over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

look at this girl

Quads anyone?

Grunt76 said:
I think YES. I'm not saying a totally unchanged face, that should be obvious. After all, dieting down to single-digit bodyfat levels, and grimacing while lifting heavy loads, not to mention overall facial muscle growth, WILL change a woman's face.

But VIRILIZATION. It is something that only happens because these athletes are misinformed about androgens and their side effects. They are told to go with winny but to avoid superdrol. No, a lady who uses very low androgenic anabolics can develop an astonishingly powerful physique without any visible androgenicity. Heavy use of peptides, which are without any androgenicity whatsoever, coupled with the low androgens Var, OT, Superdrol, Nandrolone, and perhaps Primobolan, all in reasonable doses, scientifically established to give the best effects with little to no androgenic sides, should give us physiques that compare to hers but faces that are still nice to look at.

Quite a pity, really.

Great Reply. I agree totally. Interesting about the Superdrol. I've seen the A/A ratios, but a lot of people seem to feel it IS fairly androgenic (for women). What do you think? And what about Primobolan. Is it a "perhaps" due to it's structure from DHT? Please elaborate if you have time.

She has made a choice in life and has worked hard to get the physique that she has. Yes many people may not find her sexually atractive but then there's also many people that dont think male BBs are sexually atractive either, but that's not why you compete...is it?

I think as a BBer she looks amazing and deserves alot of credit for getting where she is!

BrooklynBB said:
You know...

As much as I agree with most of you that she has male characteristics some of the responses here are just insulting. She's a human being first of all, and she decided to drug up to get that physique - so be it. She's still a woman, still a female, and that shouldn't be lost in the equation here.

Have some respect for women who decide this is thier lifestyle. Does she look masculine? Hell yes. Was that her choice? Apparently - she knew what she was getting into and this is what she wanted to do to herself.

But I've seen plenty of other women who I know FOR SURE have never touched a hormone and look like men just because... they look like men. Regardless, they are women and should be respected.

As for the men who take it overboard, I have no problem with criticizing when a guy takes it too far and makes himself either bloated with a distended belly and old looking face when he's only allegedly 21, because you know that type of body hasn't even reached muscle maturity yet, and in 10 years where will he be?

This chick has experience and is a proven champ at the Arnold and nationals... giver her her due:

2006 NPC USA 1st Heavyweights & Overall
2005 NPC USA 1st Heavyweights
2003 NPC USA 5th
2002 NPC Nationals 5th
2002 NPC USA 4th
2002 NPC Jr. Nationals 2nd
2001 Colorado State Heavyweight and Overall
2000 South Texas Heavyweight and Overall
2000 North Texas Heavyweight and Overall

I agree with you and not taking anyting away from her. I just think its sad that they take the things they do. Belive me I know first hand how hard women bb work and how much they want to compete and all that. Lucky for me in my case we have certain rules we wont break to attemp to look harder or maybe get a place higher in a show. womens bb isnt about winning a show its about promotion for their modeling , web site, and other means of income anyway.....there are no sponserships or prize money at the end of that rainbow.

Braven said:
She has made a choice in life and has worked hard to get the physique that she has. Yes many people may not find her sexually atractive but then there's also many people that dont think male BBs are sexually atractive either, but that's not why you compete...is it?

I think as a BBer she looks amazing and deserves alot of credit for getting where she is!

I disagree about the MAKING A CHOICE part. Let me explain:

Most women bodybuilders don't start out doing test/tren/winny in their first year of training. No, they start natural just like everyone else, then they get into first a figure then fitness kind of shape and they want to take it to the next level. They don't have a Gavin Kane or Grunt76 at their disposal to guide them effectively. All they have is the local meatheads. What is the first steroid they are often steered towards? Winny. Sometimes Var if they are very lucky but that doesn't matter very much because pretty early on they start taking winny. And women love it because it is ANDROGENIC.

Then imperceptibly, gradually, their face changes. Not hugely mind you, just a little and they are still cute. She looks hard and buff, but she can't really compette in fitness because most likely she does not have the superb athletics background needed to really shine into that. So they want to take it to the next level. More androgens, and the deed is done. They will bear the mark forever. Then after they are thoroughly virilized, do they get to a high enough level to warrant the attention of a honest and knowledgeable trainer and chemical enhancement expert, who will guide her in using the peptides. But by that time, she wears a manly face. She never CHOSE to have a manly face. It just happened gradually over the years as an unavoidable side-effect of heavy AAS use. All because peptides are considered a "more advanced" kind of chemical enhancement and most meatheads don't have the knowledge.

RSR34 said:
Great Reply. I agree totally. Interesting about the Superdrol. I've seen the A/A ratios, but a lot of people seem to feel it IS fairly androgenic (for women). What do you think? And what about Primobolan. Is it a "perhaps" due to it's structure from DHT? Please elaborate if you have time.
Thank you. I think people THINK superdrol is androgenic because of the leanness of gains. It almost behaves like a hardening agent like winny, tren or masteron because it doesn't aromatize and has such a huge a great glycogen-storing push, that all the water goes into the muscles, leaving a dry, cut, hard and pumped physique.

I know some ladies who did superbly on 2.5 to 5mg of superdrol a day. Even 5mg gave no facial virilization, but in one case a slight and temporary voice croak, which was corrected by reducing to 4mg. Think about that. 5mg of SD a day is a quarter of what a 200lb male will take. Few people need even 30mg. So pound per pound, that is nearly HALF the male dosage. Of course, anavar doses do get close to that, proportionately speaking, but anavar is a LOT less potent than superdrol. And it isn't like the ladies have too many choices to begin with, so adding just ONE option is a very good thing. More data will be needed with the ladies running superdrol. I know of only 4 cases, all of whom loved it.

And yes primo is a "perhaps" because it depends on many factors. It is pretty borderline in my experience.

Every once in a while, a thread like this shows up as a lot of men and women just don't see why these women would want to look the way they do as they think it's gross. With most people...either you like it or not. It's obvious that a lot of people don't realize what these women are doing at the National and Pro level to remain competitive. Sure, some take it way too extreme as far as supps go just like a lot of men do...but most will be "safe" about it. Like Grunt mentioned, even if they're "safe" about their supps...after years of usage, the virilization gradually increases over time. Thats where most of the top girls are.

Even though Heather is one of the newest Pros...I believe she'll be one of the best by the time she's done. Heather has accomplished a lot during the last few years and she looks great getting ready for the Sacramento show and Arnold. I wish her the best.

Yeah hopefully my posting was not misinterpreted: I admire the huge amount of work and the great physiques that these ladies show. What saddens me is the bad advice many of them seem to receive, using virilizing compounds early on whereas if ANY should be used AT ALL it would have to be in just the few weeks leading to a show. But it is obviously not that way.

Grunt76 said:
Yeah hopefully my posting was not misinterpreted: I admire the huge amount of work and the great physiques that these ladies show. What saddens me is the bad advice many of them seem to receive, using virilizing compounds early on whereas if ANY should be used AT ALL it would have to be in just the few weeks leading to a show. But it is obviously not that way.

exactly we got involved with girl and started asking questions about my opinions and I was shocked to find out what she ussed, I wasnt shocked to find out where......another girl. and no pepdides at all.......its silly....

I really think the judging in womens BB has to change. They need to make the ideal figure "more feminine" or softer. This woman (whos physique is AMAZING) is also the EXACT reason why womens BB is a joke to the public. The ireversable damage they are doing for what?????$25K TOTAL purse....LOL

Some of the women in the Olympia do not even have sponsors!! Thats a joke. But seriously who wants to be associated with this TRAIN WRECK that is womans BB. If these women keep getting bigger, it will die altogether.....which is a good thing. Either give these woman a different mold to shoot for or dump womens BB altogether. It is a BIG REASON why BB is looked at as a joke by the rest of society.

Zuke said:
I really think the judging in womens BB has to change. They need to make the ideal figure "more feminine" or softer. This woman (whos physique is AMAZING) is also the EXACT reason why womens BB is a joke to the public. The ireversable damage they are doing for what?????$25K TOTAL purse....LOL

Some of the women in the Olympia do not even have sponsors!! Thats a joke. But seriously who wants to be associated with this TRAIN WRECK that is womans BB. If these women keep getting bigger, it will die altogether.....which is a good thing. Either give these woman a different mold to shoot for or dump womens BB altogether. It is a BIG REASON why BB is looked at as a joke by the rest of society.
I would say, start giving penalties for virilized faces. I know, it is called BODYbuilding, but... It would work at least.

Zuke, the NPC has bee trying to change female Bbing over the last few years. They implemented the 20% rule a few years ago, but the bad thing is each show is judged differently which makes it hard for them to get ready as they don't know how to come in. When it comes down to it...the public will never accept it as muscles are associated with men. They can tone it down even to the point of a fitness girls physique, but you'll still have the majority of public that still won't like it. If people don't like it then don't watch or follow it.

On the National level...the judging is inconsistant. For instance, the judges penalized a female in the heavyweight class last year at Jr Nats. She was told she was too conditioned and she was too muscular for the heavyweight class even though she was just 2 lbs over the weight limit for the lt hwt class....so she was told that's why they put her in last place and the much softer girls were placed ahead of her. However, later on at the USA's and Nats...they went for the more conditioned look. If that female were to have competed at the USA's or Nats with the same package, she'd probably placed top five. One of the females that placed ahead of her at Jr's got placed low at one of the shows due to she was told she was now too soft..even though her conditioning was the same.

WOW, she's a thick chick but too bad she's taken so much test and tren. :(

All for what....so she can say hey I was a freak for a while in my 20-30's? Then when she's done competeting she can still have that wonderful deep raspy voice and the little pecker for a clit. Oh yeh not to mention, she will always kinds lookalikaman w/ that hard face.

Ok, done ranting...maybe I'm just a bit jelous of those quads. LOL.

Anyway...Good luck to her at the Pro level...she obviously is going to do well.

Last edited:
Like the men of the sport, she is just what modern day contest judges are looking for. She has taken the road to reach the destination.

Grunt76 said:
I think YES. I'm not saying a totally unchanged face, that should be obvious. After all, dieting down to single-digit bodyfat levels, and grimacing while lifting heavy loads, not to mention overall facial muscle growth, WILL change a woman's face.

But VIRILIZATION. It is something that only happens because these athletes are misinformed about androgens and their side effects. They are told to go with winny but to avoid superdrol. No, a lady who uses very low androgenic anabolics can develop an astonishingly powerful physique without any visible androgenicity. Heavy use of peptides, which are without any androgenicity whatsoever, coupled with the low androgens Var, OT, Superdrol, Nandrolone, and perhaps Primobolan, all in reasonable doses, scientifically established to give the best effects with little to no androgenic sides, should give us physiques that compare to hers but faces that are still nice to look at.

Quite a pity, really.

Nice explanation, thank you.

I think she is beautiful, yes some feminine features get lost as a result of the sport, but do you guys look dashing with the anadrol (or dbol) moon face you get at the beginning of a cycle?

If you have ever seen her in person her legs are unreal. Any bodybuilder male or female would kill to have the separation and hardness in their lower body like that. I think we need to cut the shit talking and back handed comments. She is a bodybuilder which is the same sport all of us participate in, or at least those that compete do. Have respect for the sport and all of those that participate in it.

I think a lot of people here need to STFU. 99% of the people here don't know her and have never seen her in person. She is VERY nice, her fiance is nice as well. They are great people to have around the sport.

I think a lot of women in the BB ranks are hideous looking. Heather doesn't look anywhere near as bad. Most of the time I see her she looks attractive...maybe not to your average fat ass on the street but in general she is. Within the the ranks of women's BBing I think she is one of the more attractive ladies.

Everyone takes a bad picture here and there. Kind of sad that the members here have to resort to name calling. I didn't think we let 7th graders on the board.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member