over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long term Masteron (low dose) with trt

I only started the mini dose of tren less than two weeks ago. I chose to do a mini blast of 400mg test cyp per week with 105mg tren per week. So far no rises in bp or hr and I'm liking it. I'm pleased there are no issues with this. Now I want to add maybe 20mg mast-p per day. I'm not due for bloodwork again until January. Don't know how long I'll be doing this but I intend to go back to my usual test trt after a while.

Thanks for sharing. I'm always interested in your thoughts and how things turn out, as you have a good head over your shoulders :)

Thanks for sharing. I'm always interested in your thoughts and how things turn out, as you have a good head over your shoulders :)

Much appreciated [emoji108]

I run 25-50mg of proviron year round...blast or cruise.
And I love it.

But I'm interested in the Mast option. Only run is a couple of time with tren A and liked the look. I just like proviron because its dirt cheap.

I run 25-50mg of proviron year round...blast or cruise.
And I love it.

But I'm interested in the Mast option. Only run is a couple of time with tren A and liked the look. I just like proviron because its dirt cheap.

Where do you get it dirt cheap at? and hows the quality. Cheapest I can find is around 50 50mg tablets for around 100 bucks.(Domestic anyway)

Last edited:
Where do you get it dirt cheap at? and hows the quality. Cheapest I can find is around 50 50mg tablets for around 100 bucks.(Domestic anyway)

That's a decent deal too. I do the same. Usually buy 3-6 months worth of it when sponsors have deals. A sponsor on here usuallllly has a good promo code every month or so that I use.

I'm a nerd and calculate out the price per pill from the sponsors I trust haha

Overall, Mast is more expensive. But I think I might try that 50-100mg + Test option just to see if I notice a difference.

That's a decent deal too. I do the same. Usually buy 3-6 months worth of it when sponsors have deals. A sponsor on here usuallllly has a good promo code every month or so that I use.

I'm a nerd and calculate out the price per pill from the sponsors I trust haha

Overall, Mast is more expensive. But I think I might try that 50-100mg + Test option just to see if I notice a difference.

I tried proviron years ago and don't remember it giving me much other than increased sex drive and maybe a bit more hardness....but I did like it. I never tried masteron. In your opinion is 175mg masteron E (lets say the 175mg was split into 3 shots/week) stronger or weaker than 175mg proviron (25mg ED)??

I prefer injectables compared to orals to be honest if that makes any difference....just easier to mix everything I'm injecting weekly into a syringe and IM it (usually I do everyday IMs) than take a bunch of individual pills :cool:

test
primo
curc
res

I figure might as well add a bit of masteron at times if its superior to proviron....

Last edited:
I tried proviron years ago and don't remember it giving me much other than increased sex drive and maybe a bit more hardness....but I did like it. I never tried masteron. In your opinion is 175mg masteron E (lets say the 175mg was split into 3 shots/week) stronger or weaker than 175mg proviron (25mg ED)??

I prefer injectables compared to orals to be honest if that makes any difference....just easier to mix everything I'm injecting weekly into a syringe and IM it (usually I do everyday IMs) than take a bunch of individual pills :cool:

test
primo
curc
res

I figure might as well add a bit of masteron at times if its superior to proviron....

While very similar in the libido aspect I find Masteron the better adjust to Test. It's also stronger per mg dose. 175mg of Masteron weekly will be much more noticeable than the same Provision dose.

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

There will be NO TALKING about PROTOCALS, unless you want to
be hollered at................:headbang::):D;):p:cool:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-MT

Any extra drug can lead to issues down the road. Masteron us known for prostate issues too right?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Any extra drug can lead to issues down the road. Masteron us known for prostate issues too right?

Yes it does..although i dont feel any of the prostate sides i used to feel on 400 or so a week.

ive been doing equal amounts with trt....for 6 months.

20 to 25 a day.

little slin pre workout.

that's it.

Tenny!

Whats the latest with you.. a while back you said you were buying powder supps and looking to prep for masters natioanls i believe!?

really..??

where did I say that...??

:cool:

One concern of long term Masteron use is Hypercalcemia... Where your estro is too low and the bones leach calcium into the blood. It sucks, you feel real tired and joints hurt. I think mine was from too much exemestane... Not Masteron, but I see it often listed as a side effect of Masteron.

Again if you are running test with the masteron and not overdoing the AI this should not be an issue...

One concern of long term Masteron use is Hypercalcemia... Where your estro is too low and the bones leach calcium into the blood. It sucks, you feel real tired and joints hurt. I think mine was from too much exemestane... Not Masteron, but I see it often listed as a side effect of Masteron.

Again if you are running test with the masteron and not overdoing the AI this should not be an issue...

Exactly, that's easily preventable. I almost rather have lower e2 for the short term verses elevated e2. It really jacks my BP up.

Quite a while back. You said you just bought some powders (bcaa's etc.) And were flirting with doing a show...pretty sure.

LOL....I buy powders several times a year.....

competition is still a possibility.....

I wont compete unless EVERYTHING is in place....
so conditions would need to be perfect....at this time
they are not.

down the road....they could be.

:)

Yes it does..although i dont feel any of the prostate sides i used to feel on 400 or so a week.
Prolonged use can spur worse sides than high doses. Not saying it'll happen but just watch.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity