over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Loma vs Lopez

w8tlifterty

Registered
I know we have some knowledgeable boxing fans here.

Damn good fight last night if anyone missed it. Loma started off slow after his long layoff and turned it on a little too late. Teofino was VERY impressive (showed his skill level) and the 12th round was a great one for him. He gave it to Loma and he's only 23. Very bright future and he's charismatic. Kid is fun to watch.

Boxing is not what it used to be but their is some good young talent out there.

The young Puerto Rican 'mike tyson' has heavy hands! I'm sure he's been force fed scrubs but he has a 15 fight streak of knockouts in the 1st round. Edward Burlanga...

I’m not big on boxing as to me it’s become boring with the exception of big fights like Fury vs Wilder..

I didn’t watch last night but my dad and uncle did and they feel Loma got robbed, I haven’t seen the fight so I can’t comment but I was told Loma did great and didn’t even have a scratch on him..

I thought loma turned it around after the 5th round and took it to him from 6 to 11 but Lopez did win the 12th. Loma didn’t do anything in rounds 1-5 except sized him up. After the 6th he took over and landed some big shots. He is so quick but just felt like he could’ve dominated the fight but was a little passive. One lady judge gave Lopez 11 of 12 rounds. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. They want her banned from ever judging again and I would agree

^^^good fight ..don't know if he deserved a unanimous-D tho
..i mean Loma was touchin' him a bunch

the low blow call on Lopez in the 10th? ..or 11th? was BS

..seem'd like Loma got a lil dirtier in the later rounds & just look'd more concerned/desperate

..Lopez threw some bombs in the 12th ..that headbutt/cut was nasty

^^^no doubt impressive for a 23yr old

I thought loma turned it around after the 5th round and took it to him from 6 to 11 but Lopez did win the 12th. Loma didn’t do anything in rounds 1-5 except sized him up. After the 6th he took over and landed some big shots. He is so quick but just felt like he could’ve dominated the fight but was a little passive. One lady judge gave Lopez 11 of 12 rounds. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. They want her banned from ever judging again and I would agree

The only thing more corrupt than MMA is Boxing. It keeps me for super fights.

Loma younger embarrasses Teofima even coming up a weight class. Loma is an all time great but he has 400+ fights including amateur under his belt

Also I say a rematch goes differently and book it asap

Its trash and those are protected by the commision. Its like that in MMA too. I hate it but I prefer MMA. namely UFC just bc it happens less. Also MMA i like the kicking and grappling as I used to kicknob, but I suck at Jiu jitsu lol

I enjoy ufc way more nowadays also. Boxing is a complete chess match and sometimes that chess match is boring as shit. Loma is actually fun to watch cause he strategized so much but last night he did say to much of it. It’s artwork how quick and hard he punches. I do think he came back and would’ve won that fight hadn’t he not lost the 12th round. But the scorecards were completely ridiculous! But I agree I like ufc a lot better anymore.

UFC is it and Im ready for Michael Chandler to make his debut! The other 155ers are underestimating him or saying it bc theyre jealous hes the stand-in for Khabib-Gaethje

I think Meso (a board that many bash this board) has a Combat sports sub section. We need that here for boxing and MMA pronto.

I enjoy ufc way more nowadays also. Boxing is a complete chess match and sometimes that chess match is boring as shit. Loma is actually fun to watch cause he strategized so much but last night he did say to much of it. It’s artwork how quick and hard he punches. I do think he came back and would’ve won that fight hadn’t he not lost the 12th round. But the scorecards were completely ridiculous! But I agree I like ufc a lot better anymore.

What do you think Killashaw is gonna do when he comes back?

Also I live in DFW so if Conor Poirier haooens here the 23rd, my bday is January 30th... If its at 100$ capacity Dana will do it and I will try to be there.. unless scalpers get all the tickets

I watched the fight and while it was closer than some of the judges scores Lopez won that fight. He was too fast too strong and too powerful that is why Lomo didn't get going until later he couldn't do anything with Lopez until he tired and slowed down. Lomo had a great round 8 but its a 12 round fight and he lost too many rounds including the final 12th. Lomo face also told the story he was getting beat up

I agree dadbod! He respected his power way to much the first five rounds. Hopefully they fight again!!!!!!! I hope dilashaw time hasn’t passed him by! But he is a damn good fighter who never seems to get tired. But hell yeah I would definitely try to go watch poirer and mcgregor fight!

I felt like it was a draw. Loma certainly should've started a little earlier than he did but his plan was take him deep into the fight & that's what he did. The scorecard was just wrong.

I felt like it was a draw. Loma certainly should've started a little earlier than he did but his plan was take him deep into the fight & that's what he did. The scorecard was just wrong.
Its boxing man.... the judges scorecards are always a joke. Did you see that cat out of Jersey I think, got busted texting on his phone during a bout he was judging lol

I dont think it was a draw. I had it 7 to 5 Teofino. It was close and we knew Loma was gonna push him late but I think he stepped in w a young lion and underestimated his opponent. He should of turned it on after the 2nd (which I gave to him).

Judging aside, those later rounds were some beautiful boxing on both fighters part.

I think if loma would’ve won that last round it would have been a draw. I also think boxing likes the idea of a young kid like that holding those belts and acting like the future of boxing is in great shape. When in reality most people only watch a super fight like that. The average person is not gonna sit around and watch very much boxing. They wanna see a knockout!

I think if loma would’ve won that last round it would have been a draw. I also think boxing likes the idea of a young kid like that holding those belts and acting like the future of boxing is in great shape. When in reality most people only watch a super fight like that. The average person is not gonna sit around and watch very much boxing. They wanna see a knockout!
All true points

But, if you're a true enthusiast that was a hell of a boxing match (latter rounds) compared to the snooze fest of the current crop of heavies.

That super middle wgt has bombs in his hands and could be legit as well.

I'm still a huge fan despite its downfall.

That fight helped boxing as it was on free TV and Lopez just became a star to the Puerto Rican fanbase

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131