over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Log to nowhere...

tri-terror

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Guy's I'll tell you what... DON'T GET HURT! Especially over the age of 30, holy fuck... I've been all over the map since I tore my left ACL training strongman back in May of 2013. I'm a year out from surgery now and it's still nagging on me. The graft is holding well and my knee is very stable, it's just getting strength and muscle to come back is very very hard.

I've tried on several occaisions to set different contests as goals to help me get "back" so to speak. First was a PL meet(just wanted to get on the platform and do anything to have a baseline, not push it.), that didn't work out, pushed it too hard and aggravated my knee squatting 405 for reps. Decided hey why not get back in the BB arena... Various personal problems cropped up and kept me from being into the prep 100%.

So now? I just want to be big, lean, and strong. That's not too much to ask is it? I'm back up to 245-250 and soft, so I'm going to try and push down into the 230's while picking up some strength hopefully. There is a PL meet that I MAY drop into, but nothing is planned. I just want to be consistent in my workouts and my diet and my supplements which I have not been in a while.

My diet is going to be just a well rounded balanced diet. I'm not going to count any calories or macros, except protein. I'm going to keep a rough count of protein and try to get 300-350g per day. Just going to eat "clean" when I'm hungry. For example tonight for dinner I had 8 ounces of chicken with a cup of white rice and a cup of mixed veggies.

Training wise going to hit the big three once a week and try and increase poundage week to week, lots of barbell bread and butter assistance work.

Supplement wise I'm going to do 750mg test cyp, 300mg masteron per week to start off with. I'd like to get my hands on some of this parabolan that LF has now...

Today I hit a little quad workout. Worked up to a 315x5 and called it a day for squats. then just did some split leg single leg squats. 3 sets of 8 with bodyweight.

Chest and shoulders today. My weak point on my bench press is the middle third so I feel like getting brutally strong on over head press will help my bench go up.
So I'm trying out doing standing military press before bench so im strong on it. Worked up to 205x5 and then did 3 sets of 5 with 295 on bench. Did some flat dbs for sets of 10 and some db laterals

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear