Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Very happy for him.

Vancouver next stop.

Good luck to him. Best Wishes Screenshot_20170702-182332.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Lockett is that kid in class who slept through the lectures, and set the curve on the exam.

Good for him! Hope he continues to get better.

He looks like he could be Lee Haney's son.

Lockett is that kid in class who slept through the lectures, and set the curve on the exam.

Good for him! Hope he continues to get better.

seriously. any discussion on genetics in bodybuilding should be ended with a picture of Lockett.

Never seen the guy look out of shape. Happy to see him win.

I remember this guy from a long time ago isn't he the one who claims a myostatin mutation, and natural and ate junk food all the time?

I remember this guy from a long time ago isn't he the one who claims a myostatin mutation, and natural and ate junk food all the time?

yup....diets on pepsi and fila O fish....

:cool:

Very happy for him.

Vancouver next stop.

Good luck to him. Best WishesView attachment 93215

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Definitely look good my good friend by Phoebe Pro Fred Biggie Smalls did did the show but was a week out definitely look good my good friend by fred biggie smalls did the show but once a week out from the show he's really supposed to do next week the Vancouver. So even though he got 7th I think it was he will be in the top 3 next week...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Definitely look good my good friend by Phoebe Pro Fred Biggie Smalls did did the show but was a week out definitely look good my good friend by fred biggie smalls did the show but once a week out from the show he's really supposed to do next week the Vancouver. So even though he got 7th I think it was he will be in the top 3 next week...

WTF are you talking about...!!!!!!

:confused:

WTF are you talking about...!!!!!!

:confused:
God damn spell check. What it was supposed to say is my good friend Fred Biggie Smalls did the Chicago Pro this weekend but was not planning on doing it he is one week out from the Vancouver Pro that decided to do it anyway and placed 7th, so I think next weekend when he is completely dried it out and peeled to the Bone he will definitely be in the top 3.. that's what I was trying to say. Lol..

srs tho?

what about people like Dillet and Vic Richards lol

Haha those are good examples too. Just said Lockett due to the thread. Plus there's the rumors (I know probably exaggerated) he doesn't really diet for shows.

I just think Lockett is more of an enigma because he competed in amateurs years ago, fell off the map completely then shows up randomly at the team u, gets his pro card and now is winning/placing well at these mid tier shows.

A guy like Dillet was working with Chad so was maximizing his potential and Vic clearly was a "thinking man's" bodybuilder from hearing him in interviews. Both freaks genetically, of course. Lockett might be doing everything perfectly (I really have no knowledge that he isn't besides rumors), but he seems to look the way he does in spite of anything he does.

Haha those are good examples too. Just said Lockett due to the thread. Plus there's the rumors (I know probably exaggerated) he doesn't really diet for shows.

I just think Lockett is more of an enigma because he competed in amateurs years ago, fell off the map completely then shows up randomly at the team u, gets his pro card and now is winning/placing well at these mid tier shows.

he also claimed to be 265-270 pounds... yet was dwarfed by Cedric who claimed to be the same weight.. lol

Chicago pro was definitely a low-tier show this year as far as the open class was concerned

he also claimed to be 265-270 pounds... yet was dwarfed by Cedric who claimed to be the same weight.. lol

Chicago pro was definitely a low-tier show this year as far as the open class was concerned

Haha kind of plays into my point that he might not be doing himself any favors mentally to help himself succeed in bodybuilding.

Agree that he wouldn't do as well against better competition but there's something so unique about his look that is so rare for the open class.

Haha kind of plays into my point that he might not be doing himself any favors mentally to help himself succeed in bodybuilding.

Agree that he wouldn't do as well against better competition but there's something so unique about his look that is so rare for the open class.
I didn't know Cedric did the Chicago. Did he???

No

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I didn't think so there wasn't a lot of big names on there at all maybe three or four. But nobody that stood out when I say that I mean nobody that can crack the top 10 in the Olympia in my opinion. Just my opinion not stating a fact..

I didn't know Cedric did the Chicago. Did he???

It was in reference to an older show they were both in. Don't remember which one but remember hearing the claim though.

I agree but I don't like to ever put anyone down. I have respect for any guy who can compete in a IFBB Pro Show..

Same here

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws