over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long term Masteron (low dose) with trt

Adding Mast in with TRT makes a big difference for me. It gives a mental "well being" feeling and also helps with libido/erections... Consistent Bloodwork will tell you if there is any long term negative sides. Adding it in was a great choice for me. I use 100 test/100 mast weekly for TRT...

ive been doing equal amounts with trt....for 6 months.

20 to 25 a day.

little slin pre workout.

that's it.

So 140/140 test/mast usually? Surprised E would still get up a bit with that, notice much changes to lipids/hct etc? after six months?

So 140/140 test/mast usually? Surprised E would still get up a bit with that, notice much changes to lipids/hct etc? after six months?

lipids no...
hct no...

only E2 with certain ester tests

I love Tenny' idea of keepinh mast in. but it goes pacman on my hair line which is thinning and receding anyway. Jordan use a lot of mast and has a full head of hair. no issues. fucking genetics.

bbing = Game of genetics

sucks but it's the truth

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Have you tried the research chem RU?

It's a topics anti dht. Heard good things, people have even ran tren and mast with it with success.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I remember there used to be a member here who would recommend running hrt doses of either test+tren or test+mast. I don't see how the long-term tren could be a healthy decision but I've been running Hrt with 150 Test and 100 Mast per week for the past 3.5 months and haven't lost much size or definition from my last blast. Feeling very healthy as well. Ill get some bloods soon and post them.

HRT + proviron 25mg/d is great also

I remember there used to be a member here who would recommend running hrt doses of either test+tren or test+mast. I don't see how the long-term tren could be a healthy decision but I've been running Hrt with 150 Test and 100 Mast per week for the past 3.5 months and haven't lost much size or definition from my last blast. Feeling very healthy as well. Ill get some bloods soon and post them.

I doubt tren is healthy long term but if someone hasn't seen this it may be interesting.

Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2011 Apr;300(4):E650-60. doi: 10.1152/ajpendo.00440.2010. Epub 2011 Jan 25.
17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone) exhibits tissue selective anabolic activity: effects on muscle, bone, adiposity, hemoglobin, and prostate.

Yarrow JF1, Conover CF, McCoy SC, Lipinska JA, Santillana CA, Hance JM, Cannady DF, VanPelt TD, Sanchez J, Conrad BP, Pingel JE, Wronski TJ, Borst SE.
Author information
Abstract
Selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs) now under development can protect against muscle and bone loss without causing prostate growth or polycythemia. 17β-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone), a potent testosterone analog, may have SARM-like actions because, unlike testosterone, trenbolone does not undergo tissue-specific 5α-reduction to form more potent androgens. We tested the hypothesis that trenbolone-enanthate (TREN) might prevent orchiectomy-induced losses in muscle and bone and visceral fat accumulation without increasing prostate mass or resulting in adverse hemoglobin elevations. Male F344 rats aged 3 mo underwent orchiectomy or remained intact and were administered graded doses of TREN, supraphysiological testosterone-enanthate, or vehicle for 29 days. In both intact and orchiectomized animals, all TREN doses and supraphysiological testosterone-enanthate augmented androgen-sensitive levator ani/bulbocavernosus muscle mass by 35-40% above shams (P ≤ 0.001) and produced a dose-dependent partial protection against orchiectomy-induced total and trabecular bone mineral density losses (P < 0.05) and visceral fat accumulation (P < 0.05). The lowest doses of TREN successfully maintained prostate mass and hemoglobin concentrations at sham levels in both intact and orchiectomized animals, whereas supraphysiological testosterone-enanthate and high-dose TREN elevated prostate mass by 84 and 68%, respectively (P < 0.01). In summary, low-dose administration of the non-5α-reducible androgen TREN maintains prostate mass and hemoglobin concentrations near the level of shams while producing potent myotrophic actions in skeletal muscle and partial protection against orchiectomy-induced bone loss and visceral fat accumulation. Our findings indicate that TREN has advantages over supraphysiological testosterone and supports the need for future preclinical studies examining the viability of TREN as an option for androgen replacement therapy.
PMID: 21266670 DOI: 10.1152/ajpendo.00440.2010

For those of you that run low dose mast during your cruise, are you also running it during your blasts (so basically year round)? If so, what dose do you use during your blasts?

Thx
D

I doubt tren is healthy long term but if someone hasn't seen this it may be interesting.

Our findings indicate that TREN has advantages over supraphysiological testosterone and supports the need for future preclinical studies examining the viability of TREN as an option for androgen replacement therapy.
PMID: 21266670 DOI: 10.1152/ajpendo.00440.2010

You sure that's a serious study?

I just don't see a serious scientist calling trenbolone "TREN".

I'm sold. Gonna add 100-150mg mast per week. Never had any hair loss so I'm not too concerned with that.

I'm sold. Gonna add 100-150mg mast per week. Never had any hair loss so I'm not too concerned with that.

Nothuman,

Are you still using the small dose of tren? What are the results? Any blood work you will be doing?

I love Tenny' idea of keepinh mast in. but it goes pacman on my hair line which is thinning and receding anyway. Jordan use a lot of mast and has a full head of hair. no issues. fucking genetics.

bbing = Game of genetics

sucks but it's the truth

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

This is very true. Ive been taking Mast on and off for tge better part of 3 years. Still have a full head of hair (knock on wood)

For those of you that run low dose mast during your cruise, are you also running it during your blasts (so basically year round)? If so, what dose do you use during your blasts?

Thx
D

If i had to guess..100-200 (mast e) 50-100 (mast P) during cruise...600 or so during Blast.

Good real masteron at 100 mgs will make a difference.

200 makes a big difference

This, absolutely.

I was taking only 100mg mast p a week during winter time..dry and veiny as heck for not dieting hardcore.

Currently with the 200 mast e a week and results are pretty much the same.

Nothuman,

Are you still using the small dose of tren? What are the results? Any blood work you will be doing?

I only started the mini dose of tren less than two weeks ago. I chose to do a mini blast of 400mg test cyp per week with 105mg tren per week. So far no rises in bp or hr and I'm liking it. I'm pleased there are no issues with this. Now I want to add maybe 20mg mast-p per day. I'm not due for bloodwork again until January. Don't know how long I'll be doing this but I intend to go back to my usual test trt after a while.

They use the acronym TREN so as not to have to write Trenbolone Enanthate all the time I guess.

Sure, looks legit from the language, though I'm not a researcher. How would you shorten it otherwise, you can't use "TE" because that was used for test enanthate in the text. I think that's considered a serious journal as well.

Full text:

17?-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one (trenbolone) exhibits tissue selective anabolic activity: effects on muscle, bone, adiposity, hemoglobin, and prostate | Endocrinology and Metabolism

Now, what was interesting to me is that they call tren a SARM. It's been said by others' like Patrick Arnold that SARM is basically a more politically viable term for anabolic steroids. AAS sounds bad, but SARM sounds fresh and cool. :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity