over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

long baseball season cycle

szshaver

Newbies
Hi, I have been researching a combination of steroids for me for baseball. Since this will be my first time combining steroids I will start very low and see how my body reacts and adjust the dosage accordingly. My goal is to be the best baseball player I can possibly be. I want to be safe and start with low doses. I play OF, 30 years old, 6'2 200lbs, athletic and in excellent shape. I dont care about adding muscle, just want speed, flexibility, strong joints and tendons, strength and power....but if I add some muscle(which I will) then that is a plus. I will be doing a 12 week cycle of:

The vials im buying contain 200mg of Test cyp, Deca, and EQ=600mg total
Deca-starting out at 50mg/week, (for joints, hitting, throwing arm, strength, and antiinflammatory properties, etc) Dosage will go up depending on how my body reacts to it

Equipoise- starting out at 50mg/week (for joints, hitting, throwing arm, speed, strength, stamina, water that may be retained from test cyp and deca, etc.) Dosage will go up depending on how my body reacts to it.

Test Cyp- starting at 50mg/week (for libido to balance the effects from "Deca Dick", for strength, throwing arm, hitting, stamina, etc) Dosage will go up depending on how my body reacts to it.

Anavar- 6 weeks at 20mg/day (for speed, strength, joints, and water that may be retained from Deca, EQ and Test Cyp, etc.)

I might throw in some Primo or Winstrol after the 6 weeks of Anavar, depending on how my body reacts and retains water from this awesome combination of steroids. Hopefully with this low dose water retention wont be too much of a concern.
Question: My season starts in May and ends in August, but I want to start now....Can I get some feedback if I start this low dose cycle mid April and end it in late August....for a total of 18 weeks at most. I know the MLB has strict testing and these are horrible choices for trying to pass a drug test, but I dont care...the best baseball players in the world aren't even in the big leagues. They are in independent leagues or overseas and playing juiced, reaching their maximum potential. I want to reach my max potential and dont care about making it to the show.

I have the PCT down.. just want some feedback on this possible cycle. thanks

IMO, you will see little to NO effects with very low dosages like that. ESPECIALLY with EQ...you might get some joint relief from the Deca but I would keep Deca completely out of that. Deca remains detectable in the body for about 18 months.....start the research now dude.

EQ is already pretty weak to begin with and 50mgs a week will do nothing. That low of Test dosage will be tough to see changes as well...that's lower than HRT dosage and if you were dead set on staying at 50mg to start off, I'd at least go with Test Prop.

20mgs of Var is low and the Primo (again like EQ, you'll need A LOT to notice) and Winstrol are a waste.

If you reallllly want to do a first cycle man, your best bet is to just hope on a decent dosage of Test...maybe 250-500mgs for like 10 weeks. If your season is in August, maybe hop on Prop so its in and out a lot quicker. Test will give you everything you are looking for, allow you to pass a freakin drug test AND not fuck with you too much.

3...2..1....go research this more and good luck.

Hi, I have been researching a combination of steroids for me for baseball. Since this will be my first time combining steroids I will start very low and see how my body reacts and adjust the dosage accordingly. My goal is to be the best baseball player I can possibly be. I want to be safe and start with low doses. I play OF, 30 years old, 6'2 200lbs, athletic and in excellent shape. I dont care about adding muscle, just want speed, flexibility, strong joints and tendons, strength and power....but if I add some muscle(which I will) then that is a plus. I will be doing a 12 week cycle of:

The vials im buying contain 200mg of Test cyp, Deca, and EQ=600mg total
Deca-starting out at 50mg/week, (for joints, hitting, throwing arm, strength, and antiinflammatory properties, etc) Dosage will go up depending on how my body reacts to it

Equipoise- starting out at 50mg/week (for joints, hitting, throwing arm, speed, strength, stamina, water that may be retained from test cyp and deca, etc.) Dosage will go up depending on how my body reacts to it.

Test Cyp- starting at 50mg/week (for libido to balance the effects from "Deca Dick", for strength, throwing arm, hitting, stamina, etc) Dosage will go up depending on how my body reacts to it.

Anavar- 6 weeks at 20mg/day (for speed, strength, joints, and water that may be retained from Deca, EQ and Test Cyp, etc.)

I might throw in some Primo or Winstrol after the 6 weeks of Anavar, depending on how my body reacts and retains water from this awesome combination of steroids. Hopefully with this low dose water retention wont be too much of a concern.
Question: My season starts in May and ends in August, but I want to start now....Can I get some feedback if I start this low dose cycle mid April and end it in late August....for a total of 18 weeks at most. I know the MLB has strict testing and these are horrible choices for trying to pass a drug test, but I dont care...the best baseball players in the world aren't even in the big leagues. They are in independent leagues or overseas and playing juiced, reaching their maximum potential. I want to reach my max potential and dont care about making it to the show.

I have the PCT down.. just want some feedback on this possible cycle. thanks

If you're smart and care about making some real money and playing with the big boys, you would be better off with prop, var, gh, and primo. If you're talented enough to make it to the big leagues, and you test positive for deca or eq which stay in the system for over a year, you've basically screwed yourself until it clears your system.

Jim is right! You want something that is short acting.. Primo is way popular for baseball.. Plus fluid in your joints over a long season is actually not a bad thing.. When they are dried out you will tear stuff

If you're smart and care about making some real money and playing with the big boys, you would be better off with prop, var, gh, and primo. If you're talented enough to make it to the big leagues, and you test positive for deca or eq which stay in the system for over a year, you've basically screwed yourself until it clears your system.

I am going to go out on a limb and say this guy is playing independent ball. At 30, the chance of "playing with the big boys" is not looking to good, especially as an OF if he hasn't made it yet. Are you playing independent ball or affiliated ball? And your comment about the best players are in Indy ball and overseas is hilarious! I played Indy and affiliated and the better players were by far in affiliated ball

OP, winstrol is the worst compound to add if you are wanting strong joints and fluidity. You want to be the best baseball player you can be? Steroids aren't going to help you there buddy. If may slightly help with arm strength, endurance, running speed etc, but it won't make you a big leaguer. Indy tests more for rec drugs than aas, so you should be ok if that's where you are right now. If you play affiliated ball, why risk it?

agreed,if your intent on using nandrolone......use npp instead.

agreed,if your intent on using nandrolone......use npp instead.

NPP still has like an 11 month detection time.

Worthless if his season is in August.

I'd go with prop and var.

I played affiliated ball for three different organizations and independent ball for a year after that. I was well aware of steroid use by others but never attempted it during my years of affiliated ball because I didnt think I needed to since my strength was above players who were on at the time and I didnt want to risk the consequences of getting caught.
However, I did my first cycle while playing independent league. A few observations.
1) Your proposed cycle is horrible for several reasons.
-Doses are way too low to show progress.
-you have chosen drugs that have a very long detection time (deca)
- healthy joints and tendons are extremely important in your sport and Winstrol tends to dry them out for many. Quick jumps and dry joints=tears
IMO you should keep it very simple. Test Prop, GH
2) Your comment that best are not in the show but in independent baseball is so bizarre and off base its not even funny. The difference is in the details.
3) At your age a chance at playing MLB is pretty much passed by. I do understand wanting to hold on as long as possible to playing at the highest level possible. Steroids can help you get a few more years out of playing but they will not make a 30 yo independent player into a Major Leaguer.
Enjoy the journey because it ends too soon!!!

I played affiliated ball for three different organizations and independent ball for a year after that. I was well aware of steroid use by others but never attempted it during my years of affiliated ball because I didnt think I needed to since my strength was above players who were on at the time and I didnt want to risk the consequences of getting caught.
However, I did my first cycle while playing independent league. A few observations.
1) Your proposed cycle is horrible for several reasons.
-Doses are way too low to show progress.
-you have chosen drugs that have a very long detection time (deca)
- healthy joints and tendons are extremely important in your sport and Winstrol tends to dry them out for many. Quick jumps and dry joints=tears
IMO you should keep it very simple. Test Prop, GH
2) Your comment that best are not in the show but in independent baseball is so bizarre and off base its not even funny. The difference is in the details.
3) At your age a chance at playing MLB is pretty much passed by. I do understand wanting to hold on as long as possible to playing at the highest level possible. Steroids can help you get a few more years out of playing but they will not make a 30 yo independent player into a Major Leaguer.
Enjoy the journey because it ends too soon!!!

I agree.. Winny is horrible for any explosive sport..npp would be a good cycle fr baseball.

baseball cycle

thanks everyone. Did my research and came up with a good summer stack (yaaa boi)

6 months
HGH**- 4 ius shot IM in morning every M, W, Fri , dose will go up . startin low
**also part of PCT

16 weeks
Test Prop 100 to 200/week,
Primo 500/week
Anavar 20 mg before games

PCT
wk 1---Nolvadex 60 Clomid 150
wk2----Nolvadex 60 Clomid 150
wk3----Nolvadex 40 Clomid 100
wk4----Nolvadex 40 Clomid 100
wk5----Nolvadex 20 Clomid 50
wk6----Nolvadex 20 Clomid 50

thanks everyone. Did my research and came up with a good summer stack (yaaa boi)

6 months
HGH**- 4 ius shot IM in morning every M, W, Fri , dose will go up . startin low
**also part of PCT

16 weeks
Test Prop 100 to 200/week,
Primo 500/week
Anavar 20 mg before games

PCT
wk 1---Nolvadex 60 Clomid 150
wk2----Nolvadex 60 Clomid 150
wk3----Nolvadex 40 Clomid 100
wk4----Nolvadex 40 Clomid 100
wk5----Nolvadex 20 Clomid 50
wk6----Nolvadex 20 Clomid 50

A lot of people report lower back pumps with anavar, so consider this. It is very hard to run, swing, throw etc when having a painful back pump

correct me if im wrong...
barry bonds broke the single season homerun record on...winstrol?
it was the season after that that he got crazy big.

He was on test cream I believe and an oral called "the clear" which has the highest anabolic rating I've ever seen for an oral. I wouldn't be surprised if he was on other aas as well.

I don't recall seeing Bonds "crazy big".

And I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no on the Winstrol. Rafeal Palmero admitted to taking Winstrol. He was, however, a first baseman which require little to no actual running, so it may have been a better choice for him.

There have been a lot of speculation on what Bonds took, but no evidence has been shown to substantiate these claims. A lot of heresay, which carries no weight in my opinion and in the court of law (unless they want to royally rape you!)

u dont remember bonds bieng big?he was like a linebacker...thats "crazy" for bonds...easily 250.
he maybe weighed 190 when with the pirates.
if i remember correctly,victor conte didnt work with him until after he broke single season homerun record.he had the photo spread in musclefitness i think it was.before that it was his childhood friend that hooked him up with gear.i think.greg anderson?

Last edited:
Bonds

He actually got hurt while on just Winstrol. He was on a combination of steroids/HGH. Look up the Mitchell report, they say on there which ones he tested positive for.

A lot of people report lower back pumps with anavar, so consider this. It is very hard to run, swing, throw etc when having a painful back pump

would you know at what dose? Ive taken 10mg before playing basketball and felt great. It would help with speed and energy, that is why Id love to experiment by taking it before games this summer.

Ive been reading "Juiced" by Jose Canseco. He reports using and administering a combo of low dose test with HGH and either equipoise, deca, winstrol. Obviously major leaguers cant take eq or deca anymore, but he loved that combo for baseball. Great read so far

Ive been reading "Juiced" by Jose Canseco. He reports using and administering a combo of low dose test with HGH and either equipoise, deca, winstrol. Obviously major leaguers cant take eq or deca anymore, but he loved that combo for baseball. Great read so far

if your liking "juiced",check out "game of shadows".
shit,i read those books in one sitting...
i used to say "tell me what steroid can make you see the ball out of the pitchers hand better"
well,bonds eyesight apparently got better from the hgh...

Surprised nobody has mentioned TNE yet. Maybe it's too much for a first-timer though.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws