over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Living a life of quiet desperation...

Ironmanpits

Registered
Are you depressed this time of year? No matter what you may have in your life nothing is good enough for you and you're unhappy? You have many friends and family who care for you and do their best to make you feel better but you just cant see the good in life at times or you question the whole point of it all? Do you feel alone and empty inside, without direction or hope? This pretty much describes my last two months....wish I could hit the fast forward button on my life right now and get over this shit. I never understood depression until now...its hard to deal with, its unfair to those who care for you. Any tips? Im in therapy BTW

hawkmoon

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How long have you been in therapy? Do you feel your doctor is helping you?
Sounds like you are trying to try, but need the right tools (therapy, medication).

shortyshort

Registered
how old are you? if ur in mid 20's this is normal.. many people i know and myself had this problem... but it does get better and go away. so just hang tight!

thebrick

FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Step outside of yourself if you can…

…help someone other than yourself. Volunteer a day or two at a soup kitchen, shelter, a children's hospital… any charity that you can identify with and could believe in… it will turn on some lights inside

Ironmanpits

Registered
Therapy is helping, I feel good when I leave there but its temporary. I'm 34. Havent tried any meds, don't think I want to get on something and have to deal with coming off of it or any sides associated to a drug. Time is probably the most effective tool for this, I'm doing my best to stay busy every day and maybe I should try your idea Brick, giving service is a good way to feel better. A quote I once read said that true happiness is not found in having or getting, only in giving. Thanks guys.

wrought

Registered
Therapy is helping, I feel good when I leave there but its temporary. I'm 34. Havent tried any meds, don't think I want to get on something and have to deal with coming off of it or any sides associated to a drug. Time is probably the most effective tool for this, I'm doing my best to stay busy every day and maybe I should try your idea Brick, giving service is a good way to feel better. A quote I once read said that true happiness is not found in having or getting, only in giving. Thanks guys.
We're about the same age bro and after some of the shit I've been through in the last couple years I really know where you're coming from...especially at christmas. I haven't truly celebrated a christmas or birthday in a long time and this time of year is always rough.

What worked for me was first accepting that the depression was temporary, it will pass, have faith in that and believe it so you don't wind up doing something stupid. After that its working on changing the way you think, instead of talking negatively to yourself about how fucked up things are and how they won't get better, start to speak positively to yourself...it sounds gay and stupid like some shitty infomercial but the most powerful voice in your life is your own and you gotta use it.

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
You're seeing a MSW or PhD right?

Continue with your therapy, but see an MD, preferably a psychiatrist and get some medication. Even if just for the short term. Not to flame people, but someone who self prescribes gear shouldn't be averse to doctor prescribed pyschotropic medication.

Gear use often contributes to mental issues. Speaking from the vantage point of a gear abuser and former pharmaceutical product manager for an anti depressant medication.

Curiousity

Registered
You are not alone.

This time of year is tough for me even when I'm in good spirits. Wrought makes a very important point about it being temporary.

Volunteering can be one of the quickest way to add some contact with people thankful for your help. As a recluse with family not living nearby, volunteering's additional human contact is a big portion for me personally. Thebrick gives some great examples, as long as it is something that you can identify with.

Not sure if this is appropriate to your specific situation, but I thought I'd add it. Some years ago, I had a bit of a breakdown at the end of the year. I think the end of the year is also a natural mental divider of the year when you tend to reflect back on the past year and look forward to the next year. At that time, I felt that I was in a dead end job which barely paid the bills and felt I had nothing to look forward to. I was also spending about 4 to 5 hours after work studying world politics. *sigh* That really isn't a great topic to make you feel better about the world. Near the end of the year, I decided that I needed to address this issue. I tried to face it all at once and cracked. I checked out of life emotionally and mentally. To be frank, it was really bad for me; however, it was not that bad compared to some people experiences - I never tried to hurt myself and I didn't abuse substances too much. Eventually I came around and took some baby steps towards addressing those issues. My point is that sometimes the end of year depression has some roots in personal reflections of what we perceive, at the time, of where we have been and where we are going. Large paragraph before getting to the point, eh?

Definitely continue with therapy. I've gone before and it has always helped me. In fact, I'm looking for one now. And if you think you need more help, please don't hesitate to visit and MD. Much (all?) of the emotionals inside our head is chemical interaction. Sometimes those chemical ratio are off and need correcting.

Cast Iron

Banned
Try Cipralex. I hear that the sides are barely any and it works good. google it.

maybe mention it to your Dr. Good Luck.

Ironmanpits

Registered
Thanks guys...

I am doing much better, seeing life differently and focusing on the future and not dwelling on the past. A good friend gave me the best advice of all, "Man Up!" it actually worked. I used psychotropic meds temporarily but the insomnia I suffered was intolerable, had to get off. Perception followed by action seemed to be the key this time, hopefully that is behind me for good. Thanks to all concerned.

aUthofoma

Newbies
hdtv 55 led hdtv dream home 2010 nm hdtv 55ht1u hdtv mount height hdtv ratings

For the best HDTV LED LCD PLASMA tvs and accessories with the internet's highest discounts...
GO HERE >>>> Amazon.com: hdtv] <<<<<

order Sony BRAVIA XBR Series KDL 52XBR9 52 Inch 1080p 240 Hz LCD HDTV Black reviews olevia 32 lcd hdtv kmart order Monster M1000 HD 16 Ultimate High Speed HDTV HDMI Cable 16 feet discounts hdtv decoder card order GSI High Grade Sturdy Steel Tilt Wall Mount for Plasma LCD LED TV DVD Combo Blu Ray Flat Panel Screens Displays Mounting Brackets Fits 32 Inch to 55 Inch Screens testimonials hdtv deals black friday order LG 55LX9500 55 1080p 400Hz 3D LED LCD HDTV with LG AG S100 3D Active Shutter Glasses amp 5pc Hook Up Kit 2 6FT HDMI Cables 6FT Audio Interconnect Cable 6FT Component Cable TV Cleaning Kit testimonials order Magnavox 26MD350B F7 26 Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built in DVD Player Black testimonials buy ViewHD 4 Port HDMI 4x1 Powered HiFi Switcher with SPDIF Optical and 3 5mm Jack Stereo Audio Output testimonials best hdtv features best Philips SDV2730 27 HDTV UHF VHF FM Digital Indoor TV Antenna testimonials cheap CTA Digital 3 foot HDMI Cable for HDTV Black discounts hdtv indoor amplified antenna analog tv uhf vhf fm cheap Black Adjustable Tilt Tilting Wall Mount Bracket for Panasonic 46 inch HDTV Plasma LCD TV reviews cheap 24 Widescreen Full HD Led LCD testimonials radioshack amplified hdtv indoor outdoor antenna cheap Philips 42PF9831D 42 Inch LCD HDTV with Ambilight testimonials hdtv voom hdtv games xbox pc to hdtv full screen vizio 42 1080p hdtv lcd 60hz best LG Electronics 42PJ350 42 720p Plasma HDTV FREE HDMI Cable amp FREE MP3 Player discounts buy Sharp LC 22L50M BK 22 Multi System LCD HDTV World Wide NTSC M PAL MeSecam BG DK I TV Tuners testimonials hdtv lol files best 6 FOOT HDMI MALE MALE HDTV CABLE BLACK testimonials

buy DVD Ypbpr Component AV to HDTV HDMI Converter Adapter Box for DVD PSP XBOX 360 Wii NTL TV Connected to HDTV testimonials order Toshiba 22LV505 22 Inch 720p LCD HDTV with Built in DVD Player reviews buy Panasonic VIERA S1 Series TC P50S1 50 Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV discounts order Accuscreen 800019 106 Inch HDTV Fixed Wall Sound Screen testimonials hdtv hdmi 1.3 buy Logitech S220 2 1 Speaker System with Subwoofer reviews hdtv qam tuner samsung hdtv in india cheap VideoSecu Tilting Wall Mount Bracket for Sharp LC 42D72U LCD 42 inch HDTV TV with free 7ft HDMI cable MP501B c83 discounts hdtv magazine bulletins hdtv for sale memphis tn best LG 50In Plasma Hdtv 1080P 1500Cdm2 Hdmi Rs232 Spkr 600Hz testimonials cheap HDMI Male to DVI D Male Cable 6 Feet 2 Meters HDTV PS3 LCD Plasma Computer discounts cheap Sharp AQUOS LC52LE700UN 52 Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV reviews hdtv troubleshooting

buy Samsung LN19B360 19 Inch 720p LCD HDTV Black testimonials best VideoSecu Mounts Black Tilting Wall Mount Bracket for MAXENT MX 42HPM20 Plasma 42 inch HDTV TV with free 7ft HDMI Cable 1TR discounts buy REVENA Tilting Wall Mount for 40 55 Inch Flat Panel HDTV Displays VLS TM4055 discounts cheap Cmple Component Video Audio Cable 5 RCA Gold HDTV RGB YPbPr 50 FT testimonials hdtv mhz cheap 6ft PTC Premium Gold Series Elegant Dual Tone HDMI Cable Supports Deep Color testimonials rca hdtv inputs best hdtv indoor amplified antenna buy Sony XL 5100 Replacement Lamp for Sony HDTV reviews hdtv lg 47 cheap Samsung LN26A450 26 Inch 720p LCD HDTV discounts buy WINEGARD SF1000 Satellite Finder testimonials best Samsung Series 3 19 inch LN19C350D1DXZA 720p LCD HDTV discounts order Cable Volume Hdmi Cable 50 Ft 1 3 B 1080P for HDTV DVD PS3 discounts order Monster HDMI400 6M 400 Series HDTV HDMI Cable 6 meters reviews cheap HP PL5060N 50 Inch Plasma HDTV discounts order Tiffen W52HDTVFX14 52mm HDTV FX 1 4 testimonials cnet hdtv reviews buy RCA L46WD250 46 Inch LCD Scenium Flat HDTV discounts terk hdtv antenna hdtv digital tuner card hdtv furniture stands cheap Indoor TV Antenna with Base HDTV Compatible reviews hdtv logo usage philips hdtv antenna review

best Samsung LN32C350 32 Inch 720p 60 Hz LCD HDTV Black discounts order Haier HLC19K2 Black 19 Inch LCD HDTV DVD Combo K Series testimonials hdtv receiver reviews hd tv glasses screen order Tilting WALL MOUNT Bracket for 23 37 Inch LCD LED Plasma TV HDTV Screens PANASONIC TCL32C22 TCL32X1 TCLX2 SONY KDL32EX400 KDL32L504 KDL40EX400 KDL32EX400 APTMSB by Cheetah 6ft m m HDMI Cable Gold Plated discounts best Sharp AQUOS LC26DV28UT 26 Inch LCD TV DVD Combo Black testimonials cheap Samsung LN37A330 37 Inch 720p LCD HDTV reviews hdtv wireless cheap Tiffen W58HDTVFX14 58mm HDTV FX 1 4 Filter testimonials cheap LG 55LD520 55 Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV reviews samsung hdtv problems best Vutec ELF72128MG 147 Inch 72 Inch x 128 Inch 16 9 HDTV Format Elegant Fixed Frame Projection Screens Matte Gray reviews order HDTV Indoor Outdoor Antenna receives the new ATSC DTV broadcasts reviews order Premium 6 FT HDMI 1 3 Cable w Protective Ferrite Cores 24K Gold Plated For PS3 HDTV 1080P reviews hdtv overscan buy ViewSonic VT2230 22 Inch 1080p LCD HDTV reviews order High Power Advantage Manual with CSR HDTV Format 92 diagonal Size 119 diagonal reviews samsung led tv jitter hdtv 55 led cheap Pandigital PANTV1512 15 6 Inch Kitchen Technology Center Digital Picture Frame discounts hdtv led 32-inch hdtv accessories store hdtv extension cord hdtv 3d vizio 42 1080p hdtv lcd vs420lf1a hdtv tuner box hdtv comparison review hdtvguru lcd tv hdtv 72 inch buy Glass Beaded Traveller Portable Screen 46 diagonal HDTV Format Size 73 diagonal testimonials buy Panasonic VIERA S1 Series TC P42S1 42 Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV discounts hdtv government deadline order RCA ANT1600 Flat Digital Passive Indoor TV Antenna testimonials hdtv buyers guide 2009 cheap Panasonic TC L22X2 22 Inch 720p LCD HDTV with iPod Dock discounts

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Teamseshwaddles