over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Look at this mug!

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
HAHA This was taken in Jan, yall HAVE to see my neck now!!! I know tihs makes me look like a "G" or whatever but I am far from it....

I will get a pic of what my head looks like after practice/games....Brutal, but....I LOVE IT!!!!!

PS --- IBM and UMD JBK and Army:

Got clocked yesterday at the track, ran three 40's., w/ pads off.

My bodyweight is dropping :( but it is because I am running so damn much and not eating enough. I am at 214 today and my % HAS to be around 7. I got veins runnin' up my abs and chest as well as all over my thighs etc... Feel really athletic....we had a pre-season game 3 weeks ago, I had 2 sacks almost an interception, (tipped it) 7 solos, and 1 carry for a 30 yd gain! Pitch to the left, woulda been a TD if I cut inside, but my LB menality took over and the last two db's TOOK the hit, I went down, got up first and the other two were stunned a little. If I am running the ball, I like to gain yardage, but sometimes I like to try and just run people over...Doesn't always work, but it sends a message.:D

Last edited:
that's how Sweetness did it, he always believed in not running out of bounds and to deliever the hit, never to take one

:)

NICE WORK IVAN! KEEP RUNNING THEM OVER!

I AM GLAD YOU ARE DOING SO WELL. RUNNING FAST AND NO PULLED HAMS....THANK GOD! YOU LOOK LIKE A GUY WHO WANTS TO TAKE THE DEFENDERS ON! HAHAHAHA

Yep

do it a few times and the Defense starts trying to take out your legs etc, that's when you jump over that weak ass shit and make 'em pay for playing like a bitch. On the other hand, some defense personel (like myself and many others IBM) will be in your face the whole game, and play like a real man, but that is also how you get a little loopy in the head heh heh...
EVERY practice and especially game, I have a mini headache that lasts an hour or so.

One last thing....
In that pre-season game, the TB ran a little flare to the outside flats (where I have containment as a Sam LB) and he caught the ball for a gain of about 7 yds, but the ball was thrown a LITTLE low, and he saw me coming, so he sort of fell/caught the ball. I was right on him and put my head right into his on the ground for that pussy shit. I got flagged for Unsport.Cond. But I just said: "I slipped". And to be honest, I put the braked on quite a bit, but I was not gonna just jump over him and two hand him, while trying to be an acrobat. I was coming hard and that's that.

I start at LB but will prolly carry the ball 10-15 times a game as well, long as I stay healthy which I will --- but I really need another 20 pounds to make my position a little easier for me to handle. Should be no problem, but all this running it is tough to put weight on, I think I am just gonna eat anything in sight, making sure to pound the protein and potatoes/rice.

Last edited:
BigMeaty could be the cheerleader..... a hairy one at that but he's def. got a vag :p

Oh boy

Here it goes LOL. :D

thats bad ass Ivan, hope you lead teh team in tackles. come up with a cool end zone dance, nothing like a LB/TB trying to dance

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws