over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LMFAO! Oh, Dennis Dennis Dennis...

His english has gotten much better. :)
Also he got his pro card under drug tested standards - Mr Universe.
Not saying he was clean but he certainly had to climb a different ladder for that show.

damn.....at the risk of your response, how did your training pan out?? Presumably you did this more than once - curious as I've not heard of H used in this fashion........stimulants yes, though H no.

It was better then the alternative of sitting at the house......working out was my attempt to hold on to the most muscle possible while on a downward spiral...........from the time I was 30 to the time I was 39, I never gained much muscle.....I quit drinking and druging at 39 and that was when I started progressing again and also started competing.

The whole movie kinda made him look like a dipshit. This deleted scene is no different. Dennis isn't the fastest horse on the track when it comes to off the cuff commentary. He is a fackin' machine though. I would kill to look like that dude, but wouldn't want to come off sounding like that everywhere I went.

Lots of people get high before they train. I tried it once back in college and everything felt so heavy lol. I ended up just ending the workout. A guy told me it gives him the mind to muscle connection.

I've tried it myself twice...the trick is to start your first set before it kicks in, atleast for me, once it kicks in if I haven't started yet I just say fuck it and relax but if you jump right into it as soon as you put it out it definitely increases mind muscle connection

He said steroids have been used for a thousand years. LOL Drinking blood. WTF :p

Although badly worded he's not wrong in a fashion. The Greeks did drink the blood and ingested bull semen and bull testicles in a belief it would make them bigger and stronger as they saw the bull as a muscular strong animal.

That's where the gains are bull balls

Any sponsored athlete would be stupid to admit to any kind of ped usage. If I were sponsoring an athlete and they admitted to using I'd drop em in a heartbeat. It's about money. I'm paying my athlete to promote my product. He says he's been using peds all his life...his credibility for my product is out the window. No one is going to buy my product. Now when he retires and isn't sponsored I'm sure his story will change.

i hear dennis is really sad cuz pro muscle guys who never went, and never will go pro are bad-mouthing him.
then he realized how much money he has and how he's semi-famous and felt all better

Im a big fan of Dennis but damn that was hard to watch... on the other hand he did NOT say he doesnt use... He just said it wasnt allowed in bbding.

Here's Wolf definitely stoned :D

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DqU4KW8mAQ"]Dennis Wolf on Low carb - YouTube[/ame]

Lots of pros smoke all day long. If you're used to it it sucks training without it. :D

Last edited:
Here's Wolf definitely stoned :D

Dennis Wolf on Low carb - YouTube

Lots of pros smoke all day long. If you're used to it it sucks training without it. :D

Do you think its to help with the anxiety from high doses? I've tried it while running high eq and it did seems to help calm me down and lessen the anxiety attacks.

Do you think its to help with the anxiety from high doses? I've tried it while running high eq and it did seems to help calm me down and lessen the anxiety attacks.

Sure it would but it could probably do the opposite if they don't smoke it regularly. I doubt BB's start smoking due to that reason. They probably have done it since they were very young so just carry it on... but sure that would be an added benefit. I am not sure how common it is in the US but it seems to be brought up a lot so I assume it is. In Europe it is everywhere... where I live I would say most 16 year olds smoke it (and a lot of it).

This comp keeps crashing so I haven't watched the first video but I can imagine what it was like. That whole documentary didn't really show him to be the brightest. I am still a big fan though and he is a great bodybuilder.

he had a good build but was never the brightest bulb on the tree that's for sure. maybe try to stay sober for a interview, those eyes tell it all

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131