over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Locker room queers and the gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya there were cameras in the store. Don't know how they charged him. I know one was a sexual assault charge.I I ran home and took a shower and couldn't have sex with my wife for like a week.I was shocked that he did this. I mean I was with my wife and I was all jacked out at the time.

Many people are opportunist when it comes to inappropriate/problem sexual behavior. Doesn't mean their gay. I have learned this working with some of my clients. Doesn't' matter what sex you are.If they have an opportunity they will take it.

See that is my point, if there were cameras in there then the same cameras that saw me beat his ass would have seen him touch me.

what are you so afraid of? and anabolic beast, i seriously doubt you could whip your way out of a wet paper sack so you probably should not go and get your eyes scratched out by a gay man, lol! i know it can feel creepy being in a sauna with someone you think is a different sexual orientation than you, but i seriously doubt you are in any danger and therefore bashing someones head in may be a little overkill. live and let live.

I am WAY gay!

This whole thread would give me an erection...except that I'm on PCT.

I was around 25. I was at the local XXX DVD store with my now wife,. This guy walked past me and just grabbed my dick. I didn't even realize until he was in the next row I was in such shock. I wanted kick the guys ass. I even waited outside for him to come out the store, but he wouldn't. My wife convinced me otherwise and went and had the cashier call the police. He was arrested for sexual assault. Now he is on a sex offender registry and it probably may be saving some young kid from him perping on them rather me kicking his ass and probaly getting charged also and it affecting the rest of my life such as employment opportunities etc.
Hmmmm... Reminds me of the time I was at a XXX store picking up a video for me and my girl. Guy never grabbed me but as I walked by some perv, I hear him murmur, "Suck your dick?" and just kept walking. I stopped in my tracks, kinda in shock - decided to just leave the store.

I have a few stories but they kinda creep me out so I'll keep them to myself but no one ever laid a hand on my person or flashed their junk at me so it never came down to physical confrontation.

It's kinda the odds game, guess once in awhile the pervs land a willing participant. Not unlike the drunk guy that hits on all the chicks at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws