over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

local bb show

samsonsdad

Registered
Went to cheer on some buddys at a bodybuilding/ physique competition. Not a huge city but big enough. 150 competitors paying fees around $100 plus $25 admission for the people who came to support. The music for the competitors kept cutting out. The judges were texting on phones the list goes on. It was a five hour nightmare. I went with a out 15 people half who had to leave before the end. I left a bad taste in my mouth like someone was counting money and laughing atvall of us as we left....

Last edited:
I've been to a lot of shows, local, national and I've never hear of judges texting! I can understand music cutting out from time to time but it seems like there was more going on. Don't let that show sway you, most shows are really well put together and pretty cool. Sorry u had a bad experience bro, the next one will be better.

Sage

The judges judge 95% of the contest in the morning. In 5 hrs they get bored too.

Judges aren't supposed to have their phones out while at the table. Have I seen it done? Sure...but it's a big no no. As Ashoprep said...most of the show is judged in the prejudge. Overalls are judged at night. When the finals are going on...that's when I'm taking notes for when/if someone comes up asking for feedback after the show. I've judged shows where the sound system got jacked up and it was a nightmare. Most good promoters will hire someone with a back up system in case if one gets overheated etc.

The first show I did I went out to do my minute routine and my song started skipping REALLY bad. I was already nervous enough out there and this just killed me lol. I completely screwed up my whole routine and just kinda forgot what the hell I was doing out there. It sucked :p

Went to cheer on some buddys at a bodybuilding/ physique competition. Not a huge city but big enough. 150 competitors paying fees around $100 plus $25 admission for the people who came to support. The music for the competitors kept cutting out. The judges were texting on phones the list goes on. It was a five hour nightmare. I went with a out 15 people half who had to leave before the end. I left a bad taste in my mouth like someone was counting money and laughing atvall of us as we left....

Try attending both morning and night shows. I guarantee you will be there a lot longer than 5 hrs!

It was a natural show and I helped two of my close friends get ready for it. These guys busted ass and it was both their debut. Just really lame how cheesy tge whole thing was iscall. A lot of momey goes in but the presentation was just off

I've never been to a natty show.

sounds like the West MI show a week or two ago...I was not there but heard it was a joke

At my firSt show the guy in front of me had to pose to my music and then they replayed my song for me lol I felt bad for him bc he had a nice routine built and had to bullshit his way through my song

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131