over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Local bust

You are smart for thinking this way. Fly under the radar. Minimize risk.
Such bs. Never use phones, they probably have the it tapped via the cell company.
Why rat ? Man up, keep your mouth shut.
Going after gear??? I know an entire police force in my city that buys off my buddy. Go after real criminals.

I googled the guy, looks like it was a huge bust.

I told the 2 kids I know at that gym that knew this guy, told them clean house stay the fuck away from him they are in denial. I guess you cant help stupid. Im guessing he's working with the cops like the guy Mui Thai is talking about to get other gym members (probably monitoring their texts and calls).
I have paperwork on him,. yates was a good bro fuck that,. dred was an exorbitant powder white fat slob narccicist freak
dred owned theironden and a few labs etc. his dorky ass was buying friends, women and lavish things like BD was. They sent interpol after naps after AXIO bd/justin weinstein first way back then. he lasted. go figure. Mr untouchable

I googled the guy, looks like it was a huge bust.

I told the 2 kids I know at that gym that knew this guy, told them clean house stay the fuck away from him they are in denial. I guess you cant help stupid. Im guessing he's working with the cops like the guy Mui Thai is talking about to get other gym members (probably monitoring their texts and calls).
This is what I feel like on here sometimes when a bunch of people just brush this off like it will never happen to them. They're ALWAYS looking and if someone gets wind of you and had enough to get a warrant they WILL. Always practice impeccable opsec or eventually you'll pay the consequences.

He owned hardcore underground too I think.

One of the things about GL/DRED etc is he was everywhere dealing with everyone and his operation was run the same.

You never know who you are dealing with.

Never trust a guy who acts like he has nothing to lose.

I have paperwork on him,. yates was a good bro fuck that,. dred was an exorbitant powder white fat slob narccicist freak
dred owned theironden and a few labs etc. his dorky ass was buying friends, women and lavish things like BD was. They sent interpol after naps after AXIO bd/justin weinstein first way back then. he lasted. go figure. Mr untouchable

He owned hardcore underground too I think.

One of the things about GL/DRED etc is he was everywhere dealing with everyone and his operation was run the same.

You never know who you are dealing with.

Never trust a guy who acts like he has nothing to lose.
He dud. I was pretty active on that board.

Dred was a POS

Of course it’s political. When it’s election year the da, sheriff and everyone else wants to look good and show they are taking a bite out of crime. Steroids are illegal, a good bust makes them look good. And how many steroid bust have also netted recs and guns? Plus it’s like a freebie for the cops, after the cases are settled the evidence “mysteriously” disappears 😂
Yea I had thousands of bottles disappear when I got hit 20 years ago. But what do you say to the DA yea the roughly thousand bottles of deca are mine but where’s all my test, eq, winny, GH etc. 😂😂 don’t get me wrong steroids have been the norm in the military for decades, pilots and sniper teams get issued speed. Cops have stopped deal with people on pcp etc. they should have the option to be enhanced but busting guys for shit they’re on is bullshit. I was hit during the MLB Senate hearings but not bc of a successful sting, mt pulled out drunk ex wife living in a stash apartment got into with cops and the dominos started falling. ThecDA actually said you’re a decorated Marine hurting no one, possession only, and I honestly don’t care but if it gets out in the news I let you off lightly it’ll end me, 6 months ago I would plead this down to fines but I got 10 years and fines. The world was no better off or safer and all it did was keep me from going to Iraq to fight true enemies of the public.

This is what I feel like on here sometimes when a bunch of people just brush this off like it will never happen to them. They're ALWAYS looking and if someone gets wind of you and had enough to get a warrant they WILL. Always practice impeccable opsec or eventually you'll pay the consequences.
I feel like...being on forums since 2002, I see less posts about keeping safe. Back then there were stickies and threads on all boards about proper email providers, how to receive a package, cleaning house if something is off, keeping anonymous online, Rick Collins, hiding spots. I don't know if now we consider all email open game with more surveillance or we think they care less about ass so people are more lax. Maybe we should get a thread going about keeping safe lol.

I feel like...being on forums since 2002, I see less posts about keeping safe. Back then there were stickies and threads on all boards about proper email providers, how to receive a package, cleaning house if something is off, keeping anonymous online, Rick Collins, hiding spots. I don't know if now we consider all email open game with more surveillance or we think they care less about ass so people are more lax. Maybe we should get a thread going about keeping safe lol.

Not to mention all the guys on youtube holding up their actual vials of this or that for the world to see. If you didn't know better you would think this stuff had been legalized the way many are acting.......................I keep waiting for the hammer to drop on some of these guys, unfortunately.

Rick Collins is always in the back of my head just in case. I think many just don't want to do all the brainwork involved in keeping safe maybe? VPNs and encryption and crypto currencies aren't the easiest concepts in the world. It's my freedom though, I'll do whatever I need to.

Rick Collins is always in the back of my head just in case. I think many just don't want to do all the brainwork involved in keeping safe maybe? VPNs and encryption and crypto currencies aren't the easiest concepts in the world. It's my freedom though, I'll do whatever I need to.
feds decrypted most all of my encrypted stuff upon seizure. Without me forfeiting any info. its pointless. they are a head of you.
you dont need rick collins, I got a guy who saved me prison time but caught a strike and invasive probation etc... 20kk retainer fee to get you started, they can also be granted access by outlining it within the parameters of the warrant. I got hit at PO on way to PT a client, postmaster general called me on my cell phone I knew her for 2 years. when i they apprehended me after pack retrieval less than 5 min after walking out of the po with it,they already had the warrant for the house, the car, the vehicle, phone, and mailbox more. I had a pack delivered that was en route 2 days later landed flawlessly. they also left gear and psychedelics behind i thought it was a joke. Some potent plant medicine.

Then tried to ruffle my feathers and tell me the fungus/blotter tested laced with fentanyl lmfao, I said sorry bro, I've never even SEEN that stuff in my life and I am aware of its menacing pattterns, wrong community, those guys do NOT engage nor support that destructive shit. It was all personal use, I dosed myself weekly for 52x weeks straight, bounced around in some realms and worlds, did an exhaustive amount of theology, philosophy, psychology research in the 2 year process. endless lectures,. I had more psychedelics than gear. Literally an alexander Shulgin pharmacopeia I had collected over the years. Like a scene from fear and loathing in las vegas.

like Alan Watts said "Once you get the message, Hang up the PHONE!"
they charged me for 0 psychedelics
1656004380331.png

Yea I had thousands of bottles disappear when I got hit 20 years ago. But what do you say to the DA yea the roughly thousand bottles of deca are mine but where’s all my test, eq, winny, GH etc. 😂😂 don’t get me wrong steroids have been the norm in the military for decades, pilots and sniper teams get issued speed. Cops have stopped deal with people on pcp etc. they should have the option to be enhanced but busting guys for shit they’re on is bullshit. I was hit during the MLB Senate hearings but not bc of a successful sting, mt pulled out drunk ex wife living in a stash apartment got into with cops and the dominos started falling. ThecDA actually said you’re a decorated Marine hurting no one, possession only, and I honestly don’t care but if it gets out in the news I let you off lightly it’ll end me, 6 months ago I would plead this down to fines but I got 10 years and fines. The world was no better off or safer and all it did was keep me from going to Iraq to fight true enemies of the public.
damn dog that is fucking bullshit I am sorry that happened to you.

feds decrypted most all of my encrypted stuff upon seizure. Without me forfeiting any info. its pointless. they are a head of you.
you dont need rick collins, I got a guy who saved me prison time but caught a strike and invasive probation etc... 20kk retainer fee to get you started, they can also be granted access by outlining it within the parameters of the warrant. I got hit at PO on way to PT a client, postmaster general called me on my cell phone I knew her for 2 years. when i they apprehended me after pack retrieval less than 5 min after walking out of the po with it,they already had the warrant for the house, the car, the vehicle, phone, and mailbox more. I had a pack delivered that was en route 2 days later landed flawlessly. they also left gear and psychedelics behind i thought it was a joke. Some potent plant medicine.
You mean she (postmaster general called you to warn you?). Sounds like the big fish set you and others up to get less time? Was it domestic and was there anything you could have done to save yourself? What if you ignored the pack, would they have been able to search? Sorry for all the questions if you don't want to answer understand, just trying to get the whole picture and how we can avoid problems.

His first post said 2020 and DRED. That was also goldline so it was almost assuredly dom.

Dred rolled on anyone he could to stay out of prison pretrial, then he went and got caught doing the same shit via text messaging if memory serves.

Everything you shouldnt do, DRED was doing. Im pretty sure his rep here (initials MM, again if memory serves) was at that point dating his ex wife...so they (he, his exwife, and her new bf) were in business together.

Take all the time you need with that.

You mean she (postmaster general called you to warn you?). Sounds like the big fish set you and others up to get less time? Was it domestic and was there anything you could have done to save yourself? What if you ignored the pack, would they have been able to search? Sorry for all the questions if you don't want to answer understand, just trying to get the whole picture and how we can avoid problems.

I never talk abt gear usage outside of this forum. My closest friends know, like 2 guys. Other than that it’s no one’s bidness! People can always assume, but they’ll never hear directly from me.

Only issue I had pertaining to AAS and LE, was my piece of shit X. Be careful of your significant other if they’re aware of your usage and if you have children together! Once a divorce happens then all hell can break loose. Spent a lil over two years of hell dealing with that bullshit!

Cage

I never talk abt gear usage outside of this forum. My closest friends know, like 2 guys. Other than that it’s no one’s bidness! People can always assume, but they’ll never hear directly from me.

Only issue I had pertaining to AAS and LE, was my piece of shit X. Be careful of your significant other if they’re aware of your usage and if you have children together! Once a divorce happens then all hell can break loose. Spent a lil over two years of hell dealing with that bullshit!

Cage
Yeah mate my wife has no idea I use. To be fair I get up at 4 AM to lift/do cardio for 3 hours daily and eat like a saint most days, so she just thinks it's super super hard work.

Then again she thinks Dwayne Johnson is natty too lol.

gym i used to go to in twinsburg ohio had lots of cops on gear too. cops and firefighters...they'd talk about it, its how i know...never really cared...and 2 guys not cops were brewing and dealin and still are....stupid people paying 2-3 times what they should. its sad
I used to live in Twinsburg. Years back. I used to train up the highway though at the hardcore gym up behind what used to be the red roof inn. I dont know if it is still there but that place was a hardcore bodybuilder haven. Old equipment. Duct tape and gym chalk. It was awesome. Been alot of years. I loved living there though

Dred never owned TheIronDen, that is Mugzy & Lizard King.

Actually, we hear something if business is big

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner