over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

lol something i want everyone to try

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have noticed this and have repeatedly tested it to see if it was a fluke. Maybe its in my head i dunno, but it damn sure works for me lol.

Iv noticed that whenever i get intimate with someone right before going to the gym, but i DO NOT go all the way if you know what i mean, just get the hormones pumpin then hit the gym, i ALWAYS lift heavier and more intense. I have yet to do this and have an extremly great workout. Im always stronger, even if im on cycle!

I know im gonna get joked on for this thread and all kinds of shit, but i think its pretty funny anyway so go ahead lol. I want to see if it works for everyone else. Has any1 else tried this? I know some of u guys will try this lol, and im betting its goin to work, so come back n post your results lol.

man lol!

I get it everyday, sometimes more. Getting laid is more important than workin out. I've gotten laid, then went to the gym 1 hr later, did legs and it cost me about 2 reps on squat. In fact when I got home sex happened again, and the squats I did at the gym forced her to be on top :D Trade I'll take anyday :p Between a dumbell and these (o)(o),These (o)(o) win everytime :p :D :p :D :p

lol you missed my point. I said DONT get laid. DONT go to far, JUST get ur hormones racing haha.

So how does Palmella feel about you not going all the way bro, lol. :eek:

|--[\\\]>------- NEver tried it b/c i dont have the discipline. Once i get going, i have to finish and my workout is fucked!

lol! I got your point, u missed mine

I'm like Asian. Once I'm started, its too much to try and stop in inevitable lol!

So true...

Just a smile from a fat girl in the street before hitting the gym, and i think to myself :"wow i am hot" (some guys don't need much...) Then i feel invicible and have a great workout.

On the other side, having sex before training is the worst thing that can happen: lethargic, no motivation and just the desire to go back to bed (alone this time).

Johnny Bravo said:
I'm like Asian. Once I'm started, its too much to try and stop in inevitable lol!

lol well the way i discovered this is hookin up with my ex then shes like no no, im like FUCK. Just so happens i had a great workout. SAME girl did it to me again like 2 weeks later, again great workout. Tried it with other girls, great workout. Not a coincidence. hahahaa this is funny tho

Use some will power u2, JUST FOR ONCE lol, cmon u can do it.

TP4U

All joking aside, I've had the same experience. and its a pretty noticable effect too.

I'm not sure what the hell is going on with that ? lol

not sure if its a chemical in your brain or you body just releases a lil bit extra of that austin powers invisible juice.

TooPowerful4u said:
I have noticed this and have repeatedly tested it to see if it was a fluke. Maybe its in my head i dunno, but it damn sure works for me lol.

Iv noticed that whenever i get intimate with someone right before going to the gym, but i DO NOT go all the way if you know what i mean, just get the hormones pumpin then hit the gym, i ALWAYS lift heavier and more intense. I have yet to do this and have an extremly great workout. Im always stronger, even if im on cycle!

I know im gonna get joked on for this thread and all kinds of shit, but i think its pretty funny anyway so go ahead lol. I want to see if it works for everyone else. Has any1 else tried this? I know some of u guys will try this lol, and im betting its goin to work, so come back n post your results lol.

LMAO it happened to me once or twice and I felt the same
it's as if y hormones level were that high and that I was so pissed off that I was able to be superman ... at the gym at least lol :D :D

haha I KNEW IT! Theres 2 more. I knew it wasnt a fluke. Maybe its your body sending your hormones into overdrive like an HCG boost or something, i really dunno, can any1 explain this, ah fuck it why look a gift horse in the mouth lol. this thread is funny

?

TooPowerful4u said:
haha I KNEW IT! Theres 2 more. I knew it wasnt a fluke. Maybe its your body sending your hormones into overdrive like an HCG boost or something, i really dunno, can any1 explain this, ah fuck it why look a gift horse in the mouth lol. this thread is funny

\
What do you do in a horses mouth?? Oh....I misread it, sorry.

|--[\\\]>----------- Going to the gym with a pair of 'blue balls' doesnt sound like too much fun to me..LOL Having a girl tell you NO after you've started is SOOOO frustrating. it hasnt happened to me a lot, but i DO know what it feels like.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131