over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver Tumors/Hepatic Adenomas - Where Do I Go From Here

Agree with all of this. Gotgame provided a stern but necessary response and is qualified to do so. We all use, and most of us have abused at times. None of us can really throw stones. We're all rolling the dice to some degree. I'm not excusing reckless behavior. But the last thing I feel when I read a post like this with horrible news is that I need to chastise OP. I only feel empathy. If anything, he's opening himself up to vulnerability and possibly providing a service by waking up younger guys who may need a dose of reality. The point is we all learn from it.

If I come on here in 15 years and report an enlarged heart and sub-par ejection fraction, I hope there are still some guys around who still lend support rather than a critical word. If you can't get a hand here from other users, you can't get one anywhere. Part of this addiction I have, and we all have, is we're chasing a physique or ideal, at our own detriment, when we have the intellect and tools to know better...

Nice post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with all of this. Gotgame provided a stern but necessary response and is qualified to do so. We all use, and most of us have abused at times. None of us can really throw stones. We're all rolling the dice to some degree. I'm not excusing reckless behavior. But the last thing I feel when I read a post like this with horrible news is that I need to chastise OP. I only feel empathy. If anything, he's opening himself up to vulnerability and possibly providing a service by waking up younger guys who may need a dose of reality. The point is we all learn from it.

If I come on here in 15 years and report an enlarged heart and sub-par ejection fraction, I hope there are still some guys around who still lend support rather than a critical word. If you can't get a hand here from other users, you can't get one anywhere. Part of this addiction I have, and we all have, is we're chasing a physique or ideal, at our own detriment, when we have the intellect and tools to know better...

Real talk

This thread has opened my eyes a great deal. I'm definitely changing things from here on out

I bet the ones who are (for some reason) continually berating OP after gotgame dished him the real deal + ACTUAL HELPFUL INFORMATION are the first to look for sympathy when shit goes bad for them.

you are all fucking pathetic.

we are so fortunate to have people like stewie and gotgame (and a few others) here who are willing to give amazing advice and insight free of charge..

the rest of you can just eat a bunch of dicks because your comments aren't worth shit, and they certainly aren't helpful.

Amen to both of these posts!!

I bet the ones who are (for some reason) continually berating OP after gotgame dished him the real deal + ACTUAL HELPFUL INFORMATION are the first to look for sympathy when shit goes bad for them.

you are all fucking pathetic.

we are so fortunate to have people like stewie and gotgame (and a few others) here who are willing to give amazing advice and insight free of charge..

the rest of you can just eat a bunch of dicks because your comments aren't worth shit, and they certainly aren't helpful.
Listen, anyone here whose stupid enough to get themselves in this kind of trouble deserves a stiff dose of criticism.

Bet you'd be licking Mountaindog or Doggcrapp's ass if similar words were dispensed.

Check your E2 dog, you may be slippin'.

Last edited:
Listen, anyone here whose stupid enough to get themselves in this kind of trouble deserves a stiff dose of criticism.

Bet you'd be licking Mountaindog or Doggcrapp's ass if similar words were dispensed.

Check your E2 dog, you may be slippin'.

im not even sure how to respond to this....but I guess ill try anyways.

it really isn't like OP did this on purpose.. he did not know what would happen. he was sold fake AI's... hindsight is always 20/20 isn't it?

we all have the benefit of seeing what OP should done, but it's too late for that.. we are past that point.

he already got a stiff bit of criticism from gotgame, which was accompanied by crucial information... you were just being a complete and utter dick.. there's a huge difference.

as for DC and Meadows, I dont know them personally, but i do know that they have FAR more class than to kick a man while he's down.

and u know what? I think I will check my e2.. cuz I don't want to end up in OP's shoes

and on top of that, im going to be ordering my AI's from legit pharmacies from now on, and im greatly dropping my doses..

a lot of these threads are what you will make of them.. me personally? Im learning from OP's mistakes..

you and others just came in here to talk shit.

Thanks everyone (who contributed) for the great advice to OP, as it helps us all.

OP, sorry this is happening to you, and sorry that AAS is now in your past. We all love it to some degree and push it sometimes. Sometimes that gamble doesn't go our way. It really sucks. I hope you get healthy soon, Brother.

And yes, eye opening...eye opening again. Big Q's story did it for me. I now rarely go above TRT and just try to get and stay lean.

There's life after this, man. Get clean, keep training and eating and move on.

Just my imagination... :rolleyes:

sxiMPcK.jpg

r5u0JqM.jpg

I apologize. I had a hard time believing that someone found the problem and continued to do multiple grams a week. I wish you the best and hopefully you learned from it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member