over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Longest run on DNP

Fourth day, very comfortable so far. Had a bad carb craving out of the blue yesterday, drank water and ate chicken breast until it went away lol. No lethargy yet, but I now feel myself flattening out, so it's coming. Yesterday, some parts of me were ridiculously dry and shredded while at the same time i felt myself begin to retain water in my midsection. Ab lines are starting to blur; first a four pound dip on the scale, today I'm up 6 :d LOL tis the nature of this crazy and crazily effective drug. What some don't realize is that your body is basically losing fat so fast that it's freaking out a little and simultaneously filling depleting fat cells with water.

Warmth happens very randomly; generally an hour or so after taking a dose I'll get a rush of warmth, lower back sweat, then it will level off. At night, it's been a little cool, so I've turned off the heat and me and the girl just slept under the covers lol. She says I'm like a furnace, but honestly the warmth isn't bad at all. Was kinda pleasant, actually.

Same. I actually out-ate DNP the first time I ran it, then binged for weeks after my cycle ended. Ended up being about the same weight in the end lol. From there on out, I ran moderate dosages only (200mg a day) with a somewhat less restricted low carb approach, but still a pretty significant deficit. Much more pleasant experience, to say the least. That extra fat made all the difference. If I was really having bad cravings, I'd eat lots of protein and fat. That way I wouldn't be found dead in a puddle of sweat...

Out of curiosity...about how many kcals were you doing that you overate on 200mg?

They were binge days, so no idea, really. I'm sure some days were in the 20k range.

What!!!! how is that even humanly possible lol. The fuck were you eating? To me a binge is like 3500kcal LOL.

What!!!! how is that even humanly possible lol. The fuck were you eating? To me a binge is like 3500kcal LOL.

When I'm in full binge mode, 3500k is a snack where I'm hungry right after.

The struggle is real for we former fat boys. That's one big reason I prefer lower carb, anyway; appetite suppression while still feeling somewhat satisfied.

Getting there, this was breakfast this morning. Lots less butter this time (although still some) and no cheese lol

7647.jpeg

I know the feeling all too well. I have eaten 3 Costco Hotdogs and a whole pizza within about an hour, followed by nearly a pound of those honey roasted almonds (also from Costco, lol). Some 8500kcal in 2 hours. I've had some epic (i.e. utterly disgusting binges). Last time I was in the US for 3 weeks, I easily ate between 7000 and 10000kcal every single day. I know some people will call BS, but if you just keep eating calorie dense shit (again, nuts, chocolates, candies etc.) on top of your 3 squares during the day, you better believe you can put in that much. Other people complain about not being able to get food in, I wish I could stop! I have a ridiculous tendency to overeat on junk, that's why I don't keep anything around usually. Was hard when my wife was pregnant and giving in to her cravings. 😜 To think how much better I could look if I had a little bit of discipline...

Same. I think people severely underestimate just how many calories are in things. I can eat 10k calories in a big breakfast. My appetite has always been like that. I love my vegetables in plentiful quantity, but it can backfire by making my stomach stretched out so that I'm starving all the time. Hit A Chinese buffet, a pizza (we all know we're capable), some cheesecake and ice cream and you're closing in on that 20k quick. I would sometimes eat a Chinese buffet twice a day. All this more in the weeks following my first dnp run. See, for some odd reason, I seemed to still be burning fat at a very rapid rate for at least a couple weeks after my cycle. So I was like fuck it, I can get away with it!

I did, until I didn't...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity