over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Local PIP and overall body aches flu like symptoms

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
Does anyone else notice when they get bad PIP they also get general aches and pains in the entire body. its not just local but just a general feeling of beat up like ur getting sick but dont. i wonder if its bodys way of dealing with inflammation from a foreign substance both the needle and gear. i just notice this with prop dhb and primo nothing else does this.

Test Prop does it for me. Sucks, but it goes away in a couple of days. It does concern me though that, even though the symptoms are fleeting, I don’t really want to put anything in my body that gives me flu symptoms. Like something serious may be happening deep down.

Just with the old denkall test 400 back in like 2000

its an immune reaction from your body because you injected a foreign substance, take som benadryl to get the histamine levels down and just wait it out.

Test flu. But Iv got it from primo amps in Mexico, and an eq blend from a Europe underground lab. That was 15-20 yrs ago though

its almost each time so annoying. never had this in years of doing gear.

ALWAYS listen to your body..that's your body telling you that something isn't right and that you probably shouldn't be reintroducing into your body whatever caused the reaction to occur in the first place. It's like your body is giving you all of these warnings. What could it be? Tons of different factors..just go to a different ester/brand/compound and just do low dose..
I personally would toss it and focus on what makes you feel GOOD. Trial and error till you find what works for you.

Man I hate that beat up, achy feeling. Usually accompanied by a limp for me. And usually worse on whatever side I pinned last 2 times. Because I alternate glute, glute, quad, quad.

so the type of gear you’re talking about has my entire lower body crippled lol. I have always just powered through gear runs like that like a mule but not anymore. I’m too old for that mess now. Not a chance.

usually those bad ones are comparable in misery level. But once I got a hold of some Bold Ace I believe. Think it was acetate. But it was on a whole other level. It literally did give you the flu every time you pinned. The PIP, although horrific, wasn’t as bad as the overall painful experience.

Test Prop does it for me. Sucks, but it goes away in a couple of days. It does concern me though that, even though the symptoms are fleeting, I don’t really want to put anything in my body that gives me flu symptoms. Like something serious may be happening deep down.
It's funny! Prop is painless for me but test E cripples me for days!!

Man I hate that beat up, achy feeling. Usually accompanied by a limp for me. And usually worse on whatever side I pinned last 2 times. Because I alternate glute, glute, quad, quad.

so the type of gear you’re talking about has my entire lower body crippled lol. I have always just powered through gear runs like that like a mule but not anymore. I’m too old for that mess now. Not a chance.

usually those bad ones are comparable in misery level. But once I got a hold of some Bold Ace I believe. Think it was acetate. But it was on a whole other level. It literally did give you the flu every time you pinned. The PIP, although horrific, wasn’t as bad as the overall painful experience.
i hear you the doms from the workouts are not as bad as the damn pip aches i get from the gear. i also noticed i think its the sites that have to much scar tissue, even cyp is bothering me lol. all my shots are ouchy might just need a damn break from all the pinning.

i have a general malaise feeling all day its annoying and demotivating.

i hear you the doms from the workouts are not as bad as the damn pip aches i get from the gear. i also noticed i think its the sites that have to much scar tissue, even cyp is bothering me lol. all my shots are ouchy might just need a damn break from all the pinning.

i have a general malaise feeling all day its annoying and demotivating.
Yessir I know that feeling. And it’s not fun. I’m more into feel good gear runs these days lol

Yes. Those 50mg 2ml Agoviron T SUSP amps that I loved so much from the Czech Republic.

Does anyone else notice when they get bad PIP they also get general aches and pains in the entire body. its not just local but just a general feeling of beat up like ur getting sick but dont. i wonder if its bodys way of dealing with inflammation from a foreign substance both the needle and gear. i just notice this with prop dhb and primo nothing else does this.

Primo can have pip but some are mildly allergic to prop and get exactly what you are experiencing. DHB is known for pip, inflammation and the same. If I were you I'd avoid prop and DHB. If primo by itself does the same then add that to the list but usually it's pip without inflammation or other issues you cite.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws