over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Locker rooms

I knew this one guy who had to be in his mid 50's, would shower often at my gym. Stand there butt naked and dry off, then walk over to the urinal and stand there naked pissing. Think thats bad? He stood there BARE FOOTED on the floor drippings around the urinal. Made me wanna barf every time I saw him do that.

lol this is the cool thing for old men to do in my gyms locker room it seems ... i always make sure i piss right before i get to the gym and i change at home before the gym and avoid the locker room like the plague = problem solved..
u should try it
:spor:-smi

I knew this one guy who had to be in his mid 50's, would shower often at my gym. Stand there butt naked and dry off, then walk over to the urinal and stand there naked pissing. Think thats bad? He stood there BARE FOOTED on the floor drippings around the urinal. Made me wanna barf every time I saw him do that.

Gross!!!

Yeah i agree, that is totally gross.

I saw an old naked guy do this last week.

I think of all the dudes that take a leak and miss the urinal.

The piss gets all over the place and ends up on the floor.

So your basically standing in piss, and your barefoot.

Absolutely gross.

YMCA

If anyone is familiar with YMCA they know what I'm talking about. I went to a large YMCA in the city, they basically have everything multiple pools, water slides, racquet ball, basketball, indoor tracks.. etc. etc.. I head they had Hot Tubs in each of the locker rooms, I thought to myself that might come in handy after a good weight session. I quickly get dressed and head to the 3rd floor for some some weight training, mind you it was so crowded I could not even get on anything. After about 20 minutes of trying to use any of the equipment because of the lines! Yes Lines for using equipment I decided just to walk the track for a few miles. I get back to the locker room strip down wrap the towel around my waste and head to the shower room, I look over in the corner to check out the hot tub and there were 5 naked men in there, two of which were butt naked sitting outside the tube with their legs spread for everyone to see. I mean this was not your casual bros enjoying some water therapy, these were old men just staring back at you, and I could almost swear the old man opened his legs further when he noticed I was checking the tub out. I thought to myself that's just wrong and quickly get into a shower and close the curtain. Not much more than 5 minutes I hear this old man going shower to shower opening the curtain and saying sorry. I thought to myself this Mother FU@#@ better not open my curtain, sure as shit I hear my curtain fling open he does a once over on me, I was speechless and felt violated. The rest of the shower I had one hand keeping the curtain closed. I will never set foot back.

The old guys I can ignore pretty much and write it off as grumpy weird od dudes. But the homos looking to hook-up by walking around naked is abit much. The one time I used the dry sauna at my gym there was this sickly super-skinny aides looking kid probay about 20yo.
He sat there naked spreading his legs and now and then he'd play with himself just a little. He would sit right in front of the window, obviously trying to get attention with his semi erect penis.
Sorry but honestly it is my phuking gym and that shit was making me sick. I felt like this was HIV bait. I am 99% certain the only reason several of these homos have gym memberships is for the gay hook-up scene.
not my business but dont' make me see it...

If anyone is familiar with YMCA they know what I'm talking about. I went to a large YMCA in the city, they basically have everything multiple pools, water slides, racquet ball, basketball, indoor tracks.. etc. etc.. I head they had Hot Tubs in each of the locker rooms, I thought to myself that might come in handy after a good weight session. I quickly get dressed and head to the 3rd floor for some some weight training, mind you it was so crowded I could not even get on anything. After about 20 minutes of trying to use any of the equipment because of the lines! Yes Lines for using equipment I decided just to walk the track for a few miles. I get back to the locker room strip down wrap the towel around my waste and head to the shower room, I look over in the corner to check out the hot tub and there were 5 naked men in there, two of which were butt naked sitting outside the tube with their legs spread for everyone to see. I mean this was not your casual bros enjoying some water therapy, these were old men just staring back at you, and I could almost swear the old man opened his legs further when he noticed I was checking the tub out. I thought to myself that's just wrong and quickly get into a shower and close the curtain. Not much more than 5 minutes I hear this old man going shower to shower opening the curtain and saying sorry. I thought to myself this Mother FU@#@ better not open my curtain, sure as shit I hear my curtain fling open he does a once over on me, I was speechless and felt violated. The rest of the shower I had one hand keeping the curtain closed. I will never set foot back.

HAHAHAHA thats fucking extreme...i feel for you bro!

I'll tell you what, a lot of these uncivilized ones would learn quick not to be "trash" if they spent time behind bars.

I only go into the locker room to use the restroom and wash my hands after workout. I go to the gym after work after 1130pm. Sometimes I dont get to the gym till 2-3am. Let me tell ya there are some strange mofos in the gym that late.... Only benefit of going so late is I can get done in an hour what would take 2 in the day. No waiting.....

Why the hell? This is one of the many mysteries of the universe that will never be explained.

...Of course, if you call "bullshit" on any of this, you're considered a homophope! That's what I love.

I went to a gym when I was down in Atlanta a few times when I was there for week long training program. I shit you not, this place had a Bar and in the Mens locker room there was a Hot Tub, at least according to the girl out front.

I'll tell you right now, the minute I walked in that place I sensed that about half the men were gay or bi or something. I never stepped foot in the locker room! I wasn't even going to subject myself to it. I used the 2 mile jog back to my hotel as my cardio.

By the way, Atlanta is a freaking trip.. It seems like women out number men by about 2:1; and, half the guys are gay. Girls come out swinging down there man. I've never seen anything like it!

Last edited:
Yeah i agree, that is totally gross.

I saw an old naked guy do this last week.

I think of all the dudes that take a leak and miss the urinal.

The piss gets all over the place and ends up on the floor.

So your basically standing in piss, and your barefoot.

Absolutely gross.

It's really NOT all that gross when you put it in perspective.
I've had my tongue up pussies where it's come into contact with pus, blood, flesh, vaginal secretions...and a shitload of bacteria. And that doesnt even start to count tonguing an ass.

I've cleaned out chicken coops and been coevered in chicken shit. I've had my arm in a sheeps twat up to my elbow dismembering a dead fetus so it she could pass it.

I've changed a baby that shit diarrhea out every part of her diaper and filled her feetie pajamas so that it bloated.

In light of that, standing in a few drops of urine - which is more than 99% water and drinkable if you're dehydrated...is no fucking big deal. I have to laugh that so many of you he-man bodybuilders are getting so squeamish ovber absolutely nothing. Maybe you've all lived charmed lives or something...

Steak,

It boils down to this I think. Most of us just want some level of civility in the locker room. A little courtesy goes a long way. Most Men really don't want to deal with naked creepers. It's not homophobe, it's nothing more than just wanting a clean environment in the locker room.

Also, while you may be right about the clinical aspects of a chicks pussy, most of us are excited by the prospect of working one. Most of us are not excited about standing in a pool of another Mans piss. So, while I appreciate the literal attributes of your statement, I beleive our sensabilities come in a bit too and are not unreasonable.

Like I said earlier, everyone who joins a gym is an equal member. I guess some people enjoy different things and nobody really has greater standing to impose his will on the next guy, although again, "courtesy"

So, I bowed out. First I was broke and couldnt afford a gym. Second, one I started training at home I've grown addicted to it.It's my own little world and I can zone out.

No offense guys as most of you would be good bros to train with. But, the longer I've done this, the more I've come to hate gyms and about 90% of the people in them.

Steve123, many in this thread have tried to cast this in the light iof 'civility' or 'repect' - after all, who can be against civiilty and respect, right?

But I have yet to see how catching a glancing sight if some guy's dick violates civility or respect. It still seems to me that guys are hung up on their bodies, and for some reason I will never fathom, are squeamish about catching sight of junk . . . like a modern-day Odysseus who 'knows' that seeing Medusa's head will turn him to Stone.

No one has explained *WHY* being naked in a locker room is a mark of disresepect or incivility - they are just ASSERTING that it is (largely becaus they have no explanation as to why they react so viscerally). I could make an equally - and more plausible - argument that the negative comments about older builders are far less respectful than anything else.

I still think young men (and some older ones) are still just way too hung up on their bodies and others bodies and need to get over it. It's OUR gym, too, and demanding that I conform to your hang-ups is no less respectful 'thother way 'round. than C'est la vie.

Well, I don't see it that way but to each his own I guess.

I went to a gym in hyannis Mass which was the best one yet. The guys who went there were mostly bodybuilders and other athletes. Everyone pretty much just went in the locker room and did there thing and left. I mean, people were'nt paraoid about gettin dressed/undressed etc. We just didn't prance around the locker room naked for no appearant reason.
It was just a relaxed environment.

Hey, look, I don't beleive in diversity. I want to spend my time with people who behave, have the same interests and have the same values that I do. I'm not the slightest bit ashamed to say that I have very few friends. I dont want them and I don't need them. I have a Dog instead. There is "family" and then there is everyone else. That's the bottom line. I work out at home because I don't want to be around a bunch of people I can't stand. I also don't want to see guys like you in the locker room (no personal offense meant here)..

Anyway.... as long as you like the practice and those around you don't care, have fun with it.

being naked in a locker room BRIEFLY isn't disrespectful. but flaunting your creepy cock and balls around when it isn't neccesary IS disrespectful. dry yourself off and put some damn underwear on after showering! you're at the gym, NOT AT YOUR HOME!

being naked in a locker room BRIEFLY isn't disrespectful. but flaunting your creepy cock and balls around when it isn't neccesary IS disrespectful. dry yourself off and put some damn underwear on after showering! you're at the gym, NOT AT YOUR HOME!

creepy! i think of this thread every time im at the gym now. cuz theres always an old wrinkled guy there and i accidently looked at his wrinkled saggy hairy ass. my lord, i needed to go back and check out the chicks again to try and get that horrid image outa my mind. then there's an ol fat black guy, same thing. man, he totally blows the myth away about black dudes bein well-hung. if i had that micro-weenie id not go around naked.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear