over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LOOK AT THIS INCREDIBLE NEWS!

Fathead

Banned
LOL! I am Hernoning ya but look to the left. See IT? It is your 2004 Superbowl Champs and I will be alternating that logo with my notre dane fighting Irish who will rule this year.

RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY! RUDY!

Phil

Give it a rest it is the Chinese Year of The Terrell Owens not the Brown Turds and Orange WHO?

Bump for Notre Dame. But about your other team sorry Fathhead they are lacking in too many areas. Too be specific the whole team - players and coaches. hehe. Hey Phil you are a Cleveland fan? I got 2 words for you - John Elway. God Bless that man and the joy he has brought me.:p

Last edited:
SF

I do not think Ken Dorsey is lacking as a QB.

HAHA Gotcha.

I am a huge fb fan --- I really pay attention etc. I thought you were serious! My bad.

i'm a ohio boy all the way. lived there my whole life then had to move to VA. i hope the browns will get a few breaks this year, they had the worst luck around. and the buckeyes will definetly be top 3, not gonna sya they are goin to win it again cuz they were fuckin lucky a few times, but hey a win is a win right :D

and i have phil on my side, GO BROWNS!

I hate to tell you fathead, the Golden Showers...er...I mean Domers will have nowhere near the season they did last year. You need to score to win. And your niners would be in good shape if they had some corners who could stop someone.

Not that I have room to talk, I'm a lifelong Bears fan :( We had 85 though :) (doing my superbowl shuffle)

by the way Fathead, I played in the same conference as Rudy (a few years later though...lol) Mike Alstott and Donovan McNabb played in my high school conference as well.

Last edited:
yeah, these QB's keep getting bigger and bigger. I think he's about 240 at 6'2". You have to be durable to carry your team on the ground and through the air like he does.

SF Come on Man

This year Miami will take both.....the Canes will avenge the terrible call at last years fiesta bowl and the Dolphins are stacked.

Re: SF Come on Man

haze324 said:
This year Miami will take both.....the Canes will avenge the terrible call at last years fiesta bowl and the Dolphins are stacked.

Bump for that! Canes Fiesta bowl call was a travesty - combined with McGahee's knee blow out it was a bad, bad, way to have it end. BTW, next to BB, CFB is really the only sport I give 2 shits about.

As for the fin's we'll see, but I'm a Miami boy at heart!

DrG

The Dolphins

Their Defense is scary....yikes.

Your all crazy

Your all obviosuly jealous and want to be niner fans. Granted our QB could be on the gay bachelor and we have a alcoholic coach but nome the less we will go 12-4 and skip our way to the superbowl. The Florida Drizzles are out of it give me a break unless the get some more inmates.

SF

The only thing SF has going for them is that Ken Dorsey is on that team. The Dolphins have had some ugly injuries already but are soo fuckin stacked they will cruise thru thier division and the Canes....where do I start, last years star running back was supposed to be the back up to this years starter Frank Gore before Gore was hurt and the defense that was the number one pass defense in the nation was called "too young" because it was full of sophomores who are back this year.

Notre Dame.....HA....love the tradition and school spirit but they seriously lack star players and depth

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....football season is here and the shit talkin has begun!!
GO CANES

notre dame wont do shit this year...hell purdue is gonna smack em down in september. and the 49ers, they will not do as well without mariucci. fathead, i wonder about you sometimes.lol

The Dolphins aren't going anywhere and I can tell you why...DAVE WANNSTEDT! We had to watch this clown stumble around the sidelines pretending to be a coach for 6 years in Chicago. He lies to players, couldn't put a sandwich together let alone a game plan...I could go on forever about this guy. You could give him all the talent in the world and they'd still finish 3rd in the AFC East...oh wait, they already did...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Niners have no D....good luck. Mike Rumph gets used like a gerbil in a gay bar.

Canes...went to high school with Jarrett Payton...where you at man? They have no QB...Brock Berlin is no Ken Dosey...but Winslowe Jr. is the real deal.

Notre Dame...ARGH!!! Their fans are so damn arrogant, yet they haven't won a title since '88...they got their asses handed to them by USC...they can't compete against top flight teams.

Bears... :confused:

My predictions

Ok NFL fans --- here are my predictions for this year...:

AFC

NORTH: Steelers -- badman was right, they are looking like contenders this year.
EAST: Dolphins -- maybe New England -- and maybe the Jets will surprise again....
SOUTH:Colts
WEST:Raiders by a landslide

NFC

NORTH:packers as usual over here unless the Viks figure out they have a great offense and need a great defense to go with it.
EAST: Eagles
SOUTH:The bucs -- but the falcons might be tough this year...
WEST: 49ers -- St. Louis might put up a good fight over here...

SUPERBOWL: Dolphins or Raiders vs bucs or 49ers.....

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner