over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lockett Article in MD

grumpy69

Registered
First off I dont care if he is natural or not, he is still a freak and will be a force for a long time. But did anyone read this article? I think it said he's only been training 2 years, swears he is all natural, and EATS 2X PER DAY AT THE MOST. I dont care if he is lying about gear, however I dont think he would lie about how many times he eats a day. Eating only 2x a day and looking like that is unheard of. Article basically says he is a genetic freak and the rules do not apply to him, it was interesting.

First off I dont care if he is natural or not, he is still a freak and will be a force for a long time. But did anyone read this article? I think it said he's only been training 2 years, swears he is all natural, and EATS 2X PER DAY AT THE MOST. I dont care if he is lying about gear, however I dont think he would lie about how many times he eats a day. Eating only 2x a day and looking like that is unheard of. Article basically says he is a genetic freak and the rules do not apply to him, it was interesting.

Yes. I've heard some really weird stuff. He is an ex boxer. Trained for like 18 months before taking his first win at a big show or something. Only eats twice a day. Doesn't know anything about supplements and eats fast food when he wants. I think he started training at a weight of about 198lbs and is 5'9" but was ripped when he first started training. Supposedly he's passed like 3 poly's and 2 drug tests or something like that. Really wild if this is indeed true. The guy seems to be a little conceited though.

Could eat like that. It would keep him close to contest shape all yr. Sometimes eating to much can be counteractive to your goals. To much protein can make you fat.

My personal opinion... i call BS... i've seen genetic freaks before... one of my best friends has some of the best genetics i've ever seen... true they are better than the rest of us... but fact of the matter is, they lie their asses off. Later on when someone says "he's been training since he was 11 years old" he'll start saying "oh, yeah, but i didn't start training SERIOUSLY til 2 years before i won my first contest." ... my friend who is a genetic freak told me that he only eats 2-3 meals per day... later on i found out that he doesn't consider any of his 4 shakes a meal. True, most of them look better naturally than any of us who use anabolics... but please, do not insult our intelligence by saying that you only trained for 2 years, ate 2 meals per day, and are natural. DC once posted a video of a kid who was genetically gifted and natural... I believe that if you were natural, had some of the best genes out there, did everything with regards to diet and training correctly, and trained for a 5-6 years consistently, you could look like that. where as most of us wouldn't look like him even if we did anabolics. That guy, i believe... but lockett... i don't care if he said he used 5 grams of test, 2 grams of tren, 20 iu of GH per day, ate 15 meals per day, and trained for 20 years straight... the guy looks as close to perfect as a bodybuilder can get (except for his quads being of different size, still look amazing though)... but even if you did train for only 2 years, were natural, and ate 2 meals per day to get there, you shouldn't go on and say that to discourage other bodybuilders who bust their asses just to reach 1% of his level.
i'm sorry if i offended anyone, but things like this piss me off and make me feel hopeless...

If you really wanna put this one out there.....

Read his MuscleMag interview... then his MD interview. Total opposites? One says he likes to eat clean and enjoys that food and is very consistent, the MD says he eats junk food and 2 meals a day. Things that make you go hmmmm..............

RULE #1 NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING WRITTEN IN A BODYBUILDING MAGAZINE. NOT WORTH THE PAPER THERE PRINTED ON.

i also say bs on this.no way can you eat 2 times a day and look like that not posible.geneticaly gifted maybe,but eating 2 times a day with the metabolism that would come with that gift i dont think so.jmo.peace

MD says he eats like crap and twice a day

Ironman says he eats great except for licorice and is consistent

Which is it...?

And im pretty sure i competed in the same show with him more than 15 months before the Team U.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?p=185706#post185706 (for the article in Ironman)

No one likes licorice these days... I love it! With the right tanning bed and some licorice in my arsenal...I will take RC in 15 months. Watch out PM brotha's!

If this is natural then he is the freak of the century with out a doubt. Maybe we are seeing the first myostatin bber? :eek:

Attachments

• lockett5a.jpg
    lockett5a.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 546
That separation between the hams and quads is really awesome!

well for all the doubters-haters out there...

he did mention that jesus would be disappointed in him and that he is a very religious man, so i tend to believe him.

he did mention that jesus would be disappointed in him and that he is a very religious man, so i tend to believe him.

and both his interviews contradict each other :rolleyes:

No direspect to anyone here, But just because he may be religious does not mean he can't tell stories bro. I have met more than my share of super religious liars!! Just cause you believe in Christ and go to church every Sunday does not automatically make you a good person!! Again, No disrespect to anyone.

No direspect to anyone here, But just because he may be religious does not mean he can't tell stories bro. I have met more than my share of super religious liars!! Just cause you believe in Christ and go to church every Sunday does not automatically make you a good person!! Again, No disrespect to anyone.

I was wondering what his religion had to do with his claim of being natural. I didn't know steroids were one of the ten commandments... hahaha

Ill tell ya, you look at the picture Magnum posted and it sure does remind you of the 'doublemuscling' of the BelgianBlue cattle and other Myostatin tweaked species.....I got no idea....I just like to believe that if someone is that adamant he is natural, that I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...and if you end up proven wrong (scarlet lettered for life)

There is kind of another way of looking at it too....lets all play devils advocate and playfully assume that the guy in front of him is on alot of stuff pretty heavy.....it sure didnt equal things out between the 2 bbers did it?

Im still trying to figure out how someone who has such shredded glutes has 3 rows of hotdog packs of skin on the back of his neck

Last edited:
RULE #1 NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING WRITTEN IN A BODYBUILDING MAGAZINE. NOT WORTH THE PAPER THERE PRINTED ON.

RULE #2 DONT GET HIGH ON YOUR OWN SUPPLY. :confused: :p

RULE #2 DONT GET HIGH ON YOUR OWN SUPPLY. :confused: :p
holy shit hutch, you just made me laugh so damn hard... thanks hutch as i have had a really bad day bro!

"God gave me a unique gift with these genetics, and I would be wasting it if I took steroids. I would be throwing that gift away and basically saying, "Thanks anyway, but I'm not satisfied".

"There's more to life than being Mr. Olympia. What about your soul? What about your integrity? Using steroids just isn't who I am, so if I have to do that to be Mr Olympia, sorry - not interested."

-MD, July 2007 issue, pg 292-293

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner