over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

look at this girl

Golgo13 said:
I think she is beautiful, yes some feminine features get lost as a result of the sport, but do you guys look dashing with the anadrol (or dbol) moon face you get at the beginning of a cycle?

Exactly!

well, unlike the virilization of female face due to excess androgens, "moon face" isn't permanent,

If it was permanent, you can be damn sure I would never take anadrol/dbol.

celtic-devil said:
well, unlike the virilization of female face due to excess androgens, "moon face" isn't permanent,

If it was permanent, you can be damn sure I would never take anadrol/dbol.

EXTREMELY valid point.

I've seen lots of local female BBers quit and they end up looking almost like they did before they juiced, without surgery. There is a point that if they don't go beyond it they can go back. Heather is no where near that point.

I've had too many people tell me I'm crazy for wanting to reach 300lbs to start judging someone else's fitness goals. All I can say is she has one HELL of a body and she deserves a lot of respect for getting there. Not many people, men OR women, can do what she did.

Oh I agree,

If she wants to look like she does then I say more power to her....and I fully support her. I admire her obvious hard work and dedication....

But I would question whether she went into this with open eyes....whether she was really aware of the masculinising effects of the substances she was going to take prior to taking them.

If it is a case that she was fully aware of the virilising effects of the substances she was going to take, then I support her fully in her choice.

However, if it is the case that she was not aware of the virilizing effects of those drugs and slowly but surely her facial features became irreversibly masculinised...then I feel sorry for her more than anything else. My only criticism would be that she was a little naive or ignorant of what she was taking....

CD

I know Heather personally and she is truly a super awesome person!

Her Pro debut is the Sacramento Pro and then she'll be doing the Arnold.

Much props to her! She trains hard!

celtic-devil said:
Oh I agree,

If she wants to look like she does then I say more power to her....and I fully support her. I admire her obvious hard work and dedication....

But I would question whether she went into this with open eyes....whether she was really aware of the masculinising effects of the substances she was going to take prior to taking them.

If it is a case that she was fully aware of the virilising effects of the substances she was going to take, then I support her fully in her choice.

However, if it is the case that she was not aware of the virilizing effects of those drugs and slowly but surely her facial features became irreversibly masculinised...then I feel sorry for her more than anything else. My only criticism would be that she was a little naive or ignorant of what she was taking....

CD

You're ASSuming a lot there buddy. It's hardly any of your business. I could see talking crap if she was on the boards complaining about certain changes to her physiology but she isn't. She's quite happy esp now that she is a PRO who is going to make a BIG splash.

Reserve your judgement until you have met her or seen her in real life.

I believe that is exactly what I said.

Did I not reserve judgement in my post?? I believe that is exactly what I did. Can you point to what exactly what I assumed???

I never said/assumed in my post that she was or was not happy with her physiology....I simply said that IF it was a case that she did not foresee the virilizing effects of excess androgens then I feel sorry for her. I also said that IF she is happy with the way she looks, then I'm happy for her and support her fully. I have absolutley no problem with the way she looks and I admire her hard work.

Is she happy with the way she looks? I dunno......I don't assume she is or she isn't.

Can you point to the problem in what I said?

Read over my post again....dont make assumptions.

CD

Celtic - the tone you took when talking about Heather makes it sound like you think she's an idiot and that she didn't know what she was getting into.

"But I would question whether she went into this with open eyes....whether she was really aware of the masculinising effects of the substances she was going to take prior to taking them."

Yeah, you're right. Lots of chicks decide to use gear not knowing what it does.

Have you seen her in real life? Or are you judging her by the few pictures posted above? Anyone can take a bad picture without makeup on. I just saw a pic of Eva Longoria without makeup and she is ugly as sin. Doesn't mean shit.

You then assume that she doesn't know what she's doing again, even if it is a hypothetical question...

"My only criticism would be that she was a little naive or ignorant of what she was taking...."

So, yeah, you are assuming a lot since you don't know Heather and you've probably never seen her face to face.

Crimson Ghost said:
Celtic - the tone you took when talking about Heather makes it sound like you think she's an idiot and that she didn't know what she was getting into.
Said no such things...

"But I would question whether she went into this with open eyes....whether she was really aware of the masculinising effects of the substances she was going to take prior to taking them."

Notice, I never said in this statement that she DID not go into it with open eyes. I merely questioned (curiosity) whether she was aware. And below that statement, I qualified the above by saying IF she was not aware of the virilizing effects.

Yeah, you're right. Lots of chicks decide to use gear not knowing what it does.

I think that this is NAive/ignorant, just as I think it naive of a guy to take something not adequatley informing himself of the possible sides. I NEVER stated or assumed that this girl fell into that category.

Have you seen her in real life? Or are you judging her by the few pictures posted above? Anyone can take a bad picture without makeup on. I just saw a pic of Eva Longoria without makeup and she is ugly as sin. Doesn't mean shit.
You then assume that she doesn't know what she's doing again, even if it is a hypothetical question...

So are you saying the picture is not an accurate reflection of how she really looks??? Tell me, since you appear to know her. In any case, it doesnt matter to me....i have no problem with the way she looks and nowhere did I form an opinion as to the way she looks. I am merely questioning whether she knew the effects of juice before she took it (NOT assuming whether she did or did not). IF she did, then fair enough. IF she did not, then it was a naive thing to do. Do I know whether she did or not? Of course not....and I have consistently said that I did not know. The operative word in all my posts is "IF".

[B]"My only criticism would be that she was a little naive or ignorant of what she was taking...."

So, yeah, you are assuming a lot since you don't know Heather and you've probably never seen her face to face.
[/B]

Sorry to dissapoint, but I also qualified the above statement (all my statements actually) by saying, IF it was a case that she took it without informing herself of side effects. I absolutley never said she DID take it without informing herself. I also stand by what I said....IF it was a case that she took these substances without knowing their effects then yes, I would regard that as I naive decision. But as I have stated before, I dont know if she did know or not. If she did know the side effects and still took it, then fine. I have no problem with that and would NOT regard that as naive. Like you said, I dont know her....that's why I DID NOT ASSUME that she knew or didnt know. Let me ask yo0u, point me to ANY statement I have made in my posts that have not been qualified with the word "IF"??

You have essentially agreed with what I said anyways. You accepted that plenty of girls take juice not knowing the effects. I presume that saying "yeah, you'r right", you agree that such actions would constitute a naive decision. So, we're in agreement right? You seem to think I was accusing Heather of taking just such a naive decision. If you read back over my post, I was not accusing her. I was questioning (very different to accusing) whether she was aware of the risks before she got into it. This is very different to a categorical statement on the girl....(I never made a categorical statement her)

Tell me, what is wrong with questioning? If you want to tell me the truth about whether she knew the virilizing effects or not, then be my guest....I dont know whether she did or did not.You appear to know her, so perhaps you could tell me??

In any case, I don't think we're actually in disagreement at all...this seems to just be an unfortunate misunderstanding of posts.....

CD

Grunt76 said:
She has a very good bodybuilder physique. Too bad about her face though. :(
Bump that bro!!!

She aight, but a little bit too muscular for my liking. I personally like the fitness look better like some of the pros on this board in hardbody girl and amanda. Those girls are hot! :D

Celtic, you're not getting what I'm saying, maybe I'm not understanding you. Anyway, it just seemed like you're doing some accusing when you don't know the people or the situation.

My comment about "You're right" was sarcastic. I've never known a girl who said "Hmm...I'll take steroids but I have no clue what the side effects are." Doesn't make sense to me and I know quite a few female BBers and I've never heard them saying anything to that effect.

Anyway, Heather looks great and WILL make a big splash on the Pro scene. It's been too long of a journey for her and her time has come.

Yeah, well I assume that you assume that I assume that she assumed that he assumed that we assumed that you assumed I knew what I was talking about, which I didn't. Or maybe the other way around actually.

Grunt76 said:
Yeah, well I assume that you assume that I assume that she assumed that he assumed that we assumed that you assumed I knew what I was talking about, which I didn't. Or maybe the other way around actually.

Are you 12 years old?

Its amazing what a good diet and training program can do! :)

I think she looks insane and I have nothing but respect for her and most male and female bbers... Great work inspiring to say the least.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear