over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long acting Insulin(Novolin) and GHRP-6

AestheticMike

Newbies
I got some OTC novolin am hesitant on dosing, because insulin is seemingly the least agreed upon dosing wise drug out there. Now this makes me slightly more comfortable as it also means it isn't quite as dangerous as people lead it out to be, but i understand what i am getting my self into as this is my FIRST run of insulin which is along my current 400mg tren blend and 250 sust with the occasional DBOL preworkout. Now that you have some background and acknowledge detesting my use of any of this is completely unwarranted, how does one recommend running insulin if taken preworkout and if I have ghrp-6 is it still ok to take this post workout?

P.S: I am restating again I do not care what you think when you say I should not do insulin if you have nothing to contribute to the thread stop trying to get your posts up and screw off.

born of impatience I went with the lowest dose I've read and just used 2 iu's along with 60g protein roughly 70g carbs 4 caps kre-alkalyn and my preworkout which has a ludicrous amount of aminos in it. will have candy on hand(Thank you halloween) Will post if alive tomorrow if not insulin really is not to be fucked with. wish me luck brothas

born of impatience I went with the lowest dose I've read and just used 2 iu's along with 60g protein roughly 70g carbs 4 caps kre-alkalyn and my preworkout which has a ludicrous amount of aminos in it. will have candy on hand(Thank you halloween) Will post if alive tomorrow if not insulin really is not to be fucked with. wish me luck brothas

Like you just said at the end right there its not to be fuck with. Don't be this impatient man. Wait for a vet on this board to help you...sounds like your going to get your self hurt. Stop for now

Everything you wanted to know about insulin and bodybuilding
^^^ lots of good info here ^^^

Personaly I would start by getting your pre , intra and post workout drinks and meals lined out first.

Say a meal 2 hrs pre workout with 30-40g carbs
Inject insulin (intermuscular) BEFORE workout
Intra workout drink with 50-60g carbs
train for 2hrs
post workout shake with 50-60g carbs
eat meal 1 hr after training than another 2 hrs later
meals 1 and 2 AFTER shake have 30-40 g carbs

You have covered the active life window on Novolin-R and have taken in at least 160g carbs during the insulin's life span
If you go by the old rule of thumb that you need 10g carbs per IU of insulin you technically should be safe shooting 16 IU , DO NOT start at 16 , maybe 8-10 and work your way up 2 iu at a time
whatever your do , get yourself a couple packes of gloucose tabs and have them at arms reach.

AS for the GHRP , I would shoot that immediately after workout but yes you will be fine taking the GHRP with insulin

They both can be taken together properly. I do humalog slin preworkout and ghrp2 postworkout. I separate them because combining them is a recipe for hypoglycemia during training for me and I don't want to add more carbs pre or intra.

Everything you wanted to know about insulin and bodybuilding
^^^ lots of good info here ^^^

Personaly I would start by getting your pre , intra and post workout drinks and meals lined out first.

Say a meal 2 hrs pre workout with 30-40g carbs
Inject insulin (intermuscular) BEFORE workout
Intra workout drink with 50-60g carbs
train for 2hrs
post workout shake with 50-60g carbs
eat meal 1 hr after training than another 2 hrs later
meals 1 and 2 AFTER shake have 30-40 g carbs

You have covered the active life window on Novolin-R and have taken in at least 160g carbs during the insulin's life span
If you go by the old rule of thumb that you need 10g carbs per IU of insulin you technically should be safe shooting 16 IU , DO NOT start at 16 , maybe 8-10 and work your way up 2 iu at a time
whatever your do , get yourself a couple packes of gloucose tabs and have them at arms reach.

AS for the GHRP , I would shoot that immediately after workout but yes you will be fine taking the GHRP with insulin
Alright you are the first person I've come across to suggest injecting novolin intramuscular ( note in my search I have novolin N which breaks down in 1.5 hours and 10 hours it was i think ) Is IM really the way to go over sub Q

I think a much better question is why did you get novolin n instead of r when both are otc? It has an onset of 2 hours, peak of 6-8 hours, and action of 10-14 hours or so, meaning for a beginning bodybuilder it is going to have very little use. As far as IM vs sq, the difference is minuscule so just go sq. My suggestion would be to just get novolin r or humulin r and use that if you are set on using insulin. It's actually short acting so it's much easier to control, that is if you can't get novalog/humalog which would be my first choice.

1. Get Novolin R
2. Don't use it without growth
3. I would never justify the use of insulin unless you are competing and actually have a chance at doing some damage. Otherwise it is absolutely not needed and way fucking overkill for anyone not serious about competing ---> I say this as a somewhat decent competitor and I would never use it again although I have dabbled in the past

I think a much better question is why did you get novolin n instead of r when both are otc? It has an onset of 2 hours, peak of 6-8 hours, and action of 10-14 hours or so, meaning for a beginning bodybuilder it is going to have very little use. As far as IM vs sq, the difference is minuscule so just go sq. My suggestion would be to just get novolin r or humulin r and use that if you are set on using insulin. It's actually short acting so it's much easier to control, that is if you can't get novalog/humalog which would be my first choice.
I acknowledge this and from a buildiers standpoint the other ones are much more convienient yes i know, but this is what my pharma had in stock OTC and i didn't think it was going to be that big of a difference till I got home and searched. So once again even though I have warned 3 times now of keyboard warriors answer lets keep the passive aggresion out of this and focus on the question i had asked.
note: reread your post you totally meant it as informative and not passive aggressive. my bad

Last edited:
Novolin R is $24.88 at Walmart. Go get it.
Don't do it intramuscular

90% of the posts in this thread are people with no experience.

I would pay someone, Mike Arnold or someone else knowledgeable and let them write you out a plan. It'll be worth the $. You'll get 23 opinions here with 22 of them having no real world experience. A coach has worked with 100s of people and has the experience ad knowledge to keep you safe and allow you the most growth.

Alright you are the first person I've come across to suggest injecting novolin intramuscular ( note in my search I have novolin N which breaks down in 1.5 hours and 10 hours it was i think ) Is IM really the way to go over sub Q

for me shooting IM causes a faster onset , peak and shorter active life. I personally shoot it this way because i train later in the day and can't get in any more meals. in the day.
Ideally fast acting Humalog would be used but its a pain in the ass to get compare to Novolin-R.
I've used insulin off and on for almost 18 years , its an amazing compound and safe when used properly.

Alright just an update I am alive, Shot 2 Iu that first day, gained 4 pounds over night.... hm. shot 5iu AM today with 40-50g protein -70g carbs aminos and creatine. felt good all day. Got real tired at one point, but nothing unusal for midday. Will keep running 5 Iu daily in AM since long acting and first peak it at 2 hours so trying to hit that mark right at the end of the gym for a shake. IDK if California is just a dick of a state or what , but cheapest insulin OTC i found was $150. Could have easily gotten fast acting pens for that much, but im egotistical and can't say no if i already asked her to grab it from the back, so for now I'll kill this off likely bump up to 7-8 iu in a week don't plan on running longer than 3-4 weeks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws