over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

long ester vs short

bbg420

Registered
right now im cruising on test prop, 75mg eod, it seems like i feel prop more, but my question, when i ran test e at 625mg weekly, broken in two shots mon and thurs, my total test came back at 5465.9, if i use prop same dose as enathate eod , will blood levels still be real high using prop eod injections vs enathate twice weekly injections, i know test is test, but prop seems to hit harder

I pin long esters EOD - I believe that 2x is sufficient, but not optimal.

prop EOD will likely result in more stable test levels than enanthate 2x/weekly

If you account for ester weight, prop will give you a little bit more test per 100mg, so I guess, in a sense, it could 'hit harder', yes.

Using short esters keeps levels more stable, long esters have a potential to fluctuate more so than short. as long as you don't mind pinning yourself rod.

I pin long esters EOD - I believe that 2x is sufficient, but not optimal.

prop EOD will likely result in more stable test levels than enanthate 2x/weekly

If you account for ester weight, prop will give you a little bit more test per 100mg, so I guess, in a sense, it could 'hit harder', yes.

ok cool, i like prop and dont mind eod injects, im use to it,with enathate, ran for weeks, thurs i injected half dose 300mg plus and next day friday took test and total test was 5465.9, just wondering using prop, you can get levels that high as well

ok cool, i like prop and dont mind eod injects, im use to it,with enathate, ran for weeks, thurs i injected half dose 300mg plus and next day friday took test and total test was 5465.9, just wondering using prop, you can get levels that high as well

it will likely be higher with test E, as the longer active life of the drug (due to the longer ester) will give it a sort of "compounding effect" (if you will).

if im not mistaken

I like short everyday. 50mg/d Test Prop is the same as 400mg/w Test E. 75mg/d Test Prop is the same as 600mg/w Test E.

Test Prop 83mg/100mg
Test E 72mg/100mg

The biggest reason that people use long esters (besides the obvious reason) is that they have reached the need for such high dosages. I mean try injecting shitloads of 100mg/ml everyday. A lot of advanced-users need long esters for the high concentration, and a lot of pro-schemes inject a concoction of long esters daily. So yah, daily injections are best for all esters, if you can handle them.

Personally, I like everything in Acetate.

it will likely be higher with test E, as the longer active life of the drug (due to the longer ester) will give it a sort of "compounding effect" (if you will).

if im not mistaken

ok yeah, thats what i was thinking to, as far as gains , do you feel that one works better then the other. high total testosterone is a good thing for gains ,does that mean short esters are inferior to long esters

Once this "compounding effect" stabilizes, it's total. You can work with the pharmacokinetics and timing of release, but in the long run, the total amount of testosterone that you put in is the total amount that you have.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131