over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Long term use of Telmisartan

MinuteMaid

Banned
What do you think about long term use of Telmisartan? Any down sides?
Mostly for those using GH year round since years, using it to eliminate water retention.

Also, for those youngers bodybuilders (mid 20), is that safe to use long term too?

I'm talking about those without BP issues.

Not enough topics about it on PM.

Last edited:
There's actually quite a few threads on PM about telmisartan. I take it for Bp, but it has a ton of other benefits that do seem to be very helpful for bodybuilders. I believe nothuman is one of the guys on here who is a really big proponent of it

Your heart will thank you for using it long term.

I've posted the links too many times so just google life extention telmisartan and meso rx telmisartan

What has been shocking lately is the number of people who are having side effects with linisopril mainly angioedemas

Skip Hill just had one of these from linisopril and I've seen this become more and more frequent with people on facebook.

So it is looking like Telmisartan is the way to go

I've never seen this on a sponsor list before, how do you guys get a prescription for this or what's the deal on how you can get ahold of it easily? Without going into too much detail, PM would be appreciated. Would like to give it a go.

I've never seen this on a sponsor list before, how do you guys get a prescription for this or what's the deal on how you can get ahold of it easily? Without going into too much detail, PM would be appreciated. Would like to give it a go.

Alldaychemist :)

If only I had used it throughout my reckless juicing days...

It's a bp drug. I requested it because losartan wasn't cutting it. My doc researched it and gave it to me

It's a bp drug. I requested it because losartan wasn't cutting it. My doc researched it and gave it to me

I feel like simply labeling it a bp drug is offensive. It is SO much more than just a bp drug.

Do you notice any benefit in terms of fasting glucose levels?

I've been on it for more than 3 years now so I don't really know what it's like to be off it. My A1C did go from 5.6 to 4.9 in a course of two years but I don't know if it was from Telmisartan or Avmacol.

I've been on it for more than 3 years now so I don't really know what it's like to be off it. My A1C did go from 5.6 to 4.9 in a course of two years but I don't know if it was from Telmisartan or Avmacol.

What's your daily dose on the Telmisartan, if you don't mind me asking. I started at 40mg and worked my way to 80mg, but I felt that was too high(light headed and achy). 60mg seems to be the sweet spot for me. BP is much better.

What's your daily dose on the Telmisartan, if you don't mind me asking. I started at 40mg and worked my way to 80mg, but I felt that was too high(light headed and achy). 60mg seems to be the sweet spot for me. BP is much better.

I've been on it for 4+ years. I use 40mg when cruising and 80mg when blasting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty comfortable on 80mg per day. 40mg morning and night.

I feel like simply labeling it a bp drug is offensive. It is SO much more than just a bp drug.

I do agree with this....but I feel the majority of doctors are not progressive enough to want to prescribe this for off label use

60 Mg's for me too. Took me from 157/118 to a pretty regular 119/84ish

I'm pretty comfortable on 80mg per day. 40mg morning and night.

I read a bit of literature that suggested benefits from taking the entire dose at night. Have you read anything along those lines?

I do agree with this....but I feel the majority of doctors are not progressive enough to want to prescribe this for off label use

Unfortunately not, so it’s nice we have other ways of obtaining it

I read a bit of literature that suggested benefits from taking the entire dose at night. Have you read anything along those lines?

I haven’t but if you come across it, I’d be interested to read it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828