over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Longest Cycle You have been on

Animalattack

Registered
Just wanted to see others? I have been on longest about 6 months but changing up dosages and types, but always a min of two types usually a test and something else (stack), but did it for about 6 month straight.

Are do some never come off? I have a couple friends who never come off just adjust dosages every so often.

Stay Safe
AA

10 weeks of cutting

Tren A 125mg eod
Mast prop 100mg eod
Winny oral 100mg ed

Longest cycle atm, 2 years and not going off, so ye, i never go off, this is hormones, not narcotics ;)

You're not gonna get a lot of honesty here most guys like me ran gear years at a time.
Ill fess to it, not going to tell exactly how long because thats my biz.

But I know some guys who have been ON for over 10 years.

I have done 2 cycles that lasted 6 months each, with a 6 months break in between..
Did hcg during cycle both times and pct..

Its fun while on, but once off and you have a longer break from gear.. You loose gains..
For me 10-12 weeks cycles are enough to get in shape.
Im not competing. And no mega dosing, usually around 1-1.8g total a week of gear.

//m

Going on close to two years of being on something nonstop (either blast or TRT level test). Pharma GH for a year now. I stopped using HCG long ago because I got careless/reckless when wife and I split for a bit. Back together and she wants kids like NOW. Nuts are like tic tacs. Just keepin it real folks.

Cliffs notes: Im fucked.

p.s. Mega post Re: HELP ME with my ultimate PCT/HCG/fertility/recovery thread... Incoming soon. lol.

6 months. But going to doc today to find out test levels for trt. Been off now for about 1.5 yrs so this is a good base line for me.

9 months. And when i stopped i fell apart. Was off everything for 5 years after that. The first 2 years i was out of the gym, then i came back and was natural for 3.

Now im smart and i do short low dose cycles. I was at a point in my life back then where i was careless and living in Vegas just wanting to be in shape and have fun and it cost me.

Is it beneficial to cycle off in terms of adding more mass? Say you're on for a while, go on a small cruise, and then blast, is the body like "woah all this new gear is in me so im going to grow more", or would you grow just staying on constantly?

Been on year round for a few years now. Moderate doses for the most a part. I blast about once a year if I have the funds. I've been recently thinking of coming off for awhile, but we'll see? I just started a fairly light cycle and will be doing that for the next 12 weeks or so. Test 375mg/wk, tren a 15Omg/wk and dbol 40mg ed. After this run is when I may give my body a break.

I heard In an interview with Claude groulx that all 90s pros came off at some point in the year.

Actual higher doses? Prob 10 months. But I usually just drop to low test so if you count TRT and cruising as being "on cycle" then I guess I have only really been off for probably 16 weeks total in random chunks in the last 3 years or so.

10 months and won't do that long again. Gains seemed to slow way down after 10-12 weeks. For the time being I plan to do 8 week blasts followed by 6 week cruises.

10 months and won't do that long again. Gains seemed to slow way down after 10-12 weeks. For the time being I plan to do 8 week blasts followed by 6 week cruises.

Welll looky looky, look who it is!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity