advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long cycle for next year! Opinion please...

how would you frontload the EQ? Keeping in mind I will be frontloading test with test prop.

This cycle sounds good IMO but I would tweak a couple of things. I would never frontload anything before test. That can shut down your boys man. I would run the test a week earlier and a week longer than EQ. But I would run EQ for at least 14 weeks to see its full effects. Almost all of the gains you get with the EQ will be damn near permanent so I would run it long while you have the time. I would use some clomid for pct or at least hcg somewhere mid and end cycle. For PCT I would use an estrogen blocker(nolva,proviron,etc.), and something that gets your nads producing test again, clomid works best for me. I would forget all that switching esters nonsene. It is a waste of time IMO.
I know I am new here but I am a member of other boards and I have been around AAS since I was a little kid. Bodybuilder family mambers:cool:

EQ doesn't have a negative or positive impact on libido so starting it later than the test isn't necessary. Also, I do not think 14 weeks is necessary, just my opinion, not trying to step on toes.

This cycle sounds good IMO but I would tweak a couple of things. I would never frontload anything before test. That can shut down your boys man. I would run the test a week earlier and a week longer than EQ. But I would run EQ for at least 14 weeks to see its full effects. Almost all of the gains you get with the EQ will be damn near permanent so I would run it long while you have the time. I would use some clomid for pct or at least hcg somewhere mid and end cycle. For PCT I would use an estrogen blocker(nolva,proviron,etc.), and something that gets your nads producing test again, clomid works best for me. I would forget all that switching esters nonsene. It is a waste of time IMO.
I know I am new here but I am a member of other boards and I have been around AAS since I was a little kid. Bodybuilder family mambers:cool:

EQ doesn't have a negative or positive impact on libido so starting it later than the test isn't necessary.

I am curious as to where you got that info bro?

EQ doesn't have a negative or positive impact on libido so starting it later than the test isn't necessary. Also, I do not think 14 weeks is necessary, just my opinion, not trying to step on toes.

I have been starting it later and I didn't have to:eek: Maybe it could fall under the better safe then sorry catagory.
I have read much literature that states EQ is a very safe and effective AS and it is easy to hold onto any mass gained while on an EQ cycle. That is why many bodybuilders use it for longer than normal cycles during the off season because it has fewer sides than most AAS and it increases your appettite. The reason I run it longer is because it makes it easier to hold onto your gains from all of the compounds you cycled. IMO.....

Big Juicy, so would you run the test still after the EQ since the EQ takes a little longer to clear the system? I am told AT LEAST stop the EQ 1 week before the test E/cyp but ideally stop 2 weeks before.

Just from experience, that is why you can run your EQ higher than your test without any impact on libido. Try that with deca or tren, lol, different story!

I want you to think about this too...if you believe that EQ kicks in late (which is why you reccomend 14 weeks) then it wouldn't matter if you started it at the same time because the test would be acting on your body before the EQ anyway, see what i'm saying?

I am curious as to where you got that info bro?

Last edited:
Just from experience, that is why you can run your EQ higher than your test without any impact on libido. Try that with deca or tren, lol, different story!

I want you to think about this too...if you believe that EQ kicks in late (which is why you reccomend 14 weeks) then it wouldn't matter if you started it at the same time because the test would be acting on your body before the EQ anyway, see what i'm saying?

I was refering to taking advantage of a safe compound like EQ and running it longer because he has the time to. Not because of the active half life. I also only run EQ with a slow ester test so I guess it would definitely be different with something like prop or susp. Good point. Maybe I should try running it at a higher dose if it is safe to. So what you are saying is that EQ acts more like Mast so I wouldn't have to worry about a crash like I would on deca or tren? Sweet! I am still going to run my Test/EQ cycles longer than I would a cycle with something like Tren or Deca though because it is mild and I have never had any sides on it. I don't feel the sust or eq kick in until about weeks 4 or 5and my appettite doesn't jump till about weeks 6 or 7. That is another reason why I run it a little longer.

Big Juicy, so would you run the test still after the EQ since the EQ takes a little longer to clear the system? I am told AT LEAST stop the EQ 1 week before the test E/cyp but ideally stop 2 weeks before.

IMHO I would stop the EQ one week before just to be safe. I have heard that you should more times than I have been told not too. I ran it that way and had no sides what-so-ever. But, maybe you don't have to. Better safe than sorry bro.
I am telling you bro, you will not regret running the cycle just a couple of weeks longer. You will find that it takes a little longer than you expected to kick in at full force and you will probaly decide to run it a little longer anyways. But don't take my word for it. Find out for yourself just like I did dude. Make sure you run a standard clomid and nolva pct. Works like a charm.:cool:

Hey PsyT, you see that cycle in my signature that I am running right now. It fucking rocks bro. I followed the same protocol before for 14 weeks total, without the d bol, and at a slightly lower EQ dose, and it fucking rocked. I am using the d bol to kick start it and running it all a little longer so that I will make more gains up front this time and then bank on them with the long EQ protocol. Good pct and some mid cycle clomid or HCG are a must on these long cycles though dude.

What are you frontloading before test? You would frontload the EQ the same week as test.

That can shut down your boys man.

Please explain this. So you are saying that the EQ frontloaded will shut you down, but the test wont? You're going to start to shutdown as soon as any exogenous test is in the system.

The reason why people use longer cycles for EQ is that it takes a longer time to kick in, thus the frontloading, longer than test.

For PCT you want an AI and SERM, though Im guessing you know that since it's PCT 101.

For PCT I would use an estrogen blocker(nolva,proviron,etc.)

"Proviron is somewhat inhibitory of the HPTA. Using it during the recovery phase as part of post-cycle therapy is counterproductive."

thanks for the advice gentlemen...

I use aromasin and clomid and IGF during PCT by the way...I'm contemplating after talking to DAT to ditching the IGF and going with insulin pre-workout...he is feeding me studies showing how it will help kickstart HPTA...probably just keep it simple and leave the slin out though...to be honest am a little afraid of messing with that stuff.

thanks for the advice gentlemen...

I use aromasin and clomid and IGF during PCT by the way...I'm contemplating after talking to DAT to ditching the IGF and going with insulin pre-workout...he is feeding me studies showing how it will help kickstart HPTA...probably just keep it simple and leave the slin out though...to be honest am a little afraid of messing with that stuff.

I've been wantin to run slin for a while now but it kind of scares me too:eek:

What are you frontloading before test? You would frontload the EQ the same week as test.

Please explain this. So you are saying that the EQ frontloaded will shut you down, but the test wont? You're going to start to shutdown as soon as any exogenous test is in the system.

The reason why people use longer cycles for EQ is that it takes a longer time to kick in, thus the frontloading, longer than test.

For PCT you want an AI and SERM, though Im guessing you know that since it's PCT 101.

"Proviron is somewhat inhibitory of the HPTA. Using it during the recovery phase as part of post-cycle therapy is counterproductive."

I was trying to tell him not to worry about frontloading anything. He is not using prop or suspension so it will take awhile for the test to kick in also. You are right about the proviron. I don't know why I wrote that. Brain cramps or somethin. I should have just said standard nolva/clo pct like I always do. Also when I was speaking of shutting down I was thinking something more like what happens if you don't start your test before deca or tren. Blame it on the brain cramps again:p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131