over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Localized fat loss from HGH? Yes or No?

Do you see localized fat loss from Hgh?

• YES

Votes: 64 35.4%
  • NO

Votes: 117 64.6%

• Total voters
Fatloss from gh yes, but localized fat loss and i can't say iv noticed any.

I used to take it in my belly, but since I noticed no local effect, I now take it in my legs.

Might be something

This research study showed that GH injected into the bone caused the bone to develop more, so there was local effect on the bone at least.
Local administration of growth hormon... [Clin Oral Implants Res. 2002] - PubMed - NCBI

Just one study though and that's bone, not fat. One would have to wonder what it the injections were done IM.

I personally did GH injections all in my left bicep for over 1 yr and noticed no difference in growth for that arm as compared to my right. I also did it for about 6 months in my left oblique area and didn't see any difference either. It may be a dose issue, who knows. I was using between 3-5 IU/day.

i pin the ab reigon and it is still were i carry the most fat.

Negative. I just pin where it's most comfortable.

Seemed to for me.

Measured skin folds in ab injection area and lost 7-8mm there and lost 2-3mm at other measured points.I saw a difference and always inject sub q.

Measured skin folds in ab injection area and lost 7-8mm there and lost 2-3mm at other measured points.I saw a difference and always inject sub q.

The things is that men carry most of their fat in the waist area so that had the highest fold measurement to start out with. If you lost a percentage of your fat then you would lose the most from the waist because it had the most to start with.

I should have the leanest rear delts on the planet :)

i would always pin it on my right side love handle, until one day i saw myself in the mirror and noticed something funny. i had lost about 2-3' off my side!. so i then went to pin on my left and it too lost about the same amount a bodyfat. i don't care what anybody thinks/believes i have seen it and i know its true. maybe it was so easy for me to see the local fat loss due to my formerly huge fcking love handles? and it may not be as discernable if you are relatively lean?.

YES, my friend did same always pinned on left side of abs and he lost fat there compared to opposite side.

I voted yes, bc i specifically remember when i got pharm grade jino kits they had instructions etc in the kit and it said localized fatloss could accur
-F2S

I used to call bullshit on this. But due to an injury I was cut open from my sternum to my belt line with a deviation around my navel. When they "put me back together" they put more fat on the left side. I started injecting into that a few months ago as an experiment and now it's as flat or flatter than the right side.

Can't speak for HGH but when I was pinning GHRP/CJC I would always do it to the right of my belly button. Noticed that area was leaner than the left side.

I think injecting anything water based might have similar results.

There is no localized fatloss. I pin my gh into my midsection and whatever abs I hit will swell up a bit making it look leaner but really it’s just inflammation

But placebo effect is real. Countless study’s on hypnosis has shown the power of the mind. Like people who are hypnotized and told there being cut actually bleed. People being told there being hit actually bruise. So if you truely believe in localized fatloss then that is a more powerful tool then the gh. Cause it ain’t doing shit

There is no localized fatloss. I pin my gh into my midsection and whatever abs I hit will swell up a bit making it look leaner but really it’s just inflammation

But placebo effect is real. Countless study’s on hypnosis has shown the power of the mind. Like people who are hypnotized and told there being cut actually bleed. People being told there being hit actually bruise. So if you truely believe in localized fatloss then that is a more powerful tool then the gh. Cause it ain’t doing shit

Exactly, no localized fatloss, just placebo effect

Happened to me the first time I used Jins in 2003. Left side oblique was noticeably smaller than right side.

GF and gym buddies could see the difference between my L and R side obliques. Placebo was some strong shit back in the day. Maybe it was an Ashburn thing.

Used a lot of Jins/pharma/generics since then but never had that happen again.

:yeahthat:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner