over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

long body recomp cycle/PCT protocol

bateman

Registered
Evening fellow PM brethren'

So here's the deal. My best buddy is finishing up on a total body re-composition cycle. As such, it was fairly long in duration (roughly 24 weeks or so), and he indeed attained the results he was looking for, which is great. That said, he asked me about PCT suggestions for the end of his cycle in order to maximize in keeping his gains/recovery, etc. I told him I would get back to him and began doing a decent amount of research online, as well as asking a few fellow friends.

I searched some older threads on this board as well as 2 others (UK Muscle and T-Nation) and read through some fairly decent PCT outlines as well as reading through some of the stickies which said "roughly" the same thing. As we all know however, there is no ONE ANSWER or "magic bullet" that will work the same for everyone, and as such, everyone also tends to have their own opinion on what is most effective, etc. Ergo, I wanted to start my own thread on here that perhaps our future brethren with similar long cycles can reference for future knowledge. This is my best friend, and I realize in advance the best we can hope for is getting several people to somewhat agree on what will be the best route for him to go.

A little information to decide what would be a solid course for him to take:

-he just recently turned 30
-has decent AAS experience/cycles under his belt
-good health
-told me he hasn't had any noticeable negative sides, etc.

cycle he ran/running:

350mg Test Prop a wk./weeks 1-28
280mg Tren Ace a wk./weeks 1-12
400mg EQ a wk./weeks 8-24
2iu Growth throughout duration
1.25mg Letro E4D to keep estrogen/gyno in check

-significant loss of weight and body fat, increase in overall muscle mass, etc.- worked VERY well for him

Now obviously he want's to make sure he gets his nuts, etc. back on track as well as securing most of what he has gained (which obviously shouldn't be too hard to do here with the compounds he ran, etc.). From what I've researched on my own for him, it sounds like an extended PCT of roughly 6 weeks or so should work well. Although HCG is best used ON cycle, I've read through my research that he could indeed use it a few days after his last pin of Prop, and run it for 10-14 days or so, but we still couldn't find the dosage that anyone could agree on. I also read something about an "extended stasis taper/PCT" that could work quite well also. As of right now he could run the HCG for two weeks or so, followed by the tried and true Nolva/Clomid combo or even Evista/Clomid as he also has some of this available and wants to see what it can do for his existing gyno, which I also read myself can work VERY well for this (Evista).

That's the long and the short of it, and from what I've read the PCT would look a "little" something like this, once again however no one seems to agree on dosages/duration, etc:

HCG 1000iu ED for 10 days
THEN start with
Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20
Clomid 150/150/100/100/50/50

Hopefully we can get a "general consensus" for my buddy of what would work best for this particular extended cycle.

Take care all, appreciate the input in advance
-b.
:headbang:

shamelessly self-bumping my own thread haha! :headbang::rolleyes::cool:

i took a second from replying to others threads and continually perusing the "official ass thread" hahaahah, and am late-night bumping this in hopes someone can read the details and see if this PCT is on track or at least "in the ballpark" for my boy.

thx guys, hopefully someone tosses up there two cents
-b.

i took a second from replying to others threads and continually perusing the "official ass thread" hahaahah, and am late-night bumping this in hopes someone can read the details and see if this PCT is on track or at least "in the ballpark" for my boy.

thx guys, hopefully someone tosses up there two cents
-b.

their*

made a typo (yes I'm trying not to be a grammar Nazi lol... couldn't help it!):cool:

hey guys almost 200 views and 1 like, and hoping at least "one" fellow bodybuilder can toss in his opinion/experience on this long-cycle PCT.

not sure why no one has tried to help here, as after all that's what the point of these boards are for- to help one another out, and it can't be because this EXACT thread has already been done, because as i said i have done a ton of research on my own and although "longer cycle PCT's" have indeed been discussed, there was no real agreement on compounds to use, their respective dosages and for how long, etc.- hence me making this thread. not only will this help out my best buddy, it will also help out people on this board who have "similar" questions for future reference.

even though i have a small post count, i have done my best in the short time i've been here to help others out as well, and with threads like "how much tren should i run?" or "anavar dosage for my girlfriend" or "test e v test p?" i can't imagine that no one is willing to give me a quick hand here or some direction with this, as those threads i just listed have been DONE TO DEATH on every board, and can EASILY be answered with a simple google search, yet they have TONS of responses which i can't understand for the life of me lol... if any threads were gonna be ignored, wouldn't it be those listed above that have been done over and over and over again?

anyways, my buddy text me today and told me he's got about a week or two left on his prop, so it would really be great if someone tossed up some opinions on this PCT, etc.

once again, thx in advance guys
-b.

You will get so many responses and each one will be different, I for one have never been a fan of the HCG in PCT as it should have been used during the cycle to help prevention. Also imat odds with Clomid and nolva due to feedback...I would if it was me do a shot of trip...then add peptides and igf or GH this will allow him to turn on hopefully from the trip and the GH/igf will keep his size

Does he plan on going right back on after pct? if so maybe a low dose bridge is a better route...just a few thoughts

You will get so many responses and each one will be different, I for one have never been a fan of the HCG in PCT as it should have been used during the cycle to help prevention. Also imat odds with Clomid and nolva due to feedback...I would if it was me do a shot of trip...then add peptides and igf or GH this will allow him to turn on hopefully from the trip and the GH/igf will keep his size

Does he plan on going right back on after pct? if so maybe a low dose bridge is a better route...just a few thoughts

First off, thanks for your response dude.

Yeah, going into it I knew there would be different responses, what I'm looking for though is a "general consensus" on compounds/dose/length, etc. Hopefully when a few more people like yourself post on here, we'll get a "general" feeling for what would be the most suitable route for my bud to take.

As for HCG, yeah I completely agree he should have run it at a low maintenance dose during cycle, but it was unavailable to him unfortunately. That said, I know he can still use it for PCT, just not sure about the respective dose/length, etc. And yeah, nolva/clomid seems to be the most preferred route, but he also has access to evista (raloxifene), which I heard actually works quite well with clomid, in place of the nolva and will also help his existing gyno; not sure though as I personally have never tried.

I just talked to a buddy of mine who actually said the same thing about using peptides for his PCT, as this is a good option as well. And no, he's not going to jump back on otherwise I would have suggested a bridge situation as well for sure. His main objective is to just make sure his nuts get back on track, etc. once he comes off a long cycle and come up with a good plan accordingly.

Thanks again man- hopefully we can get a few more people to chime in and get this thread going for future fellow bodybuilders and PM brethren alike.

-b.

Well not to be a prick but your friend should have his stuff together up before he jumps on a cycle, might help for next time when no one responds to your thread and your running out of time.

I Agree with bigman1 I wouldnt run any HCG, your friend should run something like this:

Aromasin: 12.5 mg EOD (bump up dosage accordingly)
Triptorelin: 100mcg (one shot after last injection is all that needed)
Clomid: 50 ED
Nolva: 20mg ( start with 40mg and then drop it down to 20mg)

The rest is up to you, hope this helped and best of luck man
:D

Well not to be a prick but your friend should have his stuff together up before he jumps on a cycle, might help for next time when no one responds to your thread and your running out of time.

I Agree with bigman1 I wouldnt run any HCG, your friend should run something like this:

The rest is up to you, hope this helped and best of luck man
:D

Yeah I told him that before he started, but he figured he had enough time to hash it out, etc. I busted his balls about it and he knows what's good for the future.

But yeah, right on man thanks for the reply.

So no HCG for him then, just the following:

-"bump up?" I'm not familiar with this compound personally, you're saying he should start w/ 12.5mg EOD, and then increase the dose? Once again not familiar w/ this particular compound, what will he be bumping it up to/for?

-a single shot of trip after last pin, got it.

-how many weeks "should" he be running the aromasin, nolva and clomid for? 4-6?

Thanks for the input, much appreciated.

-b.
:star-:ars

Well seeing that the Nolva is option that time frame is up to him, but for the rest of the pct I would run for 4 weeks and get his bloodwork done to see where his levels are sitting but plan for an 8 week run for full recovery ( if he responds very well you might be able to do it in 6 weeks but I doubt it).

With the Aromasin he should probably be fine on 12.5mg EOD but might need to bump up to 12.5mg ED.

And remember bloodwork is a must!

Well seeing that the Nolva is option that time frame is up to him, but for the rest of the pct I would run for 4 weeks and get his bloodwork done to see where his levels are sitting but plan for an 8 week run for full recovery ( if he responds very well you might be able to do it in 6 weeks but I doubt it).

With the Aromasin he should probably be fine on 12.5mg EOD but might need to bump up to 12.5mg ED.

And remember bloodwork is a must!

sounds good bro- sent u a PM w/ some of the minor details on the PCT u suggested

thx
-b.

Thanks again for the thoughts everyone, appreciate it.

-b.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity