over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long Ester "Kick In"

blackjack

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
We've always sort of heard that enanthate/cypionate takes 2 weeks to "kick in", undecenoate taking even longer. I've always been able to feel it much faster than all of that. Test cyp/e I can feel/see a difference after like 3 days. I just recently started running EQ and within the first week the hunger and vascularity increase is very noticeable. I understand that the concentration probably builds over time etc. I just wondered if you guys have experienced the same. For me this is another one of those things I read and things I experience in real life being very different.

From a physiological standpoint, compounds kick in when the compound hits your bloodstream and begins being distributed to your body.

Esters matter more for clearing times, in my opinion, not in terms of how quickly benefits begin.

We've always sort of heard that enanthate/cypionate takes 2 weeks to "kick in", undecenoate taking even longer. I've always been able to feel it much faster than all of that. Test cyp/e I can feel/see a difference after like 3 days. I just recently started running EQ and within the first week the hunger and vascularity increase is very noticeable. I understand that the concentration probably builds over time etc. I just wondered if you guys have experienced the same. For me this is another one of those things I read and things I experience in real life being very different.
I recently just added EQ. Around day 3 my appetite went ballistic litterally eating all Fucking day long and would wake up starving to death. Lol one of the greatest most valuable side effects for an older guy with little to no appetite. When I come off all aas and start it up again I can feel the effects of the long ester testosterone within a few days. Morning wood, sex drive increase increased energy levels shiny skin and positive outlook on life in general. It definitely Does not take 2 weeks to feel. Like he said earlier I think the ester is more of a clearance number.

I’m with you guys I feel it the same way. Maybe the saying “it takes a few weeks to kick in” they probably mean as looking fuller and gaining muscle.

I’m with you guys I feel it the same way. Maybe the saying “it takes a few weeks to kick in” they probably mean as looking fuller and gaining muscle.
Nailed it. Lots of kids running around conflating “kicking in” with “visible results,” rather than the drug performing it’s mechanism of action

Hormones levels will increase in hours or days after injection, not weeks.

Hormones levels will increase in hours or days after injection, not weeks.
FYI . . . after my first shot, Cyponate, I did not positively feel the effects for about 4 weeks if memory serves. (To perfectly transparent I did have a second shot at week two.)

I thought I felt it the day of but it was clearly phycological in retrospect.

After 4 weeks my physique changed noticeably week by week and strength increased with every workout almost effortlessly with zero chance in my diet which was and still is insufficient by todays bodybuilding standards.

Just my 0.02 cents worth.

gaining new muscle is hardly done by week 4 or 5 of any cycle. i mean its water, glycogen food that fills and rounds the muscle bellies out. also, some compounds are more volumizing than others. do a 16 week cycle and do a Dexa scan of muscles before and after you will be quite surprised, especially if you have been doing this for a while.

FYI . . . after my first shot, Cyponate, I did not positively feel the effects for about 4 weeks if memory serves. (To perfectly transparent I did have a second shot at week two.)

I thought I felt it the day of but it was clearly phycological in retrospect.

After 4 weeks my physique changed noticeably week by week and strength increased with every workout almost effortlessly with zero chance in my diet which was and still is insufficient by todays bodybuilding standards.

Just my 0.02 cents worth.
For my first time (QV Test Ethanate 250) it was week 3…. The strength increase was very noticeable! I’ll NEVER forget that feeling! What once was a weight I was struggling to push out 10 reps with; I now can hit 10 w/o any real strain! Then week by week the weight and reps kept climbing.

I was hooked right then and there, and never wanted that feeling to ever go away! So yup, my name is Cage and I’m an AAS addict…🤘🏾

Cage

gaining new muscle is hardly done by week 4 or 5 of any cycle. i mean its water, glycogen food that fills and rounds the muscle bellies out. also, some compounds are more volumizing than others. do a 16 week cycle and do a Dexa scan of muscles before and after you will be quite surprised, especially if you have been doing this for a while.
Not in my case.

I gained noticeable size week by week. My observation and others. Measurements too and I have been very vocal about my methodology.

And lost fat too (belt buckle and mirror) in the process.

And I changed nothing; diet, workouts or intensity of effort. I just grew. I was adamant about that as I clearly wanted to see what the fuss was all about.

And I am a hard gainer, easily proven by the previous 25+ years of training. My best gains were made at over 50 years of age.

People who had not seen me for years could not believe I was the same person. And I was on true TRT, 50 to 100mg per week. And I have been on much much more (600mg doctor approved) but I got to big, too fast and felt like crap and had problems fitting into closes and too many yellow flags, think blood, for my doc . . . but I digress. And believe me I am as far from a gifted weight lifter as you could ever imagine.

AAS are literally a miracle ‘tool’ if used correctly. It saddens me when I read about all the sides and misfortunes and injuries people encounter when it all could have been avoided by a modicum of common sense which seems to be in short supply now-a-days with so many bodybuilders. (Not a popular opinion I know.)

Further, I think most people, ‘normal’ weight trainers (you are not a bodybuilder until you get your sorry ass on stage) are actually doing their best, actually preventing best results by taking too many supplements, too much food, too many diff AAS, too many worse than worthless training routines that would kill a fully grown, adult male gorilla if they trained with the required intensity; intensity and not enough rest to let your god given body half a chance to grow and grow it will as you have given it no other choice than to adapt.

A long winded response, rebuttal (?) that is not personal so please do not take it as such.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131