YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long term anabolic use and pregnancy possibly??

How do you know you need to stay on TRT? You haven't tried it and many people get plenty of testosterone production on the protocol
I’ve been on TRT since 2004. I’m pretty sure I’ll crash pretty hard if I try a full hpta restart. Plus I only want to get off of it to have a kid, then it’s optimal TRT for life.

I’ve been on TRT since 2004. I’m pretty sure I’ll crash pretty hard if I try a full hpta restart. Plus I only want to get off of it to have a kid, then it’s optimal TRT for life.

You don't need a full HPTA restart for HCG/HMG to work, just for the testicles to restart.

I don't know how bad it will be when I eventually try to do a full restart, but I can tell you that I came off TRT after 7 years of being shut down and my body started producing significant testosterone (700-850ng/dl total testosterone) almost right away. Sperm has been another story unfortunately

Interesting. That’s good to know. When you say right away how long do you actually mean? Had you been taking HCG sporadically throughout?

Interesting. That’s good to know. When you say right away how long do you actually mean? Had you been taking HCG sporadically throughout?

Never took HCG prior. I got my testosterone checked 1 months in and was at 400. 2 months (1 month with FSH) in I was at 500-550. 3-4 months in with the FSH included I was around 700-800.

110-120mg of Testosterone Enanthate per week split into two pins (55-60mg each) subcutaneously injected Monday morning and Thursday morning with no use of an AI
you dont need that much test when running decent doses of HCG or you will get e2 issues most likely

you dont need that much test when running decent doses of HCG or you will get e2 issues most likely
What would you recommend? 70mg per week and would I split that dosage like I do for normal TRT

Yea man for sure possible. Just takes that one swimmer with some motility to get there. My wife and I have 2 kids.

Never took HCG prior. I got my testosterone checked 1 months in and was at 400. 2 months (1 month with FSH) in I was at 500-550. 3-4 months in with the FSH included I was around 700-800.
That’s impressive and persuasive for guys who have maybe been on too long or want to spread there seeds, in my case I took very little hcg mainly to get the family jewels back to size and only one vial of 5000iu over time, I’m beginning to think maybe that and the HGH has something to do with getting her pregnant or it just happened but I haven’t changed anything in years as far as drugs or sex goes ( zero contraceptives zero birth control etc) anyways it’s a blessing I’m excited… after all what’s the point of us being here to get jacked and reproduce right 🤨😊

That’s impressive and persuasive for guys who have maybe been on too long or want to spread there seeds, in my case I took very little hcg mainly to get the family jewels back to size and only one vial of 5000iu over time, I’m beginning to think maybe that and the HGH has something to do with getting her pregnant or it just happened but I haven’t changed anything in years as far as drugs or sex goes ( zero contraceptives zero birth control etc) anyways it’s a blessing I’m excited… after all what’s the point of us being here to get jacked and reproduce right 🤨😊
Well, impressive perhaps that it boosted my testosterone so quickly, so my leydig cells are working. Still no sperm yet though as of testing at 4 months. My 7 month check will be next week.

Congrats man

Did you do semen analyses? What protocol did you use to get fertile?
I am 41 years old.
I did no pct and never did.
i was going to try HCG and HMG but it was easier for us to get help.
my last cycle was 900mg test and 900mg eq
before that I was on for like 3 years straight, have the time was 250-500mg the rest was around 2 grams

she did get pregnant with us trying with sex but lose it.
so the second time 4 weeks later we got help from a clinic,
my wife really wanted a baby and she was very stressed about it all the test she took, etc.
they said I had a good sperm count.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity