Locker rooms

madmick

Registered
Soooo true

Attachments

• summer-awesomeness-15.jpg
    summer-awesomeness-15.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 809
So true. I just go in there to piss and leave. Way too many naked old dudes. Would love to know how it is in the ladies locker room.

YOu know, it pisses me the Phuck off and I'm going to start shit with these assholes soon...

I phucking esspecially hate the ones that stand there with one foot on the stool.....like some Gay Captain Morgan or something!!!

True I just don't understand it and i won't try to.

I phucking esspecially hate the ones that stand there with one foot on the stool.....like some Gay Captain Morgan or something!!![/QUOTE]

lmao

The old bastard blow drying his balls.....PRICELIST! I use to train at the local Y and cant get this fucking vision out of my head since I saw that stupid cartoon! LMAO

I remember going to the gym late one night for some reason. I was in the locker room beginning to get changed quick, and I hear giggling and wet feet patting the ground. It's guys giggling, but very feminine. They are getting closer and I'm thinking WTF are these guys drunk? Nope. I look over and see two butt naked guys with their dicks hard chasing each other in the locker room. I didn't get changed. Packed my stuff back up and I now stick to regular hours.

So true. I just go in there to piss and leave. Way too many naked old dudes. Would love to know how it is in the ladies locker room.

Women are just as bad as the old men but it's mostly the hot younger ones that do it.
We walk around naked giggling and talking, we blow dry our hoo-hoo's, prop our legs up on the bench like a feminine capt. morgan. I mean enough already of tits and ass on hot young hard, tight bodied girls!!!

Bald Nazi, you would rush out of a girl's locker room fast too...... Nakedness is disgusting!

:D :p

Women are just as bad as the old men but it's mostly the hot younger ones that do it.
We walk around naked giggling and talking, we blow dry our hoo-hoo's, prop our legs up on the bench like a feminine capt. morgan. I mean enough already of tits and ass on hot young hard, tight bodied girls!!!

Bald Nazi, you would rush out of a girl's locker room fast too...... Nakedness is disgusting!

Hahahaha I don't even know why, but that is some funny ass shit. I can imagine all the hotties having naked tickle-fights in the locker room
:yeahthat:

mmmmmm...then what......keep going

The girls I know in my gym report the ladies locker room is just as AD says!:D

Although I have to disagree, nakedness is not disgusting!:love:

The dudes locker room is pretty accurately portrayed in the above cartoon. To be honest, I don't look at shit when I go in to use the bathroom. One less thing to poke out of my mind's eye....

did she really say "hoo-hoo's"???? hahahahahaha

thank god we don't have a fucking locker room!

I don't understand it....there seems to be no shame with some people. Whatever you're packing....I don't want to see it. The worst was a dude blow drying his hair fully nude in front of a full length mirror....really?

I don't understand it....there seems to be no shame with some people. Whatever you're packing....I don't want to see it. The worst was a dude blow drying his hair fully nude in front of a full length mirror....really?

Bro you are soooo right...
As much as I don't want to see it... There are these guys, mostly gay I suspect, they stand there for like 10 minutes naked, blow-drying their entire bodies WTF and they aren't even wet.
I have nothing against gays, but what is that? Advertising..?

Get the phuk out of here....

Last edited:
Every gym locker room has a handfull of "Naked Creepers"...

There are certain basic things that people should think about:

1) It's a locker room it's ok to shower and get changed. You have to take off your cloths to do this. Don't rush it but don't take any longer than you have to;
2) Be clothed, or at a minimum wear a towel at the Sink (shaving, brushing etc).
3) If you must sit your fat, hairy, naked ass on the bench, be considerate and have a towel between your Undercarriage and the bench.
4) Walking around talking to people bare-ass is just plain rude. Even legitimately Gay Men will tell you that too by the way.
5) If you're going to have sex in the locker room, you should be banned from the gym and hopefully arrested.

.....Since I've yet to meet a Gym where people adhear to any of this basic shit, I now lift at home. My Dog and the Cats hang out and watch, and beleive or not have a greater sense of edicit than most humans I know.

Regards,
Citizens Against Naked Creepers and Gay Captains!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131