Thats not a routine test. Found something wrong and you decided your best course of action was to take 4 grams of gear a week. If this is true you need to also seek psychiatric help.

Were you on any prescription meds, OTC meds or rec drugs during the time you were on this amount of gear? What about alcohol use?

Right, but it could also save a few others reading this thread who might be in the same situation as OP (still purposely blasting heavy doses while knowing they suffer from a potentially life-threatening medical condition)... :eek:

I totally agree.

I'm just putting myself in his shoes, it must be a scary feeling then to have everyone tell him what he already knows he did to himself.

Were you on any prescription meds, OTC meds or rec drugs during the time you were on this amount of gear? What about alcohol use?

Never touched alcohol my whole entire life. No to the rest too.

You have been having various health problem since 2015 (post history). And maintained using massive dosages.

No idea why you stoped the doctor prescribed Arimidex and used bunk Aromasin only for E to raise and cause you even more problems. Your doctor prescribed Adex wouldn't off been fake.

The doc only gave me a prescription for 2 months, then didn't refill so I went back to using the ug aromasin that I had.
I'm in NYC, its very hard getting routine bloodwork plus until a month ago I didn't
have any insurance so I was paying out of pocket for everything including the ultrasounds and MRI's.

I believe these types of posts are troll posts. I dont believe that something happened to you that caused the doctors to order an MRI of your liver. Thats not a routine test. Found something wrong and you decided your best course of action was to take 4 grams of gear a week. If this is true you need to also seek psychiatric help.

Just my imagination... :rolleyes:

sxiMPcK.jpg

r5u0JqM.jpg

Last edited:
Never touched alcohol my whole entire life. No to the rest too.

Altair, what's your age? and how many years of heavy cycling would you say you've done to get to this point?

The doc only gave me a prescription for 2 months, then didn't refill so I went back to using the ug aromasin that I had.
I'm in NYC, its very hard getting routine bloodwork plus until a month ago I didn't
have any insurance so I was paying out of pocket for everything including the ultrasounds and MRI's.

I see.

Again, never go with UG or research ancillaries, spend the extra for pharma. Control side effects with conservative AAS use first, then pharma drugs when needed.

Well done for posting your BW and current situation, I hope some learn from whats happened here and wish you the best.

Op Im not going to preach. I feel alot of us that use AAS have probably pushed the boundaries of what is considered safe or healthy at some point. if we're being 100% honest with ourselves. Granted your at the far end of that scale. Anyways I hope you have as close to a full recovery as possible.

Last edited:
I take back what i said previously... you need a biopsy.

The good news is they enhance homogeneously however even with in and out of phase imaging there wasnt fat signal.

If its my liver id get the fuck off all shit right now. At this point id forego short interval follow up and go with tissue sample of 1 or two and then get interval follow up. They are gonna be very concerned because of the growth so this is one time that you may have to come clean to your doctor.

I am being explicitly clear here... with those findings and the size of some of them you are at a high risk of rupturing and dieing. Given the lack of fat i am also concerned about some may be undergoing conversion.

You are done with AAS forever. No questions asked. No posts about what about this dose or maybe just low dose or maybe just GH.. your done.

I take back what i said previously... you need a biopsy.

The good news is they enhance homogeneously however even with in and out of phase imaging there wasnt fat signal.

If its my liver id get the fuck off all shit right now. At this point id forego short interval follow up and go with tissue sample of 1 or two and then get interval follow up. They are gonna be very concerned because of the growth so this is one time that you may have to come clean to your doctor.

I am being explicitly clear here... with those findings and the size of some of them you are at a high risk of rupturing and dieing. Given the lack of fat i am also concerned about some may be undergoing conversion.

You are done with AAS forever. No questions asked. No posts about what about this dose or maybe just low dose or maybe just GH.. your done.

I consulted with the head of Liver Surgery at Mount Sinai here in NYC and his team.
I mentioned to him about going further with a biopsy and he said for now its not completely nessecary, and to have a repeat MRI in 3 months. He said since I have multiple adenomas getting a biopsy from one of them won't tell the whole story.
There have been cases where patients had biopsies done and the adenomas differed from each other. Then again theres the risk of implications during the biopsy itself.

I was honest with him about everything regarding my use.
He made it clear that as long as I come off completely or go on proper trt dose, they should reduce in size and hopefully completely disappear in time and make a full recovery.

Last edited:
If you have any interest in longevity whatsoever and are not a high level competitor earning a living through bodybuilding, there is really zero reason to use gh.
If something goes wrong in your body, the gh is like throwing gas on the fire.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear