YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long term anabolic use and pregnancy possibly??

It blows my mind that nearly all the research available shows shutting down the endocrine system when using AAS, and even TRT, I think the research on TRT being an effective birth control showed a 99% effective rate? I’m not sure if someone can bring up the study... But if I recall correctly that’s what it was... Anyway, I can believe that some of the guys who used/abused but always took time off or did PCT or ran HCG through out had the possibility of having their kids while on heavy cycles etc... But the vast majority of guys I know or read about who used for years and years on end with no time off, no pct or anything who say they got their girl prego no problem on a heavy cycle 10 years in? Mmmmmm I don’t know about that.. Is it possible? Sure... But id bet there’s more than a few raising kids that aren’t theirs...

Then you hear that nonsense of “Coleman had a bunch of kids” and “Branch had kids”.... But are you his best friend or wife? Do you know for a fact they conceived on the 10 grams of gear in the middle of Olympia prep? Oh no? Cool story, because only they know what they did... For all we know they got the most aggressive fertility treatments on the planet...
Nooo, lets not go down the road of immediately thinking some shit is up.

It's FAIRLY COMMON for BBers to have kids on cycle. DO we all know how many people irresponsibly take gear and have children alll the time?? For every BBer who got their girl preg (on cycle) and on accident, there are millions who are just idiot gym bros who end up having kids the rest of their life. Why be debbie downers here?

Also, the "using test as a male contraceptive" studies FAILED...because dudes were still able to get their partners pregnant. So this exaccct reason is why Test was given up on lol.

I literally know 15+ BBing lifestyle FRIENDS who conceived a child on gear.

I was on gear from 17-late 30's, mostly on, and conceived my son when I was 1.5 weeks from turning 37, and then my daughter a few months prior to turning 39. I went off both times about 6 months out and used HMG/HCG/CLomid...low Aromasin/Toremifene. My daughter I didn't use HMG.

was on 2 gms of test for few months and had been blasting and cruising for 3-5 years and knocked up wifey on first try.
not recommending it cuz a good friend of mine did same and coudnt have kids. he had to do the hcg/hmg thing and voila he has 2 twin boys now
-F

The weird shit is i am permanently shut down, my LH and FSH i 0, i produce 0 test, i was off for almost 2 years in jail and had 0 production so im on TRT now but apperently my swimmers still work..

Man that is crazy, how can you have zero LH, FSH, and testosterone but normal sperm. Meanwhile I'm still azoospermic 4-6 months into high doses of HCG/FSH.

Man that is crazy, how can you have zero LH, FSH, and testosterone but normal sperm. Meanwhile I'm still azoospermic 4-6 months into high doses of HCG/FSH.
i truly can not tell you i was really shocked my self

Anyone know if I can stay on TRT, add HCG, HMG and Clomid and get fertile. Really don’t want to go off!

I came off test when I did my fertility protocol but I did
75iu hmg eod
500iu Hcg eod
25mg clomid every day
Excellent. For how long? I really need to stay on TRT when doing this. Would you increase these dosages when taking that into consideration?

Excellent. For how long? I really need to stay on TRT when doing this. Would you increase these dosages when taking that into consideration?

What do you consider TRT?

How do you know you need to stay on TRT? You haven't tried it and many people get plenty of testosterone production on the protocol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131