over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long term low dose Deca for joints

I remember alpha saying long term deca use could eventually lead to heart problems later on. He did mention npp being a better alternative if I remember correctly.

mate where is alpha nowadays? do u know! haven't seen him posting for soooo long. hope all is well with him. Miss alpha not posting anymore.

Does anyone know what's going on with alpha ? thank u all gents cheers

Npp was 150mg I was using 600 per week. Arimidex was used to control estrogen and all blood work was in check. I'm currently on an antibiotic and its slowly clearing up. Also only on trt currently

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

The Arimidex will keep your estrogen in check, but, since Nandrolone is a 19-Nor steroid, I wonder what your progestin levels were at 600mg NPP. Personally, I wouldn't go over 400mg/wk for "performance enhancement," but that's just me.

While Deca is a longer ester, patients don't typically get acne from "therapeutic doses" (i.e. 100mg/wk) to benefit from it's NSAID properties. It might be something worth discussing with your TRT doctor.

Last edited:
Its also very harsh on the endocrine system. 200-300 mg a week for a long period will shut you down HARD, you may never recover your ability to reproduce.
This is good advice,I myself am on trt for life for running Deca to long...Don't do it unless you have to...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

I run Glucoflex Joint lube,a 30ml oral liquid dose every other day and no joint pain...Just ask your pharmacy to order it over the counter...It's worth a try if anything...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

TRT for YEARS. mY first experience with Deca was for my joint pain via the Doc. Worked wonders for the joints.
Now days it comes and goes via cycles being run. I do see a difference without. NPP didn't prove to be effective for the joints for me. I would have to say, better than nothing, but not like Deca however, we are all in a different place with this stuff. Have to figure out what for for each individual.

ITW

there are much better options for joints then taking aas long term.

that is not a smart idea.

:naughty:

would you care to detail these "better options" please?

thanks.

would you care to detail these "better options" please?

thanks.

would depend on specific issue...

curcumin is great for joints and joint pain, it has lots of other potentially good things... to me if one were thinking long term use I would think to use something like this rather then deca...

I think it could potentially be beneficial idea to run it at some point but have not done enough research to really support that to weigh the ups n downs. but again it would be limited use, limited to several months, we are talking long term like living...

that said I would cycle curc to some degree too, just think better for real long term...

hyaluronic acid may help to some degree... stil way more research needs to be done but again, limited use. like a cycle but I think long term may have better result to side effect ratio.

gh may to some degree be a better idea in long term, as it may support some healing along with other things and MAY have lees side effect issues.... there are a lot of buts....

based on latest research prob just not best to live on deca to solve a joint problem.

JJ,

I'm on 200mg/wk Test Cyp and 100mg/wk Deca. While 200mg is higher than most TRT patients would require, this puts me at ~850 ng/dl. As a reference, I'm 39 years old, and my natural test levels were 101 - 151 ng/dl prior to TRT. I was initially on 100mg Test Cyp/wk for 6x weeks, but that only brought my blood levels to 320 ng/dl (bottom of the normal range). This underscores the importance of blood work, as people react differently to the same medicine/dosage.

Capin,

To directly answer your question, 200-300mg/wk of deca puts you at a cycle/blast dosage. 100mg/wk is within the medical guideline for long term use…but I would defer to your health and blood work. I hope this helps.
Good information, thanks for sharing.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner