over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long Head of Triceps

While overhead extensions of the elbow are a great stretch for the short head of the triceps and a static stretch of the long head, cross bench pullovers or rope pullovers from above create direct functional shoulder extension stress. The long head of the triceps is responsible for this movement as is the serratus, lat, and pec to a smaller degree. But, whenever there is elbow flexion/extension involved (like with overhead extension variations), the short heads of the triceps will joint the party while the long head stays in a static, isometric position.
this is why many people, including myself, feel plenty of Long Head involvement while doing a Pullover machine

While overhead extensions of the elbow are a great stretch for the short head of the triceps and a static stretch of the long head, cross bench pullovers or rope pullovers from above create direct functional shoulder extension stress. The long head of the triceps is responsible for this movement as is the serratus, lat, and pec to a smaller degree. But, whenever there is elbow flexion/extension involved (like with overhead extension variations), the short heads of the triceps will joint the party while the long head stays in a static, isometric position.
Any chance you could post a link to a YouTube of a movement or two you think hit the long head? From your post your saying French press, overhead press are not good exercises for the long head?

"Dirty 30s"
3x10x10x10
-Skull Crusher
-Pullover
-Close grip Press
1 round is 30 reps
Use same weight on all sets

Why tf would some reply to a 14 year old thread? my fucking god

Kind of funny people always say use the search function and then throw a tissy fit when people post on old threads
Search bottom to read and learn .if they still have questions then ask but don't start posting on a thread that 14 years old.do you think the same technique that applied then still would possibly work today or maybe a better way has been discovered.

Kind of funny people always say use the search function and then throw a tissy fit when people post on old threads
👍

Search bottom to read and learn .if they still have questions then ask but don't start posting on a thread that 14 years old.do you think the same technique that applied then still would possibly work today or maybe a better way has been discovered.
We’ll said

This lol, the irony. I bumped an old one earlier in the week to not have to hear someone complain "use the search" function. It is odd though we have 2 long head threads bumped now, I guess Paul caters IG post started it

We’ll it was a post for some reason and rn anything to take away from the shit show of day to day life in the worst years of all our lives. The board is free and the act of training is free even if all you can afford for PW recovery is water lol

i was about to respond without realizing this was an old post. but to add some information to the post, dips with your hands on a bench behind you kills my triceps and i feel it especially in my long head. of coarse add some weight in your lap or wear a weighted vest to turn up the intensity.

You can also put your feet up on an elevated bench and that fucking fries that outer head

If someone is bumping a thread where the original posters aren’t even active members anymore, then yes, it’s pointless to do so. If it’s a new member bumping threads to hit 50 posts to reach the sponsor forum; also, dumb. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with bumping topics that are relevant. We don’t need 43 “how much protein do I need?” threads clogging up the forum. Pimpman, if this bothers you so much then forums, bodybuilding, and gear isn’t for you. You can’t handle any of it.

We’ll it was a post for some reason and rn anything to take away from the shit show of day to day life in the worst years of all our lives. The board is free and the act of training is free even if all you can afford for PW recovery is water lol
Worst years of our lives? Sorry to hear about all your problems. Change your algorithm if your life is so shitty. Because whatever you're doing now sure as hell ain't working. Go back to your thread if all you have to do is cry and spread negative bullshit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131