over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Living a life of quiet desperation...

Ironmanpits

Registered
Are you depressed this time of year? No matter what you may have in your life nothing is good enough for you and you're unhappy? You have many friends and family who care for you and do their best to make you feel better but you just cant see the good in life at times or you question the whole point of it all? Do you feel alone and empty inside, without direction or hope? This pretty much describes my last two months....wish I could hit the fast forward button on my life right now and get over this shit. I never understood depression until now...its hard to deal with, its unfair to those who care for you. Any tips? Im in therapy BTW

How long have you been in therapy? Do you feel your doctor is helping you?
Sounds like you are trying to try, but need the right tools (therapy, medication).

how old are you? if ur in mid 20's this is normal.. many people i know and myself had this problem... but it does get better and go away. so just hang tight!

Step outside of yourself if you can…

…help someone other than yourself. Volunteer a day or two at a soup kitchen, shelter, a children's hospital… any charity that you can identify with and could believe in… it will turn on some lights inside

Therapy is helping, I feel good when I leave there but its temporary. I'm 34. Havent tried any meds, don't think I want to get on something and have to deal with coming off of it or any sides associated to a drug. Time is probably the most effective tool for this, I'm doing my best to stay busy every day and maybe I should try your idea Brick, giving service is a good way to feel better. A quote I once read said that true happiness is not found in having or getting, only in giving. Thanks guys.

Therapy is helping, I feel good when I leave there but its temporary. I'm 34. Havent tried any meds, don't think I want to get on something and have to deal with coming off of it or any sides associated to a drug. Time is probably the most effective tool for this, I'm doing my best to stay busy every day and maybe I should try your idea Brick, giving service is a good way to feel better. A quote I once read said that true happiness is not found in having or getting, only in giving. Thanks guys.

We're about the same age bro and after some of the shit I've been through in the last couple years I really know where you're coming from...especially at christmas. I haven't truly celebrated a christmas or birthday in a long time and this time of year is always rough.

What worked for me was first accepting that the depression was temporary, it will pass, have faith in that and believe it so you don't wind up doing something stupid. After that its working on changing the way you think, instead of talking negatively to yourself about how fucked up things are and how they won't get better, start to speak positively to yourself...it sounds gay and stupid like some shitty infomercial but the most powerful voice in your life is your own and you gotta use it.

You're seeing a MSW or PhD right?

Continue with your therapy, but see an MD, preferably a psychiatrist and get some medication. Even if just for the short term. Not to flame people, but someone who self prescribes gear shouldn't be averse to doctor prescribed pyschotropic medication.

Gear use often contributes to mental issues. Speaking from the vantage point of a gear abuser and former pharmaceutical product manager for an anti depressant medication.

You are not alone.

This time of year is tough for me even when I'm in good spirits. Wrought makes a very important point about it being temporary.

Volunteering can be one of the quickest way to add some contact with people thankful for your help. As a recluse with family not living nearby, volunteering's additional human contact is a big portion for me personally. Thebrick gives some great examples, as long as it is something that you can identify with.

Not sure if this is appropriate to your specific situation, but I thought I'd add it. Some years ago, I had a bit of a breakdown at the end of the year. I think the end of the year is also a natural mental divider of the year when you tend to reflect back on the past year and look forward to the next year. At that time, I felt that I was in a dead end job which barely paid the bills and felt I had nothing to look forward to. I was also spending about 4 to 5 hours after work studying world politics. *sigh* That really isn't a great topic to make you feel better about the world. Near the end of the year, I decided that I needed to address this issue. I tried to face it all at once and cracked. I checked out of life emotionally and mentally. To be frank, it was really bad for me; however, it was not that bad compared to some people experiences - I never tried to hurt myself and I didn't abuse substances too much. Eventually I came around and took some baby steps towards addressing those issues. My point is that sometimes the end of year depression has some roots in personal reflections of what we perceive, at the time, of where we have been and where we are going. Large paragraph before getting to the point, eh?

Definitely continue with therapy. I've gone before and it has always helped me. In fact, I'm looking for one now. And if you think you need more help, please don't hesitate to visit and MD. Much (all?) of the emotionals inside our head is chemical interaction. Sometimes those chemical ratio are off and need correcting.

Try Cipralex. I hear that the sides are barely any and it works good. google it.

maybe mention it to your Dr. Good Luck.

Thanks guys...

I am doing much better, seeing life differently and focusing on the future and not dwelling on the past. A good friend gave me the best advice of all, "Man Up!" it actually worked. I used psychotropic meds temporarily but the insomnia I suffered was intolerable, had to get off. Perception followed by action seemed to be the key this time, hopefully that is behind me for good. Thanks to all concerned.

hdtv 55 led hdtv dream home 2010 nm hdtv 55ht1u hdtv mount height hdtv ratings

For the best HDTV LED LCD PLASMA tvs and accessories with the internet's highest discounts...
GO HERE >>>> Amazon.com: hdtv] <<<<<

**broken link removed** olevia 32 lcd hdtv kmart **broken link removed** hdtv decoder card **broken link removed** hdtv deals black friday **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** best hdtv features **broken link removed** **broken link removed** hdtv indoor amplified antenna analog tv uhf vhf fm **broken link removed** **broken link removed** radioshack amplified hdtv indoor outdoor antenna **broken link removed** hdtv voom hdtv games xbox pc to hdtv full screen vizio 42 1080p hdtv lcd 60hz **broken link removed** **broken link removed** hdtv lol files **broken link removed**

**broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** hdtv hdmi 1.3 **broken link removed** hdtv qam tuner samsung hdtv in india **broken link removed** hdtv magazine bulletins hdtv for sale memphis tn **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** hdtv troubleshooting

**broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** hdtv mhz **broken link removed** rca hdtv inputs best hdtv indoor amplified antenna **broken link removed** hdtv lg 47 **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** cnet hdtv reviews **broken link removed** terk hdtv antenna hdtv digital tuner card hdtv furniture stands **broken link removed** hdtv logo usage philips hdtv antenna review

**broken link removed** **broken link removed** hdtv receiver reviews hd tv glasses screen **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** hdtv wireless **broken link removed** **broken link removed** samsung hdtv problems **broken link removed** **broken link removed** **broken link removed** hdtv overscan **broken link removed** **broken link removed** samsung led tv jitter hdtv 55 led **broken link removed** hdtv led 32-inch hdtv accessories store hdtv extension cord hdtv 3d vizio 42 1080p hdtv lcd vs420lf1a hdtv tuner box hdtv comparison review hdtvguru lcd tv hdtv 72 inch **broken link removed** **broken link removed** hdtv government deadline **broken link removed** hdtv buyers guide 2009 **broken link removed**

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear