over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Locker room queers and the gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
These gay post always make me laugh. But I do know what alot of you guys are saying. How come none of the girls ever bring up the hot lesbians that were eye-licking them in the locker room. Those could be some good stories. :cheeky-:m

This is a very interesting read.

Something I have a hard time understanding, and it has been loosely mentioned in the thread, why are any of you guys surprised that you are getting looks or even getting hit on? Some have even mentioned they were in an areas known to have gay bars or whatever. I know many of us have been out with our friends and seen woman get hit on over and over again even though they have made it clear they are not interested. It's almost as if people are surprised they are getting hit on.

My girlfriend graduated from college with a degree in interior design and many of the people she went to school with were gay. From time to time I will go out with her when she meets up with some of her old college pals. I don't really see any of them act overly agressive toward others and if one of them touched me I sure as hell wouldn't feel threatned enough to turn around and start beating the crap out of him. I guess its just bizzare to hear this from people.

the only thing i can say about this is... tough shit deal with it...gay people dont try to infringe on your rights or your freedoms that we all enjoy in this country. dont do it to them. yes it can be uncomfortable. but what if the guy in the sauna was just alittle wierd and didnt know he was making you uncomfortable. he probably meant no harm. how many times have you stared down a woman and made her feel the same way you felt? ive had gay guys blantently hit on me while i was out with my girl. and ive given every response you can think of from sorry im not interrested to "sorry dude, im straight but if i ever switch teams youll be the first to know." usually with a semi smartass remark like that if done in the proper tone youll get a laugh and be left alone.

on a side not before i met my girl a situation like that came up, i joked with the guy telling him he was barking up the wrong tree, and next thing you know he's introducing me to the group of friends he was out with. he was out with a bachelorette party( only the bride and her maid of honor werent single) ended up being a great night. you never know what consequences your actions have. if your actions are kind and respectful youll probably be rewarded. i was rewarded that night by going home with 2 of the bridesmaids.

Having been born and raised in San Francisco, this crap always blows me out of the water! Oh, and by the way, I am married with 2 kids just to preempt your next accusation.

I always find it funny to hear from guys like us, who build our bodies to a level that is well beyond the norm, and obviously do it partly for the attention it draws, who are then offended by the forementioned attention! Yes, if someone gets physical, it's inappropriate, but otherwise take it as a fucking compliment and move on!! Afterall, isn't that what youre yearning for in the first place??!

Guess what guys, a steamroom is a public space in a gym, so if you don,t like what you're seeing in there, stay the fuck out!

And whatever you do, don't dream of coming to SF....

TM

the steam room at the gym i am currently at got closed down because it was " un sanatary" what actually happened was men would post up adds on craigslist offering out bjs in the steam room at this particular gym at a particular time and what not so they shut it down. thank god. how gross is that shit.

I dont get people and the shit they pull. but violence isnt the answer. i could care less if someone hits on me at the gym wether it be a guy or girl. i know im not gay. I would say thanks and walk away. thats all you can do now. Like someone else said u cant go bashing someones head in. You will obviously get arested get kicked out of the gym. get charged for a hate crime and what ever. it just isnt worth it.

the steam room at the gym i am currently at got closed down because it was " un sanatary" what actually happened was men would post up adds on craigslist offering out bjs in the steam room at this particular gym at a particular time and what not so they shut it down. thank god. how gross is that shit.

I dont get people and the shit they pull. but violence isnt the answer. i could care less if someone hits on me at the gym wether it be a guy or girl. i know im not gay. I would say thanks and walk away. thats all you can do now. Like someone else said u cant go bashing someones head in. You will obviously get arested get kicked out of the gym. get charged for a hate crime and what ever. it just isnt worth it.

Damn, a blowjob in the steam room? Must suck for the guy giving the BJ. "Hold on, keep going, I'm almost done!!" Dude, I need 5 minutes out of this thing, its hot, I'm going to pass out"

Yeah you have a valid point as do everybody else on here. There is no need for violence in this world, but sometimes examples need to be set, all under "self-defense" in order to discourage repeat behaviors of unwanted stimulus.

Whatever dude, all you need to do is say something if it really bothers you. Did you ever stop and think that maybe YOU look gay and thats why the gay guy was looking at you?

Debating this gay shit...when we're here, under the roof of our homes, philisophizing about gay people over the internet, we're not being stared at, we're not in front of an 80 year old bare assed naked dude looking at you and bothering the shit out of you, we're not being constantly hit on by the gay guys...etc etc...
so, online, we're all thinking with a cool, level head because we're in the peace of our homes. But if we were all in a sauna debating this :D
and gay guys just came in, took off their clothes right in front of you, with their dicks hanging, staring at you non stop, constantly, and even trying to compliment on how beautiful your "pecs" are...or even going as far as to quickly touch yoiu, or tap you on the shoulder when running off some one-liner compliment, are you still going to be that cool, level-headed person you are now on the computer??? Or are you going to start getting aggressive, like I was in my initial post?
Are you still going to be calm about it?

Yes because this isnt the Wild West or some gang hood where you look at someone the wrong way and shoot them. Seriously, if you get that touchy over this, you probably shouldnt be on juice at all because youll give all of us a bad name and perpetuate the roid rage myth.

All I know is that...if a gay man touches you (Has never touched me before, but then again, I am ignorant of these gays), then if you feel threatened and feel like you MUST hit the fucker, you have the right to "bash his skull in" (IF he touched you in any way and you felt threatened) and have a legal precedent for it. Just call the cops after beating the "assaulter" up and poress charges against him. Then what's going to happen is, that beaten gay dude is going to tell his circle of interconnected friends that maybe it isnt a good idea to eye rape straight guys anymore...then there will be more less incidents of this shit occuring...
thinka bout it...

Whatever, if someone touches you and beat the living fuck out of him, YOU will get in trouble for responding with excessive force. Go ahead and try it if you want to be a tough guy. Do it when youre off juice though so that they cant pin it on roids but rather your own foolishness. If youre lucky, youll try this and the gay guy will whoop your ass and then you can tell us how big and bad you are.

i have a few close frieds who are gay. and ou kow what......i can never picture them doing what was said here o this thread just for fearf of getting their asses beat!!! its not a gay iaaue its an asshole issue. if you are built, gay people, straight people, guys , girls everyone is goin to llok at you. they want to be like you or want to be with you. so what? maybe the dude thought you were someone else and was a fraid to ask you.

bottom line is these guys at your gym are the same dudes if they were not gay who go up to a girl in a club and shove their hand up her skirt to say hi while shitfaced. they are just assholes.

also i had a freind who in collage we tought ws gay. as it turned out he was very religious and kinda a pansy but was not gay. so how do you kow theses guys are even gay?

as long as they dont touch you .....fuck it who cares.

god bless
lucian

violating story

I got something on this. So when gettin ready for my show, i like to pose a lot in the back of the gym. So there is this dude looks as straight as can be (if that look is possible these days) and starts complimenting me on my physique. I thanked him and keep doing my routine. So he sitting there watching me continuing to compliment me....i was starting to get a little weirded out. So he leaves and comes back with his "buddy" and ask me to hit my ab/thigh shot again. so of course the cockyness i have i do it. These two dudes for real grab my quad and poke my abs!!!!! I immidately withdrew and told them to fuck off got my shit and left the gym. I felt violated. Highly. But i was not going to go crying to the front desk. When i got home i told my girl and she rubbed down teh spots the homos grabbed and told me i should not be letting other boys touch me...thanks babe. Now when i see the dude i laugh and continue with my business. If your gay, be gay, with other gay gays! ew. thanks for letting me share

Whatever dude, all you need to do is say something if it really bothers you. Did you ever stop and think that maybe YOU look gay and thats why the gay guy was looking at you?

Yes because this isnt the Wild West or some gang hood where you look at someone the wrong way and shoot them. Seriously, if you get that touchy over this, you probably shouldnt be on juice at all because youll give all of us a bad name and perpetuate the roid rage myth.

Whatever, if someone touches you and beat the living fuck out of him, YOU will get in trouble for responding with excessive force. Go ahead and try it if you want to be a tough guy. Do it when youre off juice though so that they cant pin it on roids but rather your own foolishness. If youre lucky, youll try this and the gay guy will whoop your ass and then you can tell us how big and bad you are.

Dude...
I don't mind it if a gay guy gawks at me (I have been to Sandy Hook, Gunnison beach, a FULL nude beach in NJ) and during the summer they used to stare at me, and I never "bashed their fucking skulls" cause they never touched me. But the women there makes it all worth it, not enough to scare me away. Anyway...
What I am trying to say, that you probably misunderstood, is that if a gay guy decides to take it as far as touching you, even a light touch, it IS a sexual harassment, and CAN be quantified as a self-defense to hit back under necessary force. Just give them a good punch to the chest, or a nice jab into the ribs. Why? To DISCOURAGE their behaviors. To PREVENT them from hitting on you or ANY other guy in the future. AND...to get them talking to their homosexual circles about what happens when you stare at a straight guy the wrong way...you pay the consequences..and there will be less and less of that shit happening again. On the other hand...be in the Sauna, allow a queer to undress in front of you, his dick hanging in front of you, allow him to touch you on the shoulders or wherever...and allow him to flirt with you, and he'll keep fucking doing it! SET the fucking EXAMPLE!
So...if you got these dudes touching you in any sexual ways whatsoever, BASH their fucking skulls in (And what I mean by THAT is give them a good fucking hit in the chest or somewhere) if they fight back, your good to go...if they dont, then great, you've set your example, and report it to the police for documentation. Simple as 1..2...3

By the way...I Don't juice and haven't for over 2 years now.

bottom line is these guys at your gym are the same dudes if they were not gay who go up to a girl in a club and shove their hand up her skirt to say hi while shitfaced. they are just assholes.

Those guys end up getting punched too!! I didnt mean for the thread to go this far, but gay or not, to me there is a difference between undressing in front of another dude, and pulling a towel up purposely trying to show that guy your goods. Nobody should feel like they cannot go into a locker room because it's a gay pick up spot. Thats all I'm saying

LOL

alls i gotta say is, it was adam and eve not adam and steve. and i could care less about gays 'lookin', but if i turn my head that 3rd time and hes still "lookin", thats going to offend me, and he shall know whats on my mind.

Last edited:
My problem is this lifestyle has become mainstream. I saw a commercial the other day for gay dating. I have kids & would not like them seeing something like that. I don't believe they should have the right to marry but should have the rights as a married couple. As for them at the gym I don't care more woman for me.

What I am trying to say, that you probably misunderstood, is that if a gay guy decides to take it as far as touching you, even a light touch, it IS a sexual harassment, and CAN be quantified as a self-defense to hit back under necessary force. Just give them a good punch to the chest, or a nice jab into the ribs. Why? To DISCOURAGE their behaviors. To PREVENT them from hitting on you or ANY other guy in the future. AND...to get them talking to their homosexual circles about what happens when you stare at a straight guy the wrong way...you pay the consequences..and there will be less and less of that shit happening again. On the other hand...be in the Sauna, allow a queer to undress in front of you, his dick hanging in front of you, allow him to touch you on the shoulders or wherever...and allow him to flirt with you, and he'll keep fucking doing it! SET the fucking EXAMPLE!

I agree that if someone touches you then you can respond, but really, do you think the above will happen? Do you notice that when assholes do this to girls that they dont stop and tell their hetero friends?

Also, out of all the people who have posted in this thread, how many of you have actually had a gay guy come up and touch you? So far, 1. Do you really need to thump your chest over this?

Tell you all what.

I did get groped by some perve.He was a male in his 50's. What he did doesn't even necessarily mean he was gay because he was a male. Its obvious people who believe this are uneducated in these sort of things. I don't expect you to be either. I have received gender specific training regarding such issues related to my job.

I was around 25. I was at the local XXX DVD store with my now wife,. This guy walked past me and just grabbed my dick. I didn't even realize until he was in the next row I was in such shock. I wanted kick the guys ass. I even waited outside for him to come out the store, but he wouldn't. My wife convinced me otherwise and went and had the cashier call the police. He was arrested for sexual assault. Now he is on a sex offender registry and it probably may be saving some young kid from him perping on them rather me kicking his ass and probaly getting charged also and it affecting the rest of my life such as employment opportunities etc.

You guys need to start thinking. So maybe you all should start kicking old fat ladies asses who you don't want looking at you also and think may be coming on to you.

Last edited:
Tell you all what.

I did get groped by some perve.He was a male in his 50's. What he did doesn't even necessarily mean he was gay because he was a male. Its obvious people who believe this are uneducated in these sort of things. I don't expect you to be either. I have received gender specific training regarding such issues related to my job.

I was around 25. I was at the local XXX DVD store with my now wife,. This guy walked past me and just grabbed my dick. I didn't even realize until he was in the next row I was in such shock. I wanted kick the guys ass. I even waited outside for him to come out the store, but he wouldn't. My wife convinced me otherwise and went and had the cashier call the police. He was arrested for sexual assault. Now he is on a sex offender registry and it probably may be saving some young kid from him perping on them rather me kicking his ass and probaly getting charged also and it affecting the rest of my life such as employment opportunities etc.

You guys need to start thinking. So maybe you all should start kicking old fat ladies asses who you don't want looking at you also and think may be coming on to you.

Oh hell no, dude your a better man than me. That shit is sexual assault and battery. That guy would have been picking his teeth up. And how did they charge him anyways? Were there cameras in the store that saw it?

I am totally straight and it doesn't really bother me if i know a gay guy is checking me out. What bothers me is when they start asking about "muscle worshiping" sessions and shit like that.

Oh hell no, dude your a better man than me. That shit is sexual assault and battery. That guy would have been picking his teeth up. And how did they charge him anyways? Were there cameras in the store that saw it?

Ya there were cameras in the store. Don't know how they charged him. I know one was a sexual assault charge.I I ran home and took a shower and couldn't have sex with my wife for like a week.I was shocked that he did this. I mean I was with my wife and I was all jacked out at the time.

Many people are opportunist when it comes to inappropriate/problem sexual behavior. Doesn't mean their gay. I have learned this working with some of my clients. Doesn't' matter what sex you are.If they have an opportunity they will take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner