advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Localized site enhancement...which compounds?

Aikman56

Kilo Klub Member
This is a topic about which I know very little, but in the Dr. G thread, he mentioned NPP as having site enhancing properties (beyond the effect of oil volume, of course) and I was wondering what other compounds help in this regard.

I mean, if I'm using it anyway, I'd like to at least put some in my puny-ass biceps and get a little extra help!

Advice?

Experiences?

This is a topic about which I know very little, but in the Dr. G thread, he mentioned NPP as having site enhancing properties (beyond the effect of oil volume, of course) and I was wondering what other compounds help in this regard.

I mean, if I'm using it anyway, I'd like to at least put some in my puny-ass biceps and get a little extra help!

Advice?

Experiences?

Igf Des. Its not gear but it does the trick if timed and dosed properly

I should have been more specific...I was referring to gear.

My cash for 'other supplements' is tied up in gh.

Ive heard from a few guys that any short ester gear is good. Prop, tren ace, npp etc. But if u get up to 2-3 ml per site (bicep for example) then i doubt it matters because at that point it comes down to volume per site.

Thanks for the input, guys...keep it coming.

I'm about to hit my first slin pin bicep...

Long-term wise, I don't think anything but SEO will do that. Not even tren ace or NPP. I spot injected all my tren aces in my arms the entire time, noticed nothing looking back it at in terms of site enhancement. I got a couple of bruises along the way cause I nicked a vein, but outside of that...nada.

I think SEO is the most proven way of hope, but as one mentioned perhaps IGF-Des. I have about 9 vials in my fridge that I'll use on the next blast at about 200mcg per workout, only biceps. I'll let you know how that goes.

I gave Dr G's NPP suggestion a try and have been happy with the results.

I gave Dr G's NPP suggestion a try and have been happy with the results.

How much and how often? What benefits have you noticed and over what time span?

I did mine for the first time tonight...

Long-term wise, I don't think anything but SEO will do that. Not even tren ace or NPP. I spot injected all my tren aces in my arms the entire time, noticed nothing looking back it at in terms of site enhancement. I got a couple of bruises along the way cause I nicked a vein, but outside of that...nada.

I think SEO is the most proven way of hope, but as one mentioned perhaps IGF-Des. I have about 9 vials in my fridge that I'll use on the next blast at about 200mcg per workout, only biceps. I'll let you know how that goes.

I agree with you about all you said. I myself once tried IGF when it first came out, not IGF-Des. The IGF I did was good because I got some positive effects from it, and I was impressed. I did all of my injections, every single one for 8 weeks, into my left bicep only. It didnt grow any more than my right one did and never caught up in size. I saw no site growth from IGF. HGH didnt do anything either nor did any steroid.

only thing that worked for me was Syntherol.

Aikman...ergopep...who I think is the best sponsor on here sells des very affordably and has 15% off this wknd..

I agree with you about all you said. I myself once tried IGF when it first came out, not IGF-Des. The IGF I did was good because I got some positive effects from it, and I was impressed. I did all of my injections, every single one for 8 weeks, into my left bicep only. It didnt grow any more than my right one did and never caught up in size. I saw no site growth from IGF. HGH didnt do anything either nor did any steroid.

only thing that worked for me was Syntherol.

Des is local...lr3 isn't.

I pin everything in my Tris/shoulders/Upper chest these days. I like the results. When I rotate to glutes, I notice I lose some size in the arms after a couple weeks.

Tren Ace, Test E, Masteron Prop is what I'm using now.

So Friday night, I hit my first bicep shot in years.

And now I know why I haven't done it in so long...

I only went 1 cc in each bicep, 1/2" 29g pin, and I can't remember injection sites being this sore. Ever.

It's really odd to me...I'll go 3cc in triceps, delts, quads, lats...and have very little soreness afterward. My biceps feel like an Alien is trying to burst out.

Is the bicep more delicate because of the size of the muscle or is it just because I'm not used to it? Will it be like other muscles with time?

Long-term wise, I don't think anything but SEO will do that. I think SEO is the most proven way of hope

I agree...Nothing will give you permanent gains other then an seo like Syntherol.....

I agree...Nothing will give you permanent gains other then an seo like Syntherol.....

I'm reading the links that Big A put up in the other thread about site injecting as we speak.

+1 here
site enhancement from roid local injection is a myth

only SEO will do that ...

Des is local...lr3 isn't.

Well, I wouldnt say that its local but rather its active life is a shorter time frame. Weather or not this is going to mean growth in the site injected is another matter. I cant speak from experience because back when I was using these hormones it was not for sale. If it were I am sure that I would have tried it!

+1 here
site enhancement from roid local injection is a myth

only SEO will do that ...

Yeah, with the roids its just swelling that is temporary. What is your opinion about this IGF des? Ever try that? I did the IGF lr3 and didnt get any site growth at all from that.

Yeah, with the roids its just swelling that is temporary. What is your opinion about this IGF des? Ever try that? I did the IGF lr3 and didnt get any site growth at all from that.

I have never seen any long term benefit from running the method that so many believe is true about localized site growth from IGF and/or des...Syntherol was the only product I have ever used that the gains actually stayed even after years of falling off and inconsistent workouts.....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws