over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Local customs has my powders?!?

SitySlicker1

Banned
I was suppose to get powder order today, shipped through ***. It never showed, so I contacted ***int'l customer service. They told me package was being held by local customs for inspection. They told me that i may recieve tomorrow or could be as late as next tuesday. :mad:

What should i do now if they do release it? Should i accept it or leave it.

Anyone whose had their powders seized, could you please shed some light and give me good advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to edit some of your info bro. WAYYYYYYYY too much information. It's not a good idea to discuss shipping methods openly at all.

sometimes when you track a package it will show that it has reached customs. be very sure you were told that "They told me package was being held by local customs for inspection". this is a world apart from your package has just reached customs/ or is just clearing customs.

if you have been indeed told that it is being held for inspection, then at that point i would say to cut your losses- think that in this day and age that a package containing an unidentifiable powder won't draw scrutiny when opened?

if customs has opened it, or will open it, which your post clearly seems to imply, fuggedaboudit.

BFU

50g of powder. That is the equivalent to 200 amps of sustanon or 500 amps of primobolan depot or 1000 amps of zambon. Get my drift! Not a personal supply when you think of it in the proper terms. That is the same way law enforcement will view it, as they should. Regardless what you decide to do, go slow and think it through. I thought what I had was a personal supply, 15 amps of sustanon, but they did not see it that way. Now I have a felony record to show for it. Stay Safe!

bigfatandugly said:
sometimes when you track a package it will show that it has reached customs. be very sure you were told that "They told me package was being held by local customs for inspection". this is a world apart from your package has just reached customs/ or is just clearing customs.

if you have been indeed told that it is being held for inspection, then at that point i would say to cut your losses- think that in this day and age that a package containing an unidentifiable powder won't draw scrutiny when opened?

if customs has opened it, or will open it, which your post clearly seems to imply, fuggedaboudit.

BFU

The int'l customer service rep said it was being held by customs and is being taken to the "warehouse" ?? :eek: Something b/w those line.

I'm gonna cut the losses on this package and try to see if my supplier will work with me on this one.

However the $ and gear issue is nothing. I'm just concerned about local L.E. getting involve and raiding my place, so i've been "cleaning" house all night.

This is the 3rd pack from china in last 6 months all w/ different shipping carriers. I was wondering if it was this particular shipping carrier that got me in this heap of sheeat or if its the amt of times i've order from china in little amount of time?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear bro, make sure the computer is clean just in case ....

SitySlicker1 said:
The int'l customer service rep said it was being held by customs and is being taken to the "warehouse" ?? :eek: Something b/w those line.

I'm gonna cut the losses on this package and try to see if my supplier will work with me on this one.

However the $ and gear issue is nothing. I'm just concerned about local L.E. getting involve and raiding my place, so i've been "cleaning" house all night.

This is the 3rd pack from china in last 6 months all w/ different shipping carriers. I was wondering if it was this particular shipping carrier that got me in this heap of sheeat or if its the amt of times i've order from china in little amount of time?
just to be honest, i wouldnt mess around with another intl order if i were you. stay domestic, pay the extra $...its definately worth it in your situation

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131