over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long term Masteron (low dose) with trt

I may give it a try for my next cruise. But seeing as how I'm fairly lean now, and using mast at 500mg/week doesn't do anything dramatic, I'm wondering if lower dose will do much at all. I may just cruise on 300 test/week to keep things simple. We shall see....

my friend has said that 50mg/day of mast caused him serious anxiety issues.

anyone else experienced the same ?

my friend has said that 50mg/day of mast caused him serious anxiety issues.

anyone else experienced the same ?

well its easy to blame something on anything.....just because "oh
it must be this"....

maybe it wasn't mast..??

If you get anxiety from using mast everyday just sue Tenny

Allllllll good :cool:

For those running low dose masteron - any preference between enanthate or propionate? I'm considering adding low dose to my TRT and was considering enanthate for less weekly injections (maybe 2?)

For those running low dose masteron - any preference between enanthate or propionate? I'm considering adding low dose to my TRT and was considering enanthate for less weekly injections (maybe 2?)

That's what I have been doing lately. Mast e. Single weekly pin at 200mg. Will try to bump it up to 400mg. My goal is to not go over 1g per week combined across all compounds though.

Hey guys -

Bumping this thread to see if anybody has some more feedback on adding Mast to TRT. Some of you guys were just starting and others (Tenny) had been doing this for awhile.

I would like to add a low dose to my TRT, I was wondering about elevations in red blood cell count or anything else you may have noticed.

Thanks

Hey guys -

Bumping this thread to see if anybody has some more feedback on adding Mast to TRT. Some of you guys were just starting and others (Tenny) had been doing this for awhile.

I would like to add a low dose to my TRT, I was wondering about elevations in red blood cell count or anything else you may have noticed.

Thanks

Mast treats me really well. Running low dose Mast with trt test gives me increased libido, I feel happier/more energetic. And I get a harder more polished look. Really no downsides for me other than a little increased hair shedding

Mast treats me really well. Running low dose Mast with trt test gives me increased libido, I feel happier/more energetic. And I get a harder more polished look. Really no downsides for me other than a little increased hair shedding

I agree. I can see a huge difference in my look when I'm not on mast for awhile. I came off of everything for a few months but will be going back on in 2 weeks, can't wait.

Thanks for the reply, it's good to hear it's working well for you. Hair thinning does seem to be one of the sides that hits some guys and not others from what I'm reading.

I've seen hair thinning reported a bit but I'm not seeing much else in the way of bad sides being reported in blood work. I have to watch my RBC very close even on low dose test so I can't add anything like Deca. Mast may be a good option for me.

FYi i stopped doing it for a while..no health reasons, just wanted to take a break. Ill add it back in this spring.

Last edited:
Masteron is my favorite compound.... i'll be blasting the shit out of it in the upcoming months.... but once I'm done competing for good its 150mg Test, 150mg Mast , 2ius GH til I die

Masteron is my favorite compound.... i'll be blasting the shit out of it in the upcoming months.... but once I'm done competing for good its 150mg Test, 150mg Mast , 2ius GH til I die

THIS is along the lines of what I was thinking, or lower as a maintenance for me.

Over 180 Test and my RBC is hard to control and I feel like crap.
Over 2 IU GH and my carpel tunnel is so bad I can't grip anything or sleep due to the numbness in my hands.

But 180 test a week and 2 IU GH a day and everything is great and I feel way better. Since I can't really up either of these, I thought a third very low dose addition would be worth and try.

I seem to be better off at very low doses of multiple things than a larger amount of any one thing.

How high do you go with the mast/for what reasons?

I use 100 mg per week with 175 mg test and see difference.

One concern of long term Masteron use is Hypercalcemia... Where your estro is too low and the bones leach calcium into the blood. It sucks, you feel real tired and joints hurt. I think mine was from too much exemestane... Not Masteron, but I see it often listed as a side effect of Masteron.

Again if you are running test with the masteron and not overdoing the AI this should not be an issue...

Great point, I've also long suspected this as potential source of the kidney issues bodybuilders often experience.

I tried proviron years ago and don't remember it giving me much other than increased sex drive and maybe a bit more hardness....but I did like it. I never tried masteron. In your opinion is 175mg masteron E (lets say the 175mg was split into 3 shots/week) stronger or weaker than 175mg proviron (25mg ED)??

175mg week of Masteron is going to be stronger effect on physique than 25mg of Proviron ED.
In my experience Proviron really starts to shine at 50-100mg ED.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131