over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LOOK AT THIS INCREDIBLE NEWS!

Another thing

I also pick a "sleeper" every year and yes, my Seahawks are my sleeper this year...

I think Coach Holmegren spent A LOT of time and effort with him, (as he did with Favre) in the offseason, really helping him develop into a better NFL QB. He looked great in the preseason game against SD. And as mentioned, Alexander is bursting with talent and potential...look out. Chad Brown is gonna be ready for the season, and again as mentioned the corners are excellent. Chad Eaton is a monster too, if only his knees would actually work properly for one season, (badman that sucks about your knee) he is a force. The back up QB is Seneca Wallace --- a mini version of Mike Vik in a few ways --- exciting guy to watch. They also have a tightend that is making some waves....

Anyhow, JBK, Badman, Josh, or anybody, tell me the one team who you think will be the sleeper/surprise this year. And also why this could happen....

Ps --- any of you play fantasy fb? I would like to play this year as I have not played it in years....If ANYBODY is playing on this board, hook me up -- AND if not, we should have a little professional muscle fantasy fb league...50 bucks per person? Try to get at least 20 guys? So the winner gets like 500, 2nd, 250, 3rd 125, 4th 75, and finally 5th50 bucks back...or pay in juice hee hee....

I don;t know if KC can be considered a sleeper, but with their defensive upgrades I like them. As long as Holmes can stay healthy they'll be a force.

I've been waiting for Seattle to come alive ever since Holmgren has been there. Hasslebach looked good every preseason with the Packers, that's why he got the contract he did. But no one shows their true defense in the preseason, so it has taken him time to adjust to the real NFL. He's a talented player...I think late last year he showed what he could do. Chad Brown? He's getting old. Their tight end is a drunk...a talented drunk at that (Jeremy Stevens?)

I'm in a fantasy league, but it's all done local...I think a board league would be a good idea, everyone has to pay with 5 bottles of QV prop...lol

Ya

No kidding, KC is more like a sleeping Giant --- seems like they are every year though huh? how should we go about this fantasy fb thing? I REALLY want to do this.....

JBK -- do you want to write up te rules etc?

fathead

sorry but the tenn titians are coming back to get what was robbed from them!

Hey Jawbreakerkid.....I'm with ya on the Bears bro. I'm a huge fan and I believe that they have a good squad this year and with the "new" Soldier Field and there schedule, we'll have an exceptional season. Later.

Da Bears!

Oh great

Yep he showed his true colors eh? I do have faith in Alex though -- I think SF has something with this guy....
bastard... :D

Yep

He has the brains for sure -- it would be great to have another run in SF huh?

Craig Krenzel had the brains last year for the Bears too, that didn't turn out so well. Alex Smith is a well mannered Ryan Leaf.

Beware Chad Hutchinson and the Bears...LMAO

everybody talks seahawks every year and they never do shit. i think the biggest turn around this year will be my cowboys. i think they can get that defense back from 2 years ago(#1 in the league) although they are switching to a 3-4 and with bledsoe, jones at tailback and terry glenn and keyshawn they can be solid. if they get any offense at all they will be ok cuz their defense will keep them in games. only time will tell. its between pats, colts, philly-with or without TO and pittsburgh for the super bowl.

I like Dallas except for Bledsoe, he is a sitting duck. But Julius Jones is an absolute stud and could easily run for 1800 yds. Their D can be solid, but is counting on some young players to be major contributors.

I really like what KC did on defense. Adding LB Derrick Johnson from Texas, CB Patrick Surtain, FS Sammy Knight, and DE Carlos Hall. If that defense gels they could be tough. I also think the Jets will be tough with the addition of Ty Law in the secondary, bringing back Laverneus Coles at wide receiver, and hopefully a healthy Chad Pennington, they could challenge the Pats for that division.

Other than those two teams stepping up and the Carolina Panthers being closer to the team two years ago, I think the NFL will be status quo from a year ago.

PHIL HERNON said:
I really think Alex Smith is going ot be a great QB.
Alex Smith got the starting QB position at Utah after Brett Elliott broke a bone in a game. The year Elliott broke his arm, he won every game except the one he broke his arm in.

Eliott lost his starting job to Smith. Elliott wanted win a national championship while he was in college (no way possible at Utah as they are not a BCS school).

Elliott took Linfield to a Div III champsionship last year and is returning this year. He broke MANY records including ALL COLLEGE DIVISION TD's with 61 for the year. Look at the 4th paragraph in this article: **broken link removed**

At scoring over 1 point per minute in games played, consider they probably only had the ball 40% of the time!

XCEL, I just saw a small write up on that kid in sports illustrated in the D-III rankings. Linfield is ranked #1 in D-III over Mount Union, that's quite a feat all in itself. The school I played at, Grand Valley State is ranked #1, again, place is a football factory now.

Phil, you're right about Buffalo, but Losman scares the crap out of me. With receivers like Lee Evans, Eric Moulds, and Roscoe Parrish, not to mention Willis McGahee and the #2 defense in the NFL, they can be TOUGH.

Another team to watch out for...

BALTIMORE.....mmmhmmm, they look very determined this year, and they spiced up their offense, to promote a passing game, as the running game is all taken care of...Jamal!!

I like Baltimore, but no team has struggled in the passing game like they have since Knute Rockne and the Fightin' Irish...LOL They are counting on a rookie WR and an unproven QB to lead their passing game, doesn't look good. They always have a chance with that D though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws