YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long term anabolic use and pregnancy possibly??

Bigboomer5150

Registered
Verified Customer
Ok guys I’ll keep this short, I’ve been taking anabolics off and on for probably 15 years total span. The woman I’m with now has never been pregnant by me, we do not practice safe sex. I’ve always felt it was the testosterone and androgens I’ve taken the hat hindered fertility. I have introduced hcg and clomid but mostly many moons ago. The past few weeks the wife has had sore breasts and is only about week and a half late on her period. Is this possible w my history of AAS history to all of the sudden produce a baby? I’ll also bring this up I purchased a kit awhile back and I presumed it wasn’t hgh, if it was possibly hcg would this be enough to fertilize. And also you would think my testicles would be soft balls afterwards w that much hcg??? Basic cycles past year consist of test e no more than 750mg week tren ace in short blasts maybe 400 mg tren e no more than 300 mg per week, proviron 50mg daily and hgh 4 ius a day split. And some caber if I notice sexual sides from tren but I cut them in quarters low dose. Well what do you guys think lol. And we are both faithful there’s no mailman that I know of lol

Ok guys I’ll keep this short, I’ve been taking anabolics off and on for probably 15 years total span. The woman I’m with now has never been pregnant by me, we do not practice safe sex. I’ve always felt it was the testosterone and androgens I’ve taken the hat hindered fertility. I have introduced hcg and clomid but mostly many moons ago. The past few weeks the wife has had sore breasts and is only about week and a half late on her period. Is this possible w my history of AAS history to all of the sudden produce a baby? I’ll also bring this up I purchased a kit awhile back and I presumed it wasn’t hgh, if it was possibly hcg would this be enough to fertilize. And also you would think my testicles would be soft balls afterwards w that much hcg??? Basic cycles past year consist of test e no more than 750mg week tren ace in short blasts maybe 400 mg tren e no more than 300 mg per week, proviron 50mg daily and hgh 4 ius a day split. And some caber if I notice sexual sides from tren but I cut them in quarters low dose. Well what do you guys think lol. And we are both faithful there’s no mailman that I know of lol
And masteron

Yeah bro it’s definitely possible. I never got fully shut down after 9 years on TRT and moderate cycles thrown in. I was on the 10mg test/day Emeric protocol and ran HCG for a few months just for the good feeling it gave my mood and bam that winter I knocked up my gf and our son is turning 3 this year.

He’s a mini me lol

No shit ok…. We’ve been together for almost 8 years and nothing, also the woman I was with before for 5 years and nothing… I joked around about the hcg at times when I would take it but I thought I would either need more or have to do hmg which is hot right now or even clomid etc…. Now do you think there are any risks at all w my AAS use or will just have a ripped baby lol jk but not really

I guess I should add she’s been taking just 1 iu day of hgh could this contribute??? And she should probably stop if pregnant (stupid question) but I’ll ask anyway lol

Just go buy a couple pregnancy test kits

I don’t think there’s any risk to your baby if you’re running stuff

She should probably stop GH

I conceived two children after being on and off for about 5 and 6 years. Both times my wife was pregnant within 1 or 2 months of going off the pill too, so it was easy for us.

its very different for each person, i have ben on/off for years, never used hcg or taken a pct, during a blast with Test, Mast, Tren and Ment the wife was off her anti preg meds and 1 time we didnt use a condom and bam she was pregnant, at first i was like this has got to be a fluke so continued cycle and had my sperm checked all was normal except for amount of ejaculate it was low, amount of sperm, motility etc all normal.

Haven’t left yet lol but I just read article about hgh in woman and increased ovulation
And HGH my improve egg quality?

GH is believed to help with oocyte maturation and improved egg quality. In animal studies

Wife is 5 months pregnant. We never once used protection (besides pullout) or BC for 8 years. I have blasted and cruised the whole time we have been together. I was scared bc I didn’t think we would get pregnant when we wanted bc there was never an ooops moment or scare. I figured I had jacked myself up. I had done all the research and how to make it happen. Was on test/primo/mast/GH when I knocked her up. 2 weeks after I stopped pulling out. Maybe I’m a lucky one...I don’t know.

Wife is 5 months pregnant. We never once used protection (besides pullout) or BC for 8 years. I have blasted and cruised the whole time we have been together. I was scared bc I didn’t think we would get pregnant when we wanted bc there was never an ooops moment or scare. I figured I had jacked myself up. I had done all the research and how to make it happen. Was on test/primo/mast/GH when I knocked her up. 2 weeks after I stopped pulling out. Maybe I’m a lucky one...I don’t know.
It’s more common than you think. I think a lot of us worry we’re completely shutting ourselves down but in reality it’s more common than not to never get fully shut down or have an easy time boosting numbers up with just HCG and clomid while staying on AAS even.

Good vibes to your wife/you!

So your saying you did the research to fertilize but you ended up getting her pregnant on gear w/o protocol?

It’s more common than you think. I think a lot of us worry we’re completely shutting ourselves down but in reality it’s more common than not to never get fully shut down or have an easy time boosting numbers up with just HCG and clomid while staying on AAS even.

Good vibes to your wife/you!
I now believe this as well. I have never used HCH or Clomid either. Not once.

Thank you! Appreciate it.

So your saying you did the research to fertilize but you ended up getting her pregnant on gear w/o protocol?
Yes did all the research on fertility protocols. Didn’t need them.

It’s deinfitely possibly. My first daughter was conceived after 4 years of heavy AAS use while I was on cycle. My son was conceived while running over a gram of Tren weekly and 1800 mgs of test. Third daughter also on cycle and I don’t remember the doses but I’ve never been one to be moderate

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws