over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long term low dose Deca for joints

Very simple solution "donate blood" lots of info on here about it.

I just want to toss in the mix that NPP did NOTHING for my joints...it's possibly my favorite compound but I get zero relief from it like Deca gives and if anything joints take a beating cause strength goes up. Just my experience cause I saw it mentioned.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

That's what happened to me with npp nice strength gains but very painful joints,

Deca never helped me much when I was on it, and when I came off, I was like the Tin Man with no oil can. I have no use for the stuff. Don't gain enough from it to outweigh the sides.

I just want to toss in the mix that NPP did NOTHING for my joints...it's possibly my favorite compound but I get zero relief from it like Deca gives and if anything joints take a beating cause strength goes up. Just my experience cause I saw it mentioned.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

This has been my experience as well. I am currently on Deca for the first time since 2007. I've done NPP about three times over the past 5 years and while the body comp effects were there, there was no impact on joints.
I'm now on Deca and though it took a good month plus to kick in I do notice significant improvement in chronic joint issues I struggle with.
The only thing I wonder to myself is given the long ester was it just going to take 4-6 weeks to kick in and if so I could use a lower long term dose or not.

I stay on 200mg a week year round and have been since my accident it helps my osteoathtitis in my knees and elbows.never thought to come off of it while on hgh
Well I'm going to try to stay on for the rest of my life if it's human grade or generic.maybey I'll come off that deca for awhile .since it rained hgh around my house recently

A buddy of mine with rheumatoid arthritis runs deca with every cycle and during those times when he's on is when he feels best.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I could be wrong Im thinking its best to just use deca on a cycle , whether it be 200 mgs or 400, stacked with some test.

Im not saying a low dose with trt isnt beneficial bc it may be. From what I understand the deca effects are mild for the joints and while they do help, when one gets off deca , joints go back to normal

(same with eq, primo and var, since these are some that supposed to increase collagen synthesis or something like that, right?)

some guy in my guy cliams black trat cherry juice helps increase collagen a good bit,. fact is just eat clean and healthy and thatll naturally take care of it)

been trying dmso on joints day five or six now

Are you making sure to wash the area you're putting the DMSO on beforehand? I have to use DMSO often and we use gloves and never get it on our skin. The problem is because DMSO is such a highly polar aprotic solvent it diffuses through the skin and will take any skin or environmental contaminant around, directly into your body past your normal defenses.

As a demonstration you can take vanilla extract and dab it on your skin prior to adding the DMSO and very shortly upon wiping on the DMSO, you will taste vanilla extract in your mouth. The DMSO causes materials to be pulled in to your bloodstream. While DMSO itself is relatively non toxic, it's the external contaminants in the environment which could be a problem.

I'm sure you probably know these precautions but I just thought I'd mention it to be on the safe side.

deca/eq

Years ago when i powerlifted we would do one month deca then one month eq year around and of course threw in test before a meet, i did this a couple years straight with no problems and it worked very well

Looking forward to my Deca run.
Till Jan 250 Test 150 deca and 150 primo.
Then tll April 1000 sust 600 deca with a little dbol and adrol swapped in.
Cant beat the Old, tried and true bulker!!!

I can say that Deca does provide me joint relief, much more so than NPP.
That's really a no brainer because of Deca's ester, much more build up and will hold more water.
I do like Deca and NPP when cycling, but I wouldn't run either for an extended amount of time. Id much rather use Primo; as I do add Primo to my cruise.
Left Ventricular Hypertrophy is a concern regarding Nandrolone.

My Dr directed TRT includes 100mg/wk of Nandrolone Decanoate, due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It provides a welcome relief from my knee and lower back related problems…and it's much easier on my liver enzymes levels when compared to taking Motrin everyday! As someone previously noted, I do require almost monthly blood donations (Dr directed) to maintain normal hematocrit levels as a result of being on Test Cyp and Deca.

Before naysayers chime in, my Dr is a world renowned Urologist with over 40 years in the specialty, currently serves as a Department chair at a medical college, has been a published authority on TRT, with a fellowship in orthopedic surgery. While I have learned a lot from this forum, I'll take his professional advice over unbacked BroScience. ;-)

Unfortunately, Deca is no long produced by major pharma companies and must be purchased from a compounding pharmacy (if seeking Rx)…while my insurance covers it, most health plans don't.

Last edited:
My Dr directed TRT includes 100mg/wk of Nandrolone Decanoate, due to its anti-inflammatory properties, for my knee and lower back related problems…and it's easier on my liver when compared to taking motrin everyday! As someone previously noted, I do require almost monthly blood donations (Dr directed) to maintain normal hematocrit levels as a result of being on Cyp and Deca.

Unfortunately, Deca is no long produced by major pharma companies and must be purchased from a compounding pharmacy (if seeking Rx)…while my insurance covers it, most health plans don't.

Before naysayers chime in, my Dr is a world renowned Urologist with over 40 years in the specialty, currently serves as a Department chair at a medical college, has been a published authority on TRT, with a fellowship in orthopedic surgery…I'll take his professional advice over broscience. ;-)

That's pretty cool! How much test cyp do you get per week? Is it 100mg test cyp, 100mcg deca?

That's pretty cool! How much test cyp do you get per week? Is it 100mg test cyp, 100mcg deca?

JJ,

I'm on 200mg/wk Test Cyp and 100mg/wk Deca. While 200mg is higher than most TRT patients would require, this puts me at ~850 ng/dl. As a reference, I'm 39 years old, and my natural test levels were 101 - 151 ng/dl prior to TRT. I was initially on 100mg Test Cyp/wk for 6x weeks, but that only brought my blood levels to 320 ng/dl (bottom of the normal range). This underscores the importance of blood work, as people react differently to the same medicine/dosage.

Capin,

To directly answer your question, 200-300mg/wk of deca puts you at a cycle/blast dosage. 100mg/wk is within the medical guideline for long term use…but I would defer to your health and blood work. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Me too! I feel almost great! my doc hooks it up 200mg test cyp 100mg deca a week makes all the difference in my well being. I don't pinch nerves when I'm on among other joint problems

I have been wanting to try this to help joints and have never used DECA before. However I have used npp twice and both times u have broken out with cystic acne. I'm afraid the same would happen and not be able to clear as fast with normal DECA. Anyone else have a problem like this?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I have been wanting to try this to help joints and have never used DECA before. However I have used npp twice and both times u have broken out with cystic acne. I'm afraid the same would happen and not be able to clear as fast with normal DECA. Anyone else have a problem like this?

Just curious, what was you NPP dose and what was your cycle (including ancillaries like)? A person shouldn't break out from using deca at a medically recommended dose (100mg/wk), but keep in mind it doesn't do magic...you will need address the root cause of your injury. Just my 2 cents.

Npp was 150mg I was using 600 per week. Arimidex was used to control estrogen and all blood work was in check. I'm currently on an antibiotic and its slowly clearing up. Also only on trt currently

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity