over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LMFAO! Oh, Dennis Dennis Dennis...

Wow the dislikes to likes on that video is pretty up there.

Respect diminished.

Say it ain't so slicey! Oh the hypocrisy.

He said steroids have been used for a thousand years. LOL Drinking blood. WTF :p

he is high as shit

I swear he even looks stoned when hes training lol...probably just the lethargy from massive pharmaceutical growth doses

The guy has a wife and daughters and everything to support and won the Arnold last year, he cant afford at the moment to discuss steroids truthfully, now once he retires if he still plays dumb than yeah I would lose respect for him

I swear he even looks stoned when hes training lol...probably just the lethargy from massive pharmaceutical growth doses

The guy has a wife and daughters and everything to support and won the Arnold last year, he cant afford at the moment to discuss steroids truthfully, now once he retires if he still plays dumb than yeah I would lose respect for him
Lots of people get high before they train. I tried it once back in college and everything felt so heavy lol. I ended up just ending the workout. A guy told me it gives him the mind to muscle connection.

I feel you, if I was in his shoes top 3 in the world I wouldn't say anything to fuck up my 20yrs of hardwork, he is reaping the benefits of his sacrifice now why mess it up just to please the meat heads. Sell yourself, fake it till you make it. Afterwords tell the world the dirty truth but get what you set out for first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of people get high before they train. I tried it once back in college and everything felt so heavy lol. I ended up just ending the workout. A guy told me it gives him the mind to muscle connection.

When I was deep in addiction, I used to bang H right before training....and right after it.....sad existence that was.

Well I feel bad if he is addicted to drugs. And I am not knocking the language barrier...my dad was an immigrant. But he needs to choose when to fib and what to say and what not to say.

I feel you, if I was in his shoes top 3 in the world I wouldn't say anything to fuck up my 20yrs of hardwork, he is reaping the benefits of his sacrifice now why mess it up just to please the meat heads. Sell yourself, fake it till you make it. Afterwords tell the world the dirty truth but get what you set out for first

There's a way NOT to incriminate, soil or tarnish yourself with AAS association and still not come across as a ridiculous hypocritical liar (Cutler for example?). Many pros walked that fine line. He's embarrassed himself here, but whatever. These guys aren't exactly rocket scientists. You insult the intelligence of the general public when you pretend you aren't "enhanced." You can avoid admission but going along with condemning it and acting like you're above it is just silly.

lol.... this is why this was left out.

There's a way NOT to incriminate, soil or tarnish yourself with AAS association and still not come across as a ridiculous hypocritical liar (Cutler for example?). Many pros walked that fine line. He's embarrassed himself here, but whatever. These guys aren't exactly rocket scientists. You insult the intelligence of the general public when you pretend you aren't "enhanced." You can avoid admission but going along with condemning it and acting like you're above it is just silly.

Yea that's true

at the very least he could have said I just have good genetics which isnt necessarily lying and leave it at that .

No need to lie

When I was deep in addiction, I used to bang H right before training....and right after it.....sad existence that was.

damn.....at the risk of your response, how did your training pan out?? Presumably you did this more than once - curious as I've not heard of H used in this fashion........stimulants yes, though H no.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws