advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long term HGH users: have you had noticeable gut growth?

Have you had any noticeable waist or gut growth running HGH?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

g-protein

Newbies
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one wondering this, so let's see if we can gather some data regarding this topic.

So in short: have you had any noticeable gut or waist growth running HGH for long periods?

For those willing to share more: how long have you ran HGH for and what kind of dosages have you used?

Absolutely zero , my stomach far flatter now due to way less food intake than it's ever been and I've been on HGH from 2-5 IU a day for the last 4 years including using insulin PRE workout periodically.

Growth use for many years, all types of doses/protocols and even extended times off it as well. Gut growth is real and no matter what it hasn’t gone away. A close friend who was a competitive bodybuilder and lives a much stricter lifestyle then me can’t get rid of his either. And this is a guy who maintains a full 6 pack with veins year round. He never comes off GH. We are just 2 examples of many we know. He’s over 50 and I’m 47.

Most likely it’s visceral fat and not actual internal organ growth as this board has discussed countless times.

None and have used on and off for years. Although I'm a shitty responder measured by numerous igf tests ( naturally low igf). Many other reasons like baldnazi said imo cause the preggo look.

I think I’ve come to the conclusion after years of personal use and research that GH alone won’t cause that. But I fully believe combined with certain supplements, routine dehydration and binge eating that GH will absolutely contribute greatly to it. But not alone. At least in moderate doses IMO. Like less than 6iu.

None and have used on and off for years. Although I'm a shitty responder measured by numerous igf tests ( naturally low igf). Many other reasons like baldnazi said imo cause the preggo look.
Does this statement also carry over towards anabolics as well about you being a shitty responder due to IGF levels or is it strictly just with HGH? Also, where / what type of test did you use to assess your IGF levels, sounds intriguing and I'd be interested in doing such a test.

Does this statement also carry over towards anabolics as well about you being a shitty responder due to IGF levels or is it strictly just with HGH? Also, where / what type of test did you use to assess your IGF levels, sounds intriguing and I'd be interested in doing such a test.
Used health labs.com. baseline is 83 highest score I ever pulled on 4 iu are 164 and 224. So mid range. I personally feel I responded poor to AAS and gh. When I began taking both my response was " this is it? Or " is my shift bunk". Over the years I adjusted my goals happy to be lean with some muscle but no aas has ever wowed me. I personally think the low igf numbers are the reason my genetics are below average. I have no trouble gaining or losing weight that's dependent on calories. But when I bulk fast or slow it's mostly fat and that's on a clean diet. Also never really had any sides from aas or gh even when I was younger and used stupid dosages.

Growth use for many years, all types of doses/protocols and even extended times off it as well. Gut growth is real and no matter what it hasn’t gone away. A close friend who was a competitive bodybuilder and lives a much stricter lifestyle then me can’t get rid of his either. And this is a guy who maintains a full 6 pack with veins year round. He never comes off GH. We are just 2 examples of many we know. He’s over 50 and I’m 47.

Most likely it’s visceral fat and not actual internal organ growth as this board has discussed countless times.
Can either of you do a full vacuum and hold for time?

Insulin resistance is the cause. Bottom line
100% agree with this. I think carb cycling helps. I do low carb on off days and also only GH on training days. Additionally I use GH in bolus dose pre training which seems to help. I think consuming massive amounts of food 7 days week is a big contributor. I think the body needs breaks

I have a slight turtle shell since I started running 10iu a day.

#noregrets

I had what many would term a GH gut long before using AAS and GH due to years of being overweight stretching my stomach out. This had nothing to do with visceral fat - on my first Dexa scan in 2016 I had literally 0 visceral fat. At this point I've used GH nonstop for 4 years and my waist gets tighter than ever when I diet - GH definitely didn't make it worse.

I think the main cause is eating massive amounts of food in the quest for size. Visceral fat could play a role but I think that, organ growth via GH, etc., are very small factors compared to eating tons and not regularly training abs or doing vacuums to better control the midsection.

I had what many would term a GH gut long before using AAS and GH due to years of being overweight stretching my stomach out. This had nothing to do with visceral fat - on my first Dexa scan in 2016 I had literally 0 visceral fat. At this point I've used GH nonstop for 4 years and my waist gets tighter than ever when I diet - GH definitely didn't make it worse.

I think the main cause is eating massive amounts of food in the quest for size. Visceral fat could play a role but I think that, organ growth via GH, etc., are very small factors compared to eating tons and not regularly training abs or doing vacuums to better control the midsection.
I'm of the same opinion 😉

Attachments

• 5DE4FBB1-C65D-444F-AC52-F5410F70C8A9.jpeg
    5DE4FBB1-C65D-444F-AC52-F5410F70C8A9.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 58
Ya I had a bubbly gut king before I did aas/hgh. When I graduated high school I was 5,9” 168 lbs shredded and veiny with a 32/33” waist. I had a ripped stomach but if I totally relaxed my gut I looked like a pot bellied Ethiopian kid. Same as now. I’m 223 today still have a 33” waist. Hgh over 10 yrs and ass for much longer than that. The tape Dosnt lie. Either does the fucked off way no pants ever fit me my legs. You guys know. Jeans lol

I think there should be something in here where guys specific dosage and length of time.

I think the higher the dosage over more time, the more insulin resistance and more likely for bubble gut.

I think this is more than just a stretched stomach. There has to be visceral fat there for this level of protrusion
Marcus Haley is doing a stomach roll in that picture. He is literally pushing his stomach out.

Kai definitely has a gut.

Marcus Haley is doing a stomach roll in that picture. He is literally pushing his stomach out.

Kai definitely has a gut.

kai was over 305 at like 5'7..right?

that's an absurd amount of food no doubt

BN do you guys regularly train abs? I'm curious how many guys are lean and have a six pack so they don't feel the need to train abs and in turn have week abdominal muscles that wind up protruding?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws