over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Local H.S. Bust-Crazy

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
On the news tonight three 16yr olds on the football team at a H.S. were arrested for possession of steroids. They had about 100 halo in a vitamin bottle at school. The sad thing was how bad they made it look. They compared it to like they caught them with heroin. The coach and school officals stated on the news they ask the students didn't they know they could DIE if they took them. The students stated they did not think they could. Then they said the students could face up to a year in prison if conficted.

DIE thats some carzy sh*t.

some rat must have tipped off the authorities.. no way they'd search vitamin bottles to look for roids.

They added a little extra on the later news addition. Two of the 16 yr olds said they bought them over the counter in Mexico when they went on vacation with thier parents ,and brought them back to the U.S to take for lifting over the winter to get stronger for upcoming football season.

i dont understand why you people risk your lives to try to get an edge? its just crazy! Dont you know steroids dont improve athletic performance? When are u people going to learn?! You can get all the strength and size u need naturally, in as little as 15 minutes, 3 times a week!

big_byrd52 said:
i dont understand why you people risk your lives to try to get an edge? its just crazy! Dont you know steroids dont improve athletic performance? When are u people going to learn?! You can get all the strength and size u need naturally, in as little as 15 minutes, 3 times a week!

exactly!! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one watching the ground-breaking infomercials at 3 in the morning :D

SouthernMuscle said:
exactly!! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one watching the ground-breaking infomercials at 3 in the morning :D

lmao...

and thats ridiculous to say that halo will kill you....maybe a little jaundice if you overdose to the extreme for long periods of time...but I doubt that those h.s. kids were pounding full bottles of this stuff...

oh well, stupid kids do stupid things for stupid reasons...

Cman

Well, there's plenty of things to TEMPT teenagers :p

You need to be 21 to legally drink alcohol and cigarettes (18 YO). Teenagers are just naturally rebelious (I'll show you what I think about the law - I'm old enough to make up my own mind). I CAN STILL REMEMBER thsoe days :cool:

How about if you're 18 YO (a senior), you can't screw someone younger than you :eek: :eek:

As much as WE say gear is not for teenagers, EVEN FOR GOOD, LOGICAL reasons, it will only make them want to take them more (at least this is true for many- no all)!

xcelbeyond said:
As much as WE say gear is not for teenagers, EVEN FOR GOOD, LOGICAL reasons, it will only make them want to take them more (at least this is true for many- no all)!

just because there are GOOD or LOGICAL reasons doesn't mean it is alright to say "we are adults therefore it's okay, you are a teen therefore it's not"... I mean, that would sound like BULLSHIT to you and I if it was another similar case don't you think? Adults claiming to be more logical than teens and more capable of making rational decisions is like self-proclaiming to be better than another group.. I think if adults can use roids responsibly, then so can teens.. and of course in both groups, stupid fucks exist. THerefore, abuse happen.

alpha-longhorn said:
just because there are GOOD or LOGICAL reasons doesn't mean it is alright to say "we are adults therefore it's okay, you are a teen therefore it's not"... I mean, that would sound like BULLSHIT to you and I if it was another similar case don't you think? Adults claiming to be more logical than teens and more capable of making rational decisions is like self-proclaiming to be better than another group.. I think if adults can use roids responsibly, then so can teens.. and of course in both groups, stupid fucks exist. THerefore, abuse happen.

You seem to be somewhat of a confrontational guy. Every post I've seen from you, you're arguing with someone for no reason. Why? At least you're sensible about it, which is good. But, are you trying to prove something by arguing with someone in every post you make? I'm just curious. I used to know another guy who was a little bit confrontational...maybe even a little worse than you. ;)

alpha-longhorn said:
just because there are GOOD or LOGICAL reasons doesn't mean it is alright to say "we are adults therefore it's okay, you are a teen therefore it's not"... I mean, that would sound like BULLSHIT to you and I if it was another similar case don't you think?
GOOD or LOGICAL reasons (FACTS):
Use of steroids will prematurely close the growth plates - so no more growth.

Your natural test level is highest as a teenager, why not learn how to properly eat and workout to your maximum potential before resulting to something that will shut down your HPTA (and at that young of an age could have more repercussions than at an older age).

What's so "bullshit" about those reasons?!?! :eek: I didn't think I needed to state those things in my original post as I thought this was common knowledge at this board. Are these reasons bullshit because you don't believe them to be true?

What can be done?

Should We Re-Legalize Drugs?
Libertarians, like most Americans, demand to be safe at home and on the streets. Libertarians would like all Americans to be healthy and free of drug dependence. But drug laws don't help, they make things worse.

The professional politicians scramble to make names for themselves as tough anti-drug warriors, while the experts agree that the "war on drugs" has been lost, and could never be won. The tragic victims of that war are your personal liberty and its companion, responsibility. It's time to consider the re-legalization of drugs.

In the 1920's, alcohol was made illegal by Prohibition. The result: Organized Crime. Criminals jumped at the chance to supply the demand for liquor. The streets became battlegrounds. The criminals bought off law enforcement and judges. Adulterated booze blinded and killed people. Civil rights were trampled in the hopeless attempt to keep people from drinking.

When the American people saw what Prohibition was doing to them, they supported its repeal. When they succeeded, most states legalized liquor and the criminal gangs were out of the liquor business.

Today's war on drugs is a re-run of Prohibition. Approximately 40 million Americans are occasional, peaceful users of some illegal drug who are no threat to anyone. They are not going to stop. The laws don't, and can't, stop drug use.

Organized Crime Profits
Whenever there is a great demand for a product and government makes it illegal, a black market always appears to supply the demand. The price of the product rises dramatically and the opportunity for huge profits is obvious. The criminal gangs love the situation, making millions. They kill other drug dealers, along with innocent people caught in the crossfire, to protect their territory. They corrupt police and courts. Pushers sell adulterated dope and experimental drugs, causing injury and death. And because drugs are illegal, their victims have no recourse.

Crime Increases
Half the cost of law enforcement and prisons is squandered on drug related crime. Of all drug users, a relative few are addicts who commit crimes daily to supply artificially expensive habits. They are the robbers, car thieves and burglars who make our homes and streets unsafe.

An American Police State
Civil liberties suffer. We are all "suspects", subject to random urine tests, highway check points and spying into our personal finances. Your property can be seized without trial, if the police merely claim you got it with drug profits. Doing business with cash makes you a suspect. America is becoming a police state because of the war on drugs.

America Can Handle Legal Drugs
Today's illegal drugs were legal before 1914. Cocaine was even found in the original Coca-Cola recipe. Americans had few problems with cocaine, opium, heroin or marijuana. Drugs were inexpensive; crime was low. Most users handled their drug of choice and lived normal, productive lives. Addicts out of control were a tiny minority.

The first laws prohibiting drugs were racist in origin -- to prevent Chinese laborers from using opium and to prevent blacks and Hispanics from using cocaine and marijuana. That was unjust and unfair, just as it is unjust and unfair to make criminals of peaceful drug users today.

Some Americans will always use alcohol, tobacco, marijuana or other drugs. Most are not addicts, they are social drinkers or occasional users. Legal drugs would be inexpensive, so even addicts could support their habits with honest work, rather than by crime. Organized crime would be deprived of its profits. The police could return to protecting us from real criminals; and there would be room enough in existing prisons for them.

Try Personal Responsibility
It's time to re-legalize drugs and let people take responsibility for themselves. Criminal laws only drive the problem underground and put money in the pockets of the criminal class. With drugs legal, compassionate people could do more to educate and rehabilitate drug users who seek help. Drugs should be legal. Individuals have the right to decide for themselves what to put in their bodies, so long as they take responsibility for their actions.

From the Mayor of Baltimore, Kurt Schmoke, to conservative writer and TV personality, William F. Buckley, Jr., leading Americans are now calling for repeal of America's repressive and ineffective drug laws. The Libertarian Party urges you to join in this effort to make our streets safer and our liberties more secure.

xcelbeyond said:
GOOD or LOGICAL reasons (FACTS):
Use of steroids will prematurely close the growth plates - so no more growth.

Your natural test level is highest as a teenager, why not learn how to properly eat and workout to your maximum potential before resulting to something that will shut down your HPTA (and at that young of an age could have more repercussions than at an older age).

What's so "bullshit" about those reasons?!?! :eek: I didn't think I needed to state those things in my original post as I thought this was common knowledge at this board. Are these reasons bullshit because you don't believe them to be true?

no, those are definitely facts.. However, do they not have side effects in adults? THey do, so then what? I guess we as adults shouldn't take them too? I find it strange whenever a group tries to prevent another group from using/taking/applying something because they think they know what's best for them. Maybe they dont give a damn about their height? Some reach 6' these days well before they turn 18. Maybe they don't give a damn about maximizing potential or learning how to eat right? plenty of adults jump on the bandwagon as soon as they start a workout regimen as well but that's okay for them?

alpha-longhorn said:
no, those are definitely facts.. However, do they not have side effects in adults? THey do, so then what?
Is it just me - or does it seem like I'm having a conversation with a teenager
:p :)

How old are you? Are you a parent? Would you knowingly have your kids smoke, take drugs, or be the local whore?

As a parent I believe we are responsible for our kids, which just happens to be 18 (legally in most states). After 18, do what you want but don't do it in my house. Hopefully I taught my kids the difference between right and wrong, which as a parent is all you can hope for. Kids are going to make decisions for themselves from the time their thought process matures.

I'm really not sure why you decided to start beating on me for the values that you have.

alpha-longhorn said:
I guess we as adults shouldn't take them too? I find it strange whenever a group tries to prevent another group from using/taking/applying something because they think they know what's best for them.

I know you haven't read very many of my posts but I'll just restate what I said earlier: "why not learn how to properly eat and workout to your maximum potential." That statement applies to everyone (yourself and myself included). I can't find where I ever said "I guess we as adults shouldn't take them too?" You surely have a bias towards anyone telling you what to do - why are you opposed to having a child listen to their parents? Did they beat you or just spoil you (so you always got everything you wanted)?

I really do take offense when you refer to parent.child relationship as "whenever a group tries to prevent another group from using/taking/applying something because they think they know what's best for them." You just lost all credibility in my eyes by making such a statement.

alpha-longhorn said:
Maybe they dont give a damn about their height? Some reach 6' these days well before they turn 18. Maybe they don't give a damn about maximizing potential or learning how to eat right? plenty of adults jump on the bandwagon as soon as they start a workout regimen as well but that's okay for them?
This is a BIG HUGE problem - YEAH, let's just take a pill and get HUGE. You either get tough from being supervised during your formative years or spoiled from the lack of it.

Do what you want when you go out in the world - on your own not before your 18.

xcelbeyond said:
Is it just me - or does it seem like I'm having a conversation with a teenager
:p :)

How old are you? Are you a parent? Would you knowingly have your kids smoke, take drugs, or be the local whore?

As a parent I believe we are responsible for our kids, which just happens to be 18 (legally in most states). After 18, do what you want but don't do it in my house. Hopefully I taught my kids the difference between right and wrong, which as a parent is all you can hope for. Kids are going to make decisions for themselves from the time their thought process matures.

I'm really not sure why you decided to start beating on me for the values that you have.

I know you haven't read very many of my posts but I'll just restate what I said earlier: "why not learn how to properly eat and workout to your maximum potential." That statement applies to everyone (yourself and myself included). I can't find where I ever said "I guess we as adults shouldn't take them too?" You surely have a bias towards anyone telling you what to do - why are you opposed to having a child listen to their parents? Did they beat you or just spoil you (so you always got everything you wanted)?

I really do take offense when you refer to parent.child relationship as "whenever a group tries to prevent another group from using/taking/applying something because they think they know what's best for them." You just lost all credibility in my eyes by making such a statement.

This is a BIG HUGE problem - YEAH, let's just take a pill and get HUGE. You either get tough from being supervised during your formative years or spoiled from the lack of it.

Do what you want when you go out in the world - on your own not before your 18.

you can state your point without taking personal stabs at me bro.. no, my parents didn't beat me or spoil me... did you seriously think that was a good question to ask? and no, you are not speaking to a teenager, I'm 24 years old thank you..

I'm simply stating that it's not the place of anyone to tell another person what they can and cannot do with their body, whether you are an adult or not.. If it's your kids, sure by all means, educate them the way you want to.. I'm talking about the teens who are not your kids. It is wrong to say, hey i'm an adult therefore I can use roids.. you are still a teen so you can't use it. I don't see how that flies.. that's like the government banning vitamins because they think they know what is best for us.. I think everyone should be allowed to walk their own path.

And no, i'm not beating you down for your values.. i think you have very good values and I don't particularly agree with teens taking roids without a concrete goal in mind and a decent knowledge base. But simply assuming that because they are teens that they don't know proper nutrition is wrong.

if you have a clear head and a good plan for the future, and you are responsible for your actions, you should be allowed to do as a teenager what we as adults are allowed to do..

I am not taking personal stabs at you whatsoever, and I think roids should be taken out of hands of all those who abuse it; but i cannot agree that age should be a determining factor in whether you should use it or not.

Well - "everyone" (teenagers moreso than adults) have the impression that steroids (all by themself) will give you big muscles. I'm sure you've seen plenty of people in the gym that have taken them and you want to tell them what they have is fake. I've seen pics of all these teenagers that are coming out about their bad experiences with roids. All thi pics I've seen indicate the only bad result they should be crying about is not getting any results from taking them.

It just seems that everyone has this assumption about 'roids - just "get huge" in a pill.

Then there are true mesos that will explode on 'em - but if they just eat properly and workout correctly, they would have very similar results. I will tell anyone who asks (especially a teenager) they should figure out the nutrition and workout before crossing over to the dark side (see my sig) :)

Sorry if my reply was perceived as an attack - just seemed that yours was to me (you just did it indirectly).

???

Look teens are still growing, their hormones are still ragin -- there is ZERO reason a teen should juice -- ZERO...

More importantly during these years there is a lot of self discovery -- finding out who you truly are...juicing will disrupt this process and possibly put the kid on a path of total demise. I remember when I was a teen, the responsibility window is very limited, you do things compulsively, recklessly, and steroids def. have the potential to heighten these phases of maturity...

I dont' believe that teens have truely max out their natural potential. Most don't even have a clue as to what to eat or proper training. I have seen lifting programs at the local high schools and am amazed that they are making any gains at all. This holds true for adults as well, in any gym there are always some guys that do chest and biceps everyday. So, if some kid has no clue as to what to eat and really doesn't know how much better off he'd be with more recuperation time in his training then I don't believe he has any business using. But that is just my opinion. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131