over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Loans with bad credit.

bhumik

Registered
So I just finished school, and have a lot of debt from student loans. However I am about to start a job now and my life is just starting out. I really need a loan to buy a car for the job but due to my credit, debt ratio I am having a hard time getting a loan. I also have a chargeoff of 100 dollars form 5 years ago my roomate didnt pay the utility bill and it was under my name and i had moved out. Is there any way i will be able to get a loan or am I just dreaming??

Whats your credit score and what else is exactly on your credit file?

im willing to bet you are havign a hard time more due to your lack of credit than you are anything else. student loans dont' really effect you much because they are spread out so much and only the min monthly goes against your debt to income also they show higher earning potential due to having a degree. I would go talk to a small local bank about it and maybe set your sights on a vehicle that is a little cheaper(not sure what your after to begin with). Also a solid down payment is going to need to be acquired.

im willing to bet you are havign a hard time more due to your lack of credit than you are anything else. student loans dont' really effect you much because they are spread out so much and only the min monthly goes against your debt to income also they show higher earning potential due to having a degree. I would go talk to a small local bank about it and maybe set your sights on a vehicle that is a little cheaper(not sure what your after to begin with). Also a solid down payment is going to need to be acquired.

Cool thanks man, my student loan is close to 350000 though. HAHA. But you are right I am paying the minimum monthly. i am buying the car from my mom actually for 14000 after everythin.

For a 14K loan, you will need minimum 5 grand down, and you will without a doubt be paying 15% interest or more. My advice to you is, find a car for around 7K, finance that for 6 months, pay every payment on time without fail, then jump into something brand new after u begin making top salary

Can your mom get a loan and you make the payments? Or better can she co-sign with you?

For a 14K loan, you will need minimum 5 grand down, and you will without a doubt be paying 15% interest or more. My advice to you is, find a car for around 7K, finance that for 6 months, pay every payment on time without fail, then jump into something brand new after u begin making top salary

I see. Thanks for the advice. My plan was to buy my friends 1000 dollar pos car. I dont really care what i drove. But then my mom kept telling me to buy a nicer car, so after a lot of pressure I decided to buy the used honda civic, with a loan signed by my mom. at 4.9%. Ever since i have had teh car I cant stop hearing how grateful I should be for the car and she doesnt allow me to take the car anywhere besides work. I am just sick and tired of living everday like i owe her my life, so I said fuck it, you keep the car, i wont use it until i get it on my name or i pay it off.
hence i am in this predicament. Trust me I didnt want to spend so much on a car. but i am stuck. I dont know what came over me to allow her to sign for my loan. Mind you I Will be making hte payments.
I been so pissed for the last few days, I wanted to hurt somebody lol. Totally fucked me up.

wow bro thats a shitty situation. You need to sit down and have a talk with her about this. Tell her you are grateful for signing on the car with you but thats where it ends. It is YOUR car now. She helped you and you appreciate that btu she either needs to let you do what youw ant with your car or she shoudlnt' have agreed to sign. You should be thankful of what she did but that doesn't mean you need to walk around praising her or anything liek that. Sounds like she really wants something to hold over your head.

I see. Ever since i have had teh car I cant stop hearing how grateful I should be for the car and she doesnt allow me to take the car anywhere besides work. I am just sick and tired of living everday like i owe her my life, so I said fuck it, you keep the car, i wont use it until i get it on my name or i pay it off.
hence i am in this predicament. Totally fucked me up.

First, please, as a Dad and a coach and an uncle, I say to you the Debtor is slave to the lender. You don't want to be a slave.

Debt is seldom good. Debt to buy a continually depreciating asset is bad. You must learn to save now. You will forever be in a cycle of needing another loan if you don't. Cash is king. Start saving, after the balance gets a few zeroes you will be very motivated to build it. You cannot go bankrupt if you have no debt.

First, please, as a Dad and a coach and an uncle, I say to you the Debtor is slave to the lender. You don't want to be a slave.

Debt is seldom good. Debt to buy a continually depreciating asset is bad. You must learn to save now. You will forever be in a cycle of needing another loan if you don't. Cash is king. Start saving, after the balance gets a few zeroes you will be very motivated to build it. You cannot go bankrupt if you have no debt.
For him this advice comes to late.
He is probably in his early twenties and already has the equivalent to a large mortgage...without the house.
You are already a slave to your school loan. He will have to rely on buy here pay here type cars, unless he has a family member willing to cosign but even then it will be a high interest rate.
Watch this vid: YouTube - ‪College Conspiracy‬‏
Its not 100% factual but the idea that college is a great investment is not necessarily true.

Last edited:
Some local credit unions offer a first time buyer program which will allow you to get a small auto loan usually under 10k. I sell cars for a living theres plenty of options out there cash down is always key cuz bank wants you to have equity in vehicle incase they repo vehicle they dont loose out on. Getting a loan on ur own to buy a vehicle from some1 is much harder than going through a big dealer since they will have a lot of repor with banks and banks have a quota of so many deals to buy each month.

$350,000 student loan???
What kind of degree did you get for $350,000?:)

Yea what kinda degree did u get? U coulda had a nice lambo for that amount ha

Idk how far this lender stretches, but If you are in California you could try getting a loan through Westlake Financial. Proof of income is enough to get you the loan. However, you will have a 24% interest rate. You could always refinance when your credit is better though.

for 350K I would have bought a 2 family lived on one side and collect rent on the other...

just make sure its reporting to all 3 credit agency i went from 540 to 680 in about 5 months between that paid iff all my collections than disputed them to take off report

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear