YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LIVER ULTRASOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
so im looking into getting a liver ultrasound at the local pregnancy place (no bully pls)

will this work? or does it have to be a special ultrasound machine?

also, does a 2d image work? or 3d?

apparently there is 4d now lmao tf?

wanting to check for adenomas, other tumors, cirrhosis, HIV, etc.

thx bros. :headbang:

We send people for ultrasounds all the time. When people get their backs or necks MRI'd about 10-20% of people have "incidental findings" and need to get follow up studies. The front desk schedules them at hospitals and as far as I know they just use a normal ultrasound machine. I played around with them for a while and they are very cool. I once watched my friend ultrasound herself while she was pregnant. Very cool.

So I think if you had a script you could just call a hospital and they will schedule you. It should be the same machine as a pregnancy place.

Why are you getting this done?

I had a liver ultrasound a few years back and from what I remember it was just a regular ultrasound machine, 3D image

We send people for ultrasounds all the time. When people get their backs or necks MRI'd about 10-20% of people have "incidental findings" and need to get follow up studies. The front desk schedules them at hospitals and as far as I know they just use a normal ultrasound machine. I played around with them for a while and they are very cool. I once watched my friend ultrasound herself while she was pregnant. Very cool.

So I think if you had a script you could just call a hospital and they will schedule you. It should be the same machine as a pregnancy place.

Why are you getting this done?

well I don't want to go through the process of trying to get my doctor to prescribe me it... not like my insurance will cover it anyways lmao (thank you MASSIVE DEDUCTIBLE).

wanna see if I can just walk in and pay cash, this one pregnancy place does a simply 3d one for $100.

looking for adenomas, FNH, scarring, NAFLD, basically anything that can go wrong with a liver that an ultrasound can show.

just a regular check-up kinda thing

I hope your liver turns out healthy in the ultrasound.
Maybe you’re just pregnant

They checked my liver along with the gallbladder when I was having issues. The tech kept going, hmmm, hmm, hmmm. Until finally I was like "I've got liver cancer right?" "Oh I can't tell you anything right now sir. The radiologist will be in shortly." Long story short I was fine. Totally freaked me out.

Wait, you're getting an ultra sound at a planned Parenthood clinic? lmao, say it ain't so!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

well I don't want to go through the process of trying to get my doctor to prescribe me it... not like my insurance will cover it anyways lmao (thank you MASSIVE DEDUCTIBLE).

wanna see if I can just walk in and pay cash, this one pregnancy place does a simply 3d one for $100.

looking for adenomas, FNH, scarring, NAFLD, basically anything that can go wrong with a liver that an ultrasound can show.

Getting it done is one thing, but having it interpreted is another. Don't you have to have a doctor that knows what to look for interpret it for you?

Wait, you're getting an ultra sound at a planned Parenthood clinic? lmao, say it ain't so!

Maybe Little Slice has a parasitic twin in there, he can name it Mini Slice!

There is nothing wrong with being preventative with your health.

You got your liver on your mind. But the chances of getting one organ checked and actually finding something that needs addressing is low odds. Although, peace of mind is priceless.

I would call a few places and ask if they would do it and for what price. Cash based prices can vary from place to place. You could also mention you are having financial difficulties and they may even give a better price. Try not to bring up 25K BAT purchases with this discussion though.

But call a few places and see what they say. Small ultrasound offices to large hospitals. And I know the doc I work with would offer you a script if you were his patient and it was on your mind. But he would also ask why you think your liver was on your mind without any noticeable symptoms.

Chances are a jealous 40 year old soccer mom is going to be your demise compared to you liver. Just sayin...

I just got one done. Had everything checked w/ and w/o contrast. CT scans and all was like 10k. Thank you VA.

All you need is a regular 3D. Make sure a DR. Reads you the results and not some tech.

I just got one done. Had everything checked w/ and w/o contrast. CT scans and all was like 10k. Thank you VA.

All you need is a regular 3D. Make sure a DR. Reads you the results and not some tech.

r u ded?

Standard is for a test to be done and a radiologist to interpret the test. Actual test and data + radiologists interpretation. This should be standard. I couldn't see a place doing a test without the radiologist's reading but it may be worth to ask if it is a small place and you pay cash. If a company/health facility did a test and did not read it correctly then they are liable. Therefor they have a radiologist interpret it and the radiologist is liable. So the radiologist examines the readings to his/her best ability and reduce liability and you get your test competed and have an educated person explain the results...in medical terms.

First start is ultrasounds and if they find anything then you move up to MRI/CTs if needed. Unless a radiologist specifically wants and MRI/CT for specific reasons.

so im looking into getting a liver ultrasound at the local pregnancy place (no bully pls)

will this work? or does it have to be a special ultrasound machine?

also, does a 2d image work? or 3d?

apparently there is 4d now lmao tf?

wanting to check for adenomas, other tumors, cirrhosis, HIV, etc.

thx bros. :headbang:
I just had one done a few months ago. Its just a regular ultrasound. She rubbed the gel on me and rubbed it around and took the pictures. You do have to have someone read the images and know what they are actually looking at.

Alive and never felt better amazingly lol. My Dr. is a hypo so she processed anything i asked for. Had CT's of my heart/lungs looking for clots you name it. Came back clear of everything. I hadsome gnarly edema in my cankles from the kidney stones, so they did a full work up for me.

Amazingly blood work came back solid. HDL was only 25, but besides that i think ill live.

Maybe Little Slice has a parasitic twin in there, he can name it Mini Slice!
Little slice is a feminist at heart but mini slice has taken over completely now, and he hates females and fat people

Who's going to look at it though? If you get someone that doesn't know what they are doing you could be in for a wild goose chase.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws